Micky Dolenz Suing the FBI to See File Bureau Has on The Monkees

Mickey might be shocked to learn that he was accused of being a spy for russia

Which is the standard lie that the FBI uses against practically everyone the FBI does not like

thank god there is at least one last surviving member of the monkees keeping the flame alive... i wish they were are alive of course

The FBI has a long, long, long history of harassing citizens the establishment doesn't like; from the Black Panthers, to war protestors, to gay rights activists, to MLK, Jr. to Donald Trump.

thank god there is at least one last surviving member of the monkees keeping the flame alive... i wish they were are alive of course

Yeah. Everyone knows those Monkees were in reality violent, radical leftist instigators who wanted to bring about a communist overthrow of this country.

I'm glad J. Edgar Hoover took some time off from modelling women's clothes, and dealt with that. :auiqs.jpg:

Hendrix got booed when he first opened up for them.
Jimi Hendrix managed to get through a total of only seven dates with the Monkees, culminating in his final show on July 17, 1967, which may or may not have ended with Hendrix saluting the crowd with his middle finger. Hendrix ended up playing only seven of that tour's 29 dates

for the rest of the tour, the Monkees paid a tribute to Hendrix by playing "Purple Haze"

FX3gZVuWQAEmnws

Forum List

Back