Why Did Rosenstein Want A Special Counsel Based on Debunked Dossier But Only IG For FBI EVIDENCE?

There is absolutely nothing ILLEGAL about MEETING WITH RUSSIANS.

Former President Obama publicly stated the same thing, adding that he and his team did back in 2008 exactly what Trump and his team had done - reach out to foreign governments / reps in expectation of winning to 'get ahead of the game' before being elected.

Taking this fact under consideration, one must also recognize the un-written law that states such things are ok for Democrats to do but not Republicans. What is legal for a Democrat is illegal for a Republican.

Yes Trump has the authority to fire Comey but there’s that word “intent”. Comey was investigating the Trump campaign and he wouldn’t stop. Nor would he let Flynn off. So Trump fires him.

'INTENT' - Motivation that drives an action.

The problem with 'Intent' is that the perception of someone else's PERCEPTION of another person's 'Intent' is almost completely OBJECTIVE, much the same as 'MIND READING', and involves more often than not one's own politically / personally motivated 'PROJECTION'.

You can no more tell someone what they are thinking based on them raising an eyebrow in response to a stimuli than you can predicting someone's luck in the future.

The President exercised his right to fire the Director of an agency within his administration...the rabid Left extremist who are already engaged in an all-out proven Conspiracy to 'Un-Elect' a democratically elected President declare the President's INTENT was to 'Obstruct Justice', to shut down the conspiratorial partisan investigation - which consisted of / consists of crimes - of a NON-CRIME that has produced zero evidence of evidence that an investigation was ever called for....

Gee, what a shocker. :p

Such a declaration as the one you and other snowflakes have made regarding the President's 'INTENT' is based on, again, zero evidence.

Instead of a proven career-long corrupt, scandal-plagued felon who committed enough crimes to ensure her incarceration for the rest of her life, you are making unproven / un-provABLE accusations in defense of a TRAITOR / Co-CONSPIRATOR who obstructed Justice, committed Perjury, engaged in Conspiracy, engaged in Sedition, Leaked Classified, and is guilty of TREASON.

...but I am sure your personal bias, your extreme hatred of the current President, and your refusal to accept the outcome of the last election has nothing to do with your intense that you personally know what was in the current President's mind and heart when he fired Comey .

BTW, snowflakes continue to defend the 2-year witch hunt's inability to provide any evidence of a crime by saying, 'You don't know everything Mueller has.' In regards to Comey's firing, you have no idea what the Trump administration / President had on Comey before he fired him.

If he had evidence of what has been exposed regarding Comey since then - that he perjured himself, leaked classified, Obstructed Justice...admittedly, engaged in the exposed Conspiracy, sedition and treason - he not only had every right to fire him he had a DUTY to fire him. Comey should count himself lucky that he is not in GITMO right now wor treason.
The problem with 'Intent' is that the perception of someone else's PERCEPTION of another person's 'Intent' is almost completely OBJECTIVE, much the same as 'MIND READING', and involves more often than not one's own politically / personally motivated 'PROJECTION'.

It's not a matter of peception when Trump himself states the purpose on national television, fool.

I guess this 'Investigation' is designed to go on forever. No 'Collusion', let's get him for 'Obstruction', no 'Obstruction', let's get him for something else. And on & on. It is an absurd Witch Hunt. Time to wrap it up.

It's not a matter of peception when Trump himself states the purpose, fool.

Please post the link to where President Trump openly declares, "I fired FBI Director Comey to stop the on-going investigation regarding my supposed illegal collusion with the Russians".

Your comment is just more butt-hurt 'drama queen' BS.

I guess this 'Investigation' is designed to go on forever. No 'Collusion', let's get him for 'Obstruction', no 'Obstruction', let's get him for something else. And on & on. It is an absurd Witch Hunt. Time to wrap it up.

It is a case of 'INVESTIGATING THE PERSON' rather than investigating a crime that warranted an investigation, which there never was one and is still not one based on the inability by the 'Witch Hunters' to produce such evidence.

It's not a matter of peception when Trump himself states the purpose, fool.

Please post the link to where President Trump openly declares, "I fired FBI Director Comey to stop the on-going investigation regarding my supposed illegal collusion with the Russians".

Your comment is just more butt-hurt 'drama queen' BS.

More willful ignorance. You cannot spin this away.

You certainly know what he told Lester Holt.

He told the Russians something similar the very next day after firing Comey.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

WASHINGTON — President Trump told Russian officials in the Oval Office this month that firing the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, had relieved “great pressure” on him, according to a document summarizing the meeting.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mr. Trump added, “I’m not under investigation.”

The conversation, during a May 10 meeting — the day after he fired Mr. Comey — reinforces the notion that the president dismissed him primarily because of the bureau’s investigation into possible collusion between Mr. Trump’s campaign and Russian operatives. Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview, but the White House has offered changing justifications for the firing.

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

Mueller has claimed Trump is not under investigation, not the 'target' (which is BS and proven to NOT be the case).

I am STILL waiting to see your link to where Trum said, "I fired FBI Director Comey to stop the on-going investigation regarding my supposed illegal collusion with the Russians".

Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview....

So the President did NOT actually say, "I fired FBI Director Comey to stop the on-going investigation regarding my supposed illegal collusion with the Russians".

Snowflakes like you just LIE and claim 'he said as much' without him actually ever having said it.

You FAIL!

Israel is another topic as well, fool.

The CHOSEN are so so so sensitive...

FOREIGN INTERFERENCE IN US ELECTIONS = ISRAEL

Rod "the Mossad" Rosenstein - ISRAEL

Sorry, Chosen, but truth is truth, and you have none....

I call anti-Semitism

You miss the point. Trump fired Comey explicitly to halt investigation of Russia's assistance in the election. That's why there's a spec counsel. It should have been totally unnecessary.

What Russia did with illegal hacking of the dems and use of facebook data was unprecedented. Yes, they were more effective that is the CIA. But the very valid fear was Trump would shut down any investigation, and he did try to do just that.

But it's no secret or news that we view other countries political parties as friendly, and not friendly. And we don't hide it. Other countries can do the same. For decades Europe, SK, Japan, China and Russia did not detect a real advantage for them in what party we elect.

Mueller has claimed Trump is not under investigation, not the 'target' (which is BS and proven to NOT be the case).

I am STILL waiting to see your link to where Trum said, "I fired FBI Director Comey to stop the on-going investigation regarding my supposed illegal collusion with the Russians".

Mr. Trump said as much in one televised interview....

So the President did NOT actually say, "I fired FBI Director Comey to stop the on-going investigation regarding my supposed illegal collusion with the Russians".

Snowflakes like you just LIE and claim 'he said as much' without him actually ever having said it.

You FAIL!

Denials and lies does not change reality.
The intent is clear.

You should heed your own advice and simply admit that you FAILED to post the exact words you claimed Trump to have said and instead posted the liberal biased translation / projection of what they claim he MEANT but never said.

Again, you FAIL.

Hillary LOST - was REJECTED by the American people...AGAIN.

Embrace it and move on with your life.

You should heed your own advice and simply admit that you FAILED to post the exact words you claimed Trump to have said and instead posted the liberal biased translation / projection of what they claim he MEANT but never said.

Again, you FAIL.

I claimed no exact words. That was you, dope.

Again, you FAIL.

You claimed Trump admitted he fired Comey to Obstruct Justice. he said no such thing. Even the link / what you posted says that.

'He said AS MUCH...' ... without ever saying it.

Like with the results of the 2016 election, embrace the suck, embrace the 'fail', and move on. :p

Again, you FAIL.

You claimed Trump admitted he fired Comey to Obstruct Justice. he said no such thing. Even the link / what you posted says that.

'He said AS MUCH...' ... without ever saying it.

Like with the results of the 2016 election, embrace the suck, embrace the 'fail', and move on. :p

I claimed no such thing, liar.

I claimed no such thing, liar.
Post # 226 in this thread wasn't you? You going to claim you were hacked by the Russians?
Post it up, loser.

So let me get this straight.....

You are so lazy ... or so desperate to avoid the fact that you just lied your ass off and posted that BS in your post #226 (unless you just deleted it, much like Hillary shredding evidence to avoid getting busted) ... that you can not / will not go back a few pages to see / read your own post...that you actually want me to cut / paste YOUR own comments for you to read?!

Bwuhahahaha.....

Game, set, match......

Israel is another topic as well, fool.

The CHOSEN are so so so sensitive...

FOREIGN INTERFERENCE IN US ELECTIONS = ISRAEL

Rod "the Mossad" Rosenstein - ISRAEL

Sorry, Chosen, but truth is truth, and you have none....

I call anti-Semitism

You miss the point. Trump fired Comey explicitly to halt investigation of Russia's assistance in the election. That's why there's a spec counsel. It should have been totally unnecessary.

What Russia did with illegal hacking of the dems and use of facebook data was unprecedented. Yes, they were more effective that is the CIA. But the very valid fear was Trump would shut down any investigation, and he did try to do just that.

But it's no secret or news that we view other countries political parties as friendly, and not friendly. And we don't hide it. Other countries can do the same. For decades Europe, SK, Japan, China and Russia did not detect a real advantage for them in what party we elect.
who actually felt firing him would end the investigation?

no one i know of.

You miss the point. Trump fired Comey explicitly to halt investigation of Russia's assistance in the election.
Nice OPINION. No evidence to support....but don't let that stop you snowflakes from telling the world exactly what the President thought / felt.

That's why there's a spec counsel. It should have been totally unnecessary.

What Russia did with illegal hacking of the dems and use of facebook data was unprecedented. Yes, they were more effective that is the CIA.

images

I am assuming you are talking about the hacking of the DNC and release of their racist/sexist/homophobic/anti-Semitic e-mails and revelation that the DNC rigged their primaries....

If so, evidence shows the Russians did not hack the Democrats. The Democrats claimed they did but refused to release their server to have it proven. An investigation revealed any way that the information was downloaded internally to a thumb drive.
-- Wasserman-Schultz, it has been proven, gave terrorist-connected Pakistani spies access to the DNC server, all DNC member e-mails, their usernames, and even passwords....AFTER they had been banned from the House and were being investigated for espionage.

Evidence DOES show, however, that the Russians:
- Attempted to hack senior US Govt politicians but failed to do so, that Obama knew about this and yet did nothing, not even warn the politicians this was happening.

- Ran a military-style Operation involving social media that successfully conned Liberals into organizing and marching for them.

- PAID Liberal groups - like 'The Black Fist', Antifa, and Black Lives Matter - to intentionally work to split America apart by spreading racial division and violence. Again, Barry knew yet did nothing to stoop it...probably because it was the type of effort / op his 'hero' Saul Alensky would encourage.

- Attempted to hack the US Power Grid.

Barry should REALLY be brought back and asked under oath why as President of the United States he did nothing to protect the United States from KNOWN 'hostile' intrusion / spying by Russia. (Of course we all know the answer to that - Barry sought Putin's approval to Un-Constitutionally invade Syria.)

Putin and the Russians did NOT attempt to hack any US state election systems / machines...but evidence already produced numerous times on this board prove that Barry and his DHS DID! They were un-successful, but Barry attempted to hack the systems to make the case that HE / HIS administration should seize control of all state elections - right before the 2916 election - to prevent any unwanted attempts to effect the election (like rigging primaries, cheating in debates, and protecting felon candidates from indictment).

Actually the Mueller Investigation is the most productive in recent history in terms of how quickly they’ve been working: 75+ charges, 5 guilty pleas and 4 cooperating witnesses, all in less than a year.

The job of the Special Prosecutor is:

1. to look into the firing of James Comey and whether it was to obstruct Justice;

2. to investigate Russian interference in the 2016 election - to determine who was involved and their roles;

3. to look into Manafort’s business relationships before he joined the Trump campaign and his role including money laundering and tax fraud.

4. And any other matters that arise.

That is a lie Easy.... :rolleyes:

Mueller NEVER SAID Trump was not under investigation, that was Rudy spin of which he corrected later.

What Mueller said was that President Trump was not a TARGET of his investigation but WAS a SUBJECT in his investigation.

A Target is someone you are looking to prosecute, with evidence to do so.

A Subject is someone who probably has done something criminal, but you don't know for certain yet, and is not a focus/target of prosecution.... the president probably can't be charged for crimes so he would not ever be a target, for investigators.

Forum List

Back