Why did Fauci denounce Hydroxychloroquine?

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Did he hate Trump so much he wanted people to die? Is he just a cold blooded killer? Is he just an ignorant boob? Could he make more money by pushing something else? Personally, i think its all of the above but i want to hear from all of you.

Anthony-S.-Fauci-and-Elton-John-who-have-both-worked-tirelessly-to-help-end-the.jpg

Did he hate Trump so much he wanted people to die? Is he just a cold blooded killer? Is he just an ignorant boob? Could he make more money by pushing something else? Personally, i think its all of the above but i want to hear from all of you.
Hydroxychloroquine doesn’t work. That’s why.

It’s really very simple.
Actually retard it does work according to doctors as has been repeatedly told to you

It’s really very simple.
Actually retard it does work according to doctors as has been repeatedly told to you
These doctors can say whatever they want. It’s irrelevant unless they have data to back it up.

There isn’t good data supporting it’s efficacy.

Because it doesn't work.

Derp.
Gee, where did you get your fake medical degree????

He is an idiot.

It’s really very simple.
Yes it does, it helped my sister have a heart attack because they use the drug in RA pills.

Because it doesn't work.

Derp.

Observational studies are the weakest types of studies. Especially in limited numbers. Too many non-randomized factors could be having an effect.

The authors of this study say that a randomized trial would be necessary. I agree. It was done and the randomized trial showed no effect.

Because it doesn't work.

Derp.

The same place Faux Niwz did.

Forum List

Back