Why Did Comey Lie?

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
One day before being fired he testified that NOBODY had pressured him to drop the investigation. Fast fwd one day and he is fired. But now he states he was pressured. And has a memo to prove it

This is concerning on many fronts. If indeed he was pressured, or felt there was a case for obstruction of Justice, then he was obligated to report it... But he didn't. And given the chance again in a public forum..... he didn't. Hhmmmm

This reeks of a disgruntled fired Civil Servant who is part of the overall machine that is all in to stop the POTUS agenda.

In a he said, she said case. I'll take the word of POTUS over Comey especially since he has changed his story.

-Geaux

One day before being fired he testified that NOBODY had pressured him to drop the investigation. Fast fwd one day and he is fired. But now he states he was pressured. And has a memo to prove it

This is concerning on many fronts. If indeed he was pressured, or felt there was a case for obstruction of Justice, then he was obligated to report it... But he didn't. And given the chance again in a public forum..... he didn't. Hhmmmm

This reeks of a disgruntled fired Civil Servant who is part of the overall machine that is all in to stop the POTUS agenda.

In a he said, she said case. I'll take the word of POTUS over Comey especially since he has changed his story.

-Geaux

People of sound mind won't believe a word he says at this point.

-Geaux

People of sound mind won't believe a word he says at this point.

I don't trust Comey whatsoever. Hillary's disregard in protecting classified information was prosecutable. Many a service man or civil servant have been prosecuted for less misdeeds. And for him to offer his opinion, on whether a DA would prosecute was outside the scope of his position

Comey is part of the problem in America

-Geaux

Forum List

Back