Why Did Joe Manchin Finally 'Sell His Soul' NOW & For WHAT?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Maybe Hillary threatened to suicide him.

It wouldn't be the first time.

'Follow the Money'

Just 1% of money to Manchin came from within West VA, not surprising since the bill hurts WVa.

He remained a staunch defender of WVa....until now. Why NOW?

Probably the fbi spied on his entire family until they found something to use against him to make him swing their way.

Why is ANYONE surprised by this. He is a democrat and democrat voters, the only ones that will help him keep his job or allow future positions within the party, are pissed he has opposed their big aspirational spending bills.

Of course he is going to have to play to his supporters. No one on the right is going to vote for him.

Manchin is kind of the Democrats' version of McCain. You never know where he's going to go, or how he'll do it. As a result, he drives his party fuckin' nuts. To me, that's a good thing. Does he showboat? Yeah. That's the DC ego.

I've seen a lot of interviews with him, and I can't think of another person in Congress who more often specifically brings up their home state in any given situation. He seems to take the "representative" thing pretty seriously.

Bottom line, he's a politician. Let's not expect too much.

'Follow the Money'

Just 1% of money to Manchin came from within West VA, not surprising since the bill hurts WVa.

He remained a staunch defender of WVa....until now. Why NOW?

How did the Democrats get Manchin to fall in line???

They gave him a billion reasons to.

As reported on Dick Morris's WABC show, the bill contains a $1 billlion gift to the Appalachian Commission.......run by Manchin's wife.

Federal Co-Chair Gayle Conelly Manchin

https://www.arc.gov › Staff Profiles

Gayle Conelly Manchin was sworn in as the Appalachian Regional Commission's thirteenth federal co-chair on May 6, 2021, becoming the first ARC federal ...

The other Manchin in Washington: Gayle ... - CBS News

https://www.cbsnews.com › news › gayle-manchin-app...

Jun 30, 2022 — Now, four years later in her new role in the federal government, Manchin, the commission's federal co-chair, works closely with Appalachia's ...

Democrats don't work to benefit the American people......I guess inflation isn't high enough.

Trump was the People's President.

Forum List

Back