Why Did the Biden’s Create Over 20 Shell Companies?

So, hyper-partisan hype aside, what illegalities, if any, is Comer alleging, and what legal actions is he initiating?

"We believe that there was a return on the investment," Comer said, without citing evidence...
He provided no specific examples of Joe Biden’s policies or decisions the committee believed were influenced by his family’s business practices.
... Oversight Committee members repeatedly suggested that the existence of numerous Biden family-linked accounts and limited liability companies signaled wrongdoing.
The memo, however, did not provide evidence that Hunter Biden or other Biden family members violated the law.
Such payments and business practices could be subject to ethical scrutiny. Experts have told PolitiFact that it’s not uncommon for Chinese businesses with links to the Chinese government, for example, to court prominent Americans or their family members.

"This has been a pattern for a long time," Comer said. "Republicans and Democrats have both complained about presidents’ families receiving money."
PolitiFact - House Republicans’ findings about the Biden family’s foreign business practices, explained
Simple question...do you think 50 million dollars was paid to the Biden's for no reason?

So, hyper-partisan hype aside, what illegalities, if any, is Comer alleging, and what legal actions is he initiating?

"We believe that there was a return on the investment," Comer said, without citing evidence...
He provided no specific examples of Joe Biden’s policies or decisions the committee believed were influenced by his family’s business practices.
... Oversight Committee members repeatedly suggested that the existence of numerous Biden family-linked accounts and limited liability companies signaled wrongdoing.
The memo, however, did not provide evidence that Hunter Biden or other Biden family members violated the law...
Experts have told PolitiFact that it’s not uncommon for Chinese businesses with links to the Chinese government, for example, to court prominent Americans or their family members.

"This has been a pattern for a long time," Comer said. "Republicans and Democrats have both complained about presidents’ families receiving money."
Perfectly normal for foreign companies to hire drug addicts with no work experience for millions of dollars.

Can you believe the stones on Joe Biden, Merrick Garland and the prosecutors in this case? They knew that eventually what Hunter and Joe have done is going to be exposed and they colluded with the Hunter Biden defense team to give him essentially a "get out of jail free" card...that would let them tell the American people that the case was resolved and it was time to move on! Garland is the sleaziest AG this country has ever had. Thank god he didn't become a Supreme Court Justice!
And thank Gd Trump was successful in appointing so many federal judges. This one in Delaware wasn’t part of the DC swamp and stopped this obstruction of justice.

I just hope she has good security. The DOJ is acting more and more like the Mafia with each passing day.

The memo, however, did not provide evidence that Hunter Biden or other Biden family members violated the law...
Experts have told PolitiFact that it’s not uncommon for Chinese businesses with links to the Chinese government, for example, to court prominent Americans or their family members.

Politifact, despite its name, is liberal.

Simple question...do you think 50 million dollars was paid to the Biden's for no reason?
If I had proof that $50 million was paid to an American by a foreign entity to buy political influence, I would seek the proof needed to bring a legal action against the recipient.

Until someone could contrive such evidence that passes judicial scrutiny, I would ignore hyper-partisan smear campaigns.

Perfectly normal for foreign companies to hire drug addicts with no work experience for millions of dollars.
If I were seeking to buy political influence, I would certainly seek a more stable and dependable target, one with demonstrated political clout

And here comes the forum's biggest dumbfuck to eat his own foot again. No, Dumbfuck, there was no deal to give Hunter a pass on all other potential crimes.

And even had there been, the plea agreement was crystal clear that the judge was not bound by the agreement.
You really are stupid. I mean, really stupid.

That means you don't like the truth it exposes.

What are the substantiated legal charges that have been filed against the President?
The DOJ would have to bring charges, and we see how they contrived a deal to hide all the facts.

If I had proof that $50 million was paid to an American by a foreign entity to buy political influence, I would seek the proof needed to bring a legal action against the recipient.

Until someone could contrive such evidence that passes judicial scrutiny, I would ignore hyper-partisan smear campaigns.
So when do you think the Main Stream Media or the Merrick Garland DOJ is going to start looking for that "proof", Schmidlap? It's been four years now and they haven't done jack shit!

Hyper-partisan smear campaign? More like a look the other way collusion between the Main Stream Media and the Garland DOJ! Joe and Hunter Biden aren't being "smeared"! They've been shamelessly protected by the FBI, the IRS, the Treasury Department and the Main Stream Media. The FBI and IRS whistleblowers made it crystal clear what's been happening with the Biden's and the people who were supposed to be looking into their misdeeds!

If I were seeking to buy political influence, I would certainly seek a more stable and dependable target, one with demonstrated political clout
The only person with more "clout" would have been Barry! I think Obama was smart enough to know that taking 50 million in payments to his family would at some point blow up in his face. Joe on the other hand has never been the sharpest tool in the shed.

The DOJ would have to bring charges, and we see how they contrived a deal to hide all the facts.
Your paranoid, ideological dogma that "they hide the facts" in no way impedes the hyper-partisan extremists is Congress from charging the President with illegalities.

All they lack is credible evidence.

So when do you think the Main Stream Media or the Merrick Garland DOJ is going to start looking for that "proof", Schmidlap? It's been four years now and they haven't done jack shit!

Hyper-partisan smear campaign? More like a look the other way collusion between the Main Stream Media and the Garland DOJ! Joe and Hunter Biden aren't being "smeared"! They've been shamelessly protected by the FBI, the IRS, the Treasury Department and the Main Stream Media. The FBI and IRS whistleblowers made it crystal clear what's been happening with the Biden's and the people who were supposed to be looking into their misdeeds
The only person with more "clout" would have been Barry! I think Obama was smart enough to know that taking 50 million in payments to his family would at some point blow up in his face. Joe on the other hand has never been the sharpest tool in the shed.
Please let me know if and when Comer, Jordan, Gaetz, Greene, Santos, etc. can contrive credible charges to impeach the President.

Their blowing gas is of no legal consequence.

Your paranoid, ideological dogma that "they hide the facts" in no way impedes the hyper-partisan extremists is Congress from charging the President with illegalities.

All they lack is credible evidence.
Look, Mark, just because we have decent Americans in Congress who won’t cover for a corrupt president doesn’t make them extremists. To the contrary, people who CALL them extremists for refusing to ignore massive evidence of Biden Family corruption.

If you want to offer an alternative explanation on why the Presidents family get paid ten of millions by foreign companies for doing nothing, feel free to offer it.
If they did, I can contrive all sorts of theories, none of them actionable without evidence.

Screen Shot 2023-07-29 at 8.29.05 AM.png

"We’ve Got Lots of Theories;
We Just Don’t Have The Evidence!"

Forum List

Back