Why democratic mayors across the country....fail so miserably with the inner cities

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I saw first hand why the inner cities in this country fail so miserably when we elect democrats as mayors. Our mayor, god bless his soul is beside himself with so much violence happening in our city and then I think of all the effort he's put in and I understand why...that effort equals ZERO!!

Our cities comprise mostly of black folk, mostly working class, but a vast majority are poor and now over flowing with illegals and African immigrants. The only time they get attention, is during election season. The only time we get the spot light is to show the violence. Most of the mayors time is spent in the eastern parts of the city, the suburbs, places that host his people, his kind, his race...whites. When the mayors are black, which is our case, its even worse, his race is still white.....he comes around for a photo opt. when a new project is being displayed, by the white folks as a point of gesture, other than that, we never see or hear from the guy.

Republican or democrat it don't matter, it's the blacks that are the problem

Last edited:
My God you are such an oxygen thief....

The reason why democrook mayors FAIL is because they promote regressive policies that thwart prosperous endeavors. It's just that fucking simple you imbecile. That fucking simple.

Still too much for fucking retards like you to comprehend though.

I saw first hand why the inner cities in this country fail so miserably when we elect democrats as mayors. Our mayor, god bless his soul is beside himself with so much violence happening in our city and then I think of all the effort he's put in and I understand why...that effort equals ZERO!!

Our cities comprise mostly of black folk, mostly working class, but a vast majority are poor and now over flowing with illegals and African immigrants. The only time they get attention, is during election season. The only time we get the spot light is to show the violence. Most of the mayors time is spent in the eastern parts of the city, the suburbs, places that host his people, his kind, his race...whites. When the mayors are black, which is our case, its even worse, his race is still white.....he comes around for a photo opt. when a new project is being displayed, by the white folks as a point of gesture, other than that, we never see or hear from the guy.
-------------------------------------------- don't know what to say except , yep !! You might want to look into Trump and his style of politician if you are going to stay where you are TRed .

Black culture is the problem. Its inferior to all other cultures in the US. Fix your awful culture and all your problems will disappear.

But you morons keep voting for the dimocrats in city after city. Wake the hell up or reap what you sow. Should be an easy choice.

Dem Leaders seriously don't give a single fuck what you think. Even when you don't vote, they vote for you.

So the solution is to have conservative / republican mayors.

Thanks.

Democrats want to create more voters by creating more govt. dependent suffering people. That's why they never "fix" anything.

Democrats want to create more voters by creating more govt. dependent suffering people. That's why they never "fix" anything.
They don't fix shit because they can't. It starts with families and sadly that's where it ends.

So the solution is to have conservative / republican mayors.

Thanks.
Hell to the fuckin NO...as a matter of fact, few republicans run races in the inner cities.....the only true way to fix the inner cities is with jobs and increased wages, something that will never take form because industries are off shore bidders.

Because they don't attack the root of the problem which is a sense among the black community that number one they are oppressed by "whitey". Number two they can't get ahead because the rules are stacked against them (see oppressed by "whitey"). Add to that the white progressive viewpoint that blacks are incapable of taking care of themselves and you have this pervasive paternal relationship between the white progressives and the black community.

The facts are blacks are every bit as smart as whites. Blacks are every bit as driven as whites. The problem is the choices they make. Do you blame the gun for the violence or do you blame the finger that pulled the trigger? So long as you blame an inanimate object, and ignore the root cause and expect nothing more, the black community will always be oppressed. But it is an oppression mainly of their own creation.

Last edited:
Haters gotta hate. Racists find the convenient scapegoats all the time.

no one who is willing to put the blame squarely on African Americans and/or their culture has a clue. But then, when did anyone expect ugly racists to have a clue?

Jobs. That's the answer. When the steel mills pack up because they can get a better deal on the cost of labor in Asia or Latin America, the ugly stupid racists ignore that Conservative policy which gave the incentive to move the jobs away and blame the victims. When the auto plant shuttered up, the ugly racists ignored that fact and blamed the workers, the wage earners, and now the African Americans.

It's always someone else's fault, ain't it racists? Facts can be easily ignored so long as they don't interfere with your agenda.

But, blacks don't want jobs

Untrue. There are plenty who do. The problem is the progressives DON'T want them to have jobs. If they have jobs they figure out they don't need progressives. Do you see the problem with your line of thinking? Blacks are incredibly good workers when they are rewarded for their work. Go figure EVERYBODY is. What they are not are idiots who will work for nothing. That's where the illegal immigration issue is so important. The illegals have created a two tier wage system. They allow the wages to be kept artificially low and that is a huge impact on the black community. Why do you think blacks and Hispanics fight so often?

Forum List

Back