Why Did the Democratic South Become Republican?

TheReaper

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2022

The south used to vote Democrat. Now it votes Republican. Why the switch? Was it, as some people say, because the GOP decided to appeal to racist whites? Carol Swain, Professor of Political Science at Vanderbilt University, explains.

TheReaper says: This great video corrects the gigantic LIE and the fake narrative of the Left about the so-called southern strategy.

The republicans changed. I'm so sick of the republican's heresy, I know full well the democrats were south of the US, it all changed when the, the Dixie democrat's, all the rest lived in the northern states when they were against slavery and nonracial. Civil war, that's when it all changed.

Republicans suppress the voting of black cities now, republicans banned abortion, the next thing you republicans will take away the entitlements or raise the age up, this isn't no Chistian nation, better get used to that.

Last edited:
The republicans changed. I'm so sick of the republican's heresy, I know full well the democrats were south of the US, it all changed when the, the Dixie democrat's, all the rest lived in the northern states when they were against slavery and nonracial. Civil war, that's when it all changed.

Things are so bad for the Democrats Penny has actually malfunctioned. I'm talking Biden-like malfunctioning.

I beg to differ. The KKK which were Southern White Democrats went around after the war and burned black businesses and murdered white republicans and blacks. Today, BLM/ANTIFA goes around burning black businesses and murders blacks that the KKK wish they could of done. Nothing has changed with the Democrats/Marxists of today.

I would say it was in the 1960's when the DNC was infiltrated by enough soviet agents and informers that it was obviously a treasonous criminal syndicate that was hell bent on the destruction of the churches, disarming the population and treating all Americans like wage slaves.

Sure plenty of old time racist relics maintained the belief the democrap party was "the party of the people", but when you discussed the modern party policy objectives they seemed unaware or dismissive of these facts.

It's fairly easy to see who the KKK and Confederate lovers are. First, suggest removing a statue of a piece of shit Confederate. Two, take note of who starts crying like a little bitch.
obvious-troll.jpg

The south used to vote Democrat. Now it votes Republican. Why the switch? Was it, as some people say, because the GOP decided to appeal to racist whites? Carol Swain, Professor of Political Science at Vanderbilt University, explains.

TheReaper says: This great video corrects the gigantic LIE and the fake narrative of the Left about the so-called southern strategy.

Civil Rights movement.
1964_large.png

Far Left Radicals took over the Democrat Party in the late 60s.
The Southerners switched parties because it is very obvious that Left-Wingers hate Southerners.
Hollywood and the News Media always portray Southerners as inferior people.
Culturally the Left is anti-Wasp, and that is their core hate problem.
So here is a clue: people will not vote for a Party who hates them.

Far Left Radicals took over the Democrat Party in the late 60s.
The Southerners switched parties because it is very obvious that Left-Wingers hate Southerners.
Hollywood and the News Media always portray Southerners as inferior people.
Culturally the Left is anti-Wasp, and that is their core hate problem.
So here is a clue: people will not vote for a Party who hates them.
😆

What the hell was wrong with hating southern whites segregationists? What's wrong with dispising their progeny?

Whose is in the south now, Republicans. The only thing is they don't wear the white clothes and they are racist as hell.

Republicans suppress the voting of black cities now, republicans banned abortion, the next thing you republicans will take away the entitlements or raise the age up, this isn't no Chistian nation, better get used to that.

1663930511553.png

Forum List

Back