Why Can't the Public See Obama's Proposed Internet Regulations?

The links I posted say they are for it.

Oh they are for it? Ok

Publicly they say they are against

Wait, they against it? Ok

but behind closed doors they are for it because it helps them

So they are for it again they just don't tell nobody...but you know?

You would know too if you did some research on it.
They have always been for it.
They are lying to us the people when they say they are against it.

Then show me!!! You've only shown links that counter your assertion that they really want it. Remember I didn't post those links, you did. And since you did so much research show me those backroom docs, quotes, or anything that supports your assertions

Their own ad says it.
What more do you want?
Comcast Time Warner Cable Transaction Information
Together, Comcast and Time Warner Cable will make life online better for more people by bringing faster Internet speeds, a more reliable and more secure network, net neutrality protection, low-cost Internet access, and programming diversity to millions of new customers across the country.

So they don't support it publicly but they do support it publicly?

Come on....It says net neutrality protection...never mind this is pointless

Pointless to you maybe, but not for the rest of us who see this as it is.
Believe what you want.
Just don't complain on the board here when you internet & Netflix, Hulu, Amazon prices start going up.

I believe facts. So far the facts show that the cable companies are against it. If you have any facts you have that say otherwise I'm all ears.

But you dont, your facts are just beliefs that things are happening behind closed doors in secret but only you know the secret...which means its not a secret at all

I believe facts. So far the facts show that the cable companies are against it. If you have any facts you have that say otherwise I'm all ears.

But you don't, your facts are just beliefs that things are happening behind closed doors in secret but only you know the secret...which means its not a secret at all

If you watched c-span instead of relying on Internet news you would know it your self.
So then don't believe their own commercial, that says they support net neutrality.
Maybe you will believe when you Internet services start to go up, but then again you will probably just blame it on the Republicans.

But you don't, your facts are just beliefs that things are happening behind closed doors in secret but only you know the secret...which means its not a secret at all

If you watched c-span instead of relying on Internet news you would know it your self.

If you had ONE link that showed that to be true that would help. So far NOT ONE LINK TO ANY INFORMATION has been presented by you.

So then don't believe their own commercial, that says they support net neutrality.

If you read what you typed it doesnt say that at all. And no information but the badly translated meaning done by you supports that. They made a commerical saying they support it but you still maintain they do it in secret and cant find ONE LINK THAT SAYS SO? Oh, ok....

Maybe you will believe when you Internet services start to go up, but then again you will probably just blame it on the Republicans.

I will believe when you present ONE LINK out of the whole internet that show they support it. CSpan has links, Comcast has links. All you have to do is find ONE that shows they support it.

Just one

But you dont, your facts are just beliefs that things are happening behind closed doors in secret but only you know the secret...which means its not a secret at all
I can't testify to isps, but I know the home page of Mozilla Firefox has a link to sign their petition against net neutrality

If you had ONE link that showed that to be true that would help. So far NOT ONE LINK TO ANY INFORMATION has been presented by you.

If you read what you typed it doesnt say that at all. And no information but the badly translated meaning done by you supports that. They made a commerical saying they support it but you still maintain they do it in secret and cant find ONE LINK THAT SAYS SO? Oh, ok....

I will believe when you present ONE LINK out of the whole internet that show they support it. CSpan has links, Comcast has links. All you have to do is find ONE that shows they support it.

Just one

I never said they did it in secret.
I said they lobbied for it in Washington.

Surprise We Agree with the President s Principles on Net Neutrality Reiterating Our Strong Support for the Open Internet

And while some have been led to believe something else, we support net neutrality. And we’ve been consistent in expressing our strong support for an open Internet – in statements, speeches, blog posts, filings, and advertising.

What's the difference between supporting the principals and supporting the legislation?

I can't testify to isps, but I know the home page of Mozilla Firefox has a link to sign their petition against net neutrality

They are FOR net neutrality

Mozilla Protect Net Neutrality

And if you look at the reasons "pricipals" com cast agreed with you'll see what doing away with net neutrality means. They laid it out in bullet points.

1. No blocking sites

2. No paid "fast lanes" etc etc.

Now if you want companies to block sites and to make you pay for faster Internet and those that don't will be crawling. No problem.

Just know what you are for

They are FOR net neutrality

Mozilla Protect Net Neutrality

And if you look at the reasons "pricipals" com cast agreed with you'll see what doing away with net neutrality means. They laid it out in bullet points.

1. No blocking sites

2. No paid "fast lanes" etc etc.

Now if you want companies to block sites and to make you pay for faster Internet and those that don't will be crawling. No problem.

Just know what you are for
Thanks.
Just saw the link. Didn't click.

New Topics

Forum List

Back