Chinese Virologist Makes Chilling Admission About the Wuhan Lab

Lol. Well sheesh. Since you posted it, it must be true.

Meanwhile back at Faux news, Tucker, Hannity, and the rest are laughing at you. I can picture it now. " Hey Tucker, trumpers are so pathetic that even after it is shown we know we lie to them...they still eat it up. Har har.

Good grief. Cuckold.
you probably got the jab too didn't you

Appearing on Fox News, Chinese virologist Dr. Li-Meng Yan claims that not only did COVID-19 originate from a lab, but that the leak “was not an accident.”

“Of course, it was not an accident,” the virologist said. “I can tell you based on the protocol and also the other surveillance system it will be impossible for the lab leak accidentally happen in such a lab and also cause the Wuhan outbreak and also the pandemic.”
Yup, never underestimate China.

Scientists early in 2020 were saying that this was likely a lab leak. They also expressed concern for this revelation damaging science, Chinese science in particular, interfering with ongoing work and damaging "international harmony" (as if destroying the world economy wasn't 'disharmonizing', but who cares when you're sucking the government teat, let the plebes burn) and Fauci and others were actively trying to kill the lab leak theory, while claiming to be open minded about it, of course, which was another stunning example of 'TheScience' not having anything to do with actual science.

Your problem for brucellosis is your ahistoricism. It started when Obama went to Russia with Lugar (the first DOE link). Lugar center surveilled Georgians for brucellosis, as we've already posted to USMB.
The next major problem with this poster's brucella education is that that organism links to ticks and ticks link to the first human ever to sequence SARS2.

Obama's father was 87.5% Arab, so he has duped quite a few. The natural evolution theory in post #15 is contradictory: "The intermediary host species of SARS1 was identified within four months of the epidemic's outbreak, and the host of MERS within 9 months." (Nicholas Wade)

Furthermore, the furin cleavage site in SARS2 is contradictory: no other sarbecovirus has a furin cleavage site. No furin cleavage site was ever mentioned in the first SARS2 paper. A furin cleavage site, however, was found in a Lyme disease tick on Long Island, New York, in 2008 by Columbia University and in an American dog tick on the same island in 2013. A furin cleavage site was inserted into SARS1 in a Montana lab during 2006.

Yet you make no point in why what you post is relevant to your belief. The furin cleavage is still a mystery with Sars -cov-2 and they are still trying to find the answers to that particular mystery. Yet from what is known they conclude that the source is from bats. So you point to an unknown and fill in the answers. Ignoring the known because it doesn't match you answer to the unknown.

The SARS-CoV-2 is a betacoronavirus, and is closely related to the bat SARS-related coronavirus (SARSr-CoV) represented by the genome sequence RaTG13, which shares 96% identity with the former. This has made the bat virus the most probable precursor of the virus in current circulation.

They found three coronaviruses that were very similar to the SARS-CoV-2 at the genomic level. These are Pangolin-CoVs (2017, 2019), Bat-SARS-like (CoVZC45, CoVZXC21) and bat RatG13.

Are you triggered that I don't swallow conspiracies like you do so you make up some wild narrative out of whole cloth?

Weak.

No, I think it's totally on brand for you to push the racist "dirty Chinese people eating bat soup" theory of the origin of Covid. It's exactly what I would expect from you.

No, I think it's totally on brand for you to push the racist "dirty Chinese people eating bat soup" theory of the origin of Covid. It's exactly what I would expect from you.
But since I didn't, your point is moot.

Can we debate reality instead of your imagination?

See?

Leftards are completely incapable of discerning science from bullshit.

BULLSHIT

You are full of shit.

And appearing on CNN is a daytime soap opera. You fucking leftard asswipes are so full of shit it ain't even funny anymore.

You lefturds are STUPID, you're going to get us into trouble.

Yet your above rants clearly state your level of evolution. Certifiable republican. Yet if you can make a point then I will revise my opinion.

This is a repeat of the claims she made in 2020 with others and why is it still relevant. Oh she appeared on fox again and repeated the same story. She first appeared on the Gateway pundit

Works well in certain circles but in the scientific circles she has no proven her case.

Don't you mean scientific circles who refused and still refuse to hear any debate on the subject?

No, I'm saying you're too chickenshit to even share your opinion, because we both know you believe in a racist conspiracy theory pushed on you by your cult.
You didn't ask me for an opinion. You asked what the source was.

Again, I don't know and neither do you.

Forum List

Back