Why did Muslim terrorists in Texas attack cops first?

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Watching updates on the Muslim terrorists/darlings of the left....who tried to do a jihad on an art gallery in Texas.

It says the Muslim gunmen jumped out of a car with AK47s and tried to flank a cop car and attack the cops first.

Their intended victims were unarmed attendees of the art display.

So why attack cops first? Because even Muslim democrat terrorists know....the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun....is good guy WITH A GUN.

Muslims wish Michael Moore had gotten his way and disarmed the police a few days ago. Jihad would've been successful if Moore got his way.

I bet the cops enjoyed a freebie...

Well...the cops saved countless lives. Wonder if our asshole in chief will honor these heroes?

Or if he'll send a delegation to the funeral of the NYPD officer who was just murdered by a black thug?

Watching updates on the Muslim terrorists/darlings of the left....who tried to do a jihad on an art gallery in Texas.

It says the Muslim gunmen jumped out of a car with AK47s and tried to flank a cop car and attack the cops first.

So why attack cops first? Because even Muslim democrat terrorists know....the only thing that can stop a bad guy with a gun....is good guy WITH A GUN.

Muslims wish Michael Moore had gotten his way and disarmed the police a few days ago. Jihad would've been successful if Moore got his way.

I still can't believe the idiocy of Moore's latest statements. And that's saying something because I thought I'd become immune to the garbage he spews.

Yowzah! Disarming the good men and women in law enforcement who are the thin line of defense for joe q public is so overthetopmothertruckingcrazy my head was spinning faster than Linda Blair's in the Exorcist when I heard about it.

I still can't believe the idiocy of Moore's latest statements. And that's saying something because I thought I'd become immune to the garbage he spews.

Yowzah! Disarming the good men and women in law enforcement who are the thin line of defense for joe q public is so overthetopmothertruckingcrazy my head was spinning faster than Linda Blair's in the Exorcist when I heard about it.
Michael Moore is human trash. He's a white version of Al Sharpton. Maybe he's a grape and Al is the raisin.

Forum List

Back