Why can't republicans let go of the "Big Lie"?

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Why? Is it because you kids can use it to pass voter suppression laws?

Is it because you think you can't win without tRump?

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

Why do you continue to embrace the crazy?
The big lie is there was no fraud.
Every time you try and prove there was fraud you look like a fool as your arguments can not withstand scrutiny. It’s amazing you’re still staying with it. What’s wrong with you?
They can withstand all sorts of scrutiny. That is why the courts refused to hear evidence. You can keep lying it will not change the fact there was massive fraud. Period.
No your arguments can’t withstand scrutiny. I’ve tried to debate you several times and you always fold and fail to back up your conspiracy claims
In NFL games we bring out the chains use instant replay, but when the vote matters you fuck nuts just want us to take your word for it

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

Every time you try and prove there was fraud you look like a fool as your arguments can not withstand scrutiny. It’s amazing you’re still staying with it. What’s wrong with you?
They can withstand all sorts of scrutiny. That is why the courts refused to hear evidence. You can keep lying it will not change the fact there was massive fraud. Period.
No your arguments can’t withstand scrutiny. I’ve tried to debate you several times and you always fold and fail to back up your conspiracy claims
Start debunking.
You’ve already sent me that link and I schooled you... you ran from the discussion. I’m not doing the broken record thing again. Just stop with the BS. It’s old
You did no such thing. What ever happened to the votes that went from NY to PA? That question was never answered. Why are state legislatures being forced to subpoena election data, machines, and ballots? Why are they always stopped from getting transparency? Because there was massive fraud. The guilt is as obvious as the fraud was.
Because the election was challenged and vetted and recounted and your grand fraud was not found so now all we have left are loud mouth Trumpers trying to throw doubt on the validity of the election. Retards like yourself that will not be satisfied no matter how much proof is shown. So smart people don’t waste time trying to appease you.
Those recounts were corrupted. They only recounted illegal votes again. In many observers were too far away to see a thing. Those are the facts. All you are saying is they told you things were fair. "They" can't be trusted. The same people telling us there was no fraud and then censoring people who mention it are the same people that lied about Russia.

In NFL games we bring out the chains use instant replay, but when the vote matters you fuck nuts just want us to take your word for it
Nope, that’s not reality. In reality issues can be challenged. They were challenged. There were hand recounts, there were dozens of court cases, there was nothing found to back up of all the crap you tards are claiming. Nice try but goodnight

Nope, that’s not reality. In reality issues can be challenged. They were challenged. There were hand recounts, there were dozens of court cases, there was nothing found to back up of all the crap you tards are claiming. Nice try but goodnight
The way the states did it were challenged and nothing has been done but censorship and the constant repetition of the same lies. The courts ignore it because if evidence were presented fraud would be proven.

Start debunking.
You’ve already sent me that link and I schooled you... you ran from the discussion. I’m not doing the broken record thing again. Just stop with the BS. It’s old
You did no such thing. What ever happened to the votes that went from NY to PA? That question was never answered. Why are state legislatures being forced to subpoena election data, machines, and ballots? Why are they always stopped from getting transparency? Because there was massive fraud. The guilt is as obvious as the fraud was.
Because the election was challenged and vetted and recounted and your grand fraud was not found so now all we have left are loud mouth Trumpers trying to throw doubt on the validity of the election. Retards like yourself that will not be satisfied no matter how much proof is shown. So smart people don’t waste time trying to appease you.
Those recounts were corrupted. They only recounted illegal votes again. In many observers were too far away to see a thing. Those are the facts. All you are saying is they told you things were fair. "They" can't be trusted. The same people telling us there was no fraud and then censoring people who mention it are the same people that lied about Russia.
No the recounts were not corrupted. That’s just you making shit up again. The “They” that you are accusing of tyrannical treasonous felonies where independent election systems many of which were run by Republicans that supported Trump. You’re claims are absolutely absurd. It’s waaay to easy to wipe the floor with the piss poor arguments you bring to the table

The way the states did it were challenged and nothing has been done but censorship and the constant repetition of the same lies. The courts ignore it because if evidence were presented fraud would be proven.
The courts rejected the cases because they had no merit. Trump appointed judges dismissed these cases. No merit. They didn’t even claim fraud. They couldnt in court because they had no standing for it. They only claim fraud in the media and to the low IQ public because idiots like yourself will believe and repeat it.

Start debunking.
No the recounts were not corrupted. That’s just you making shit up again. The “They” that you are accusing of tyrannical treasonous felonies where independent election systems many of which were run by Republicans that supported Trump. You’re claims are absolutely absurd. It’s waaay to easy to wipe the floor with the piss poor arguments you bring to the table
You are just stupid to think they were not. I cannot fix stupid.

Yeah it's reality you guys just don't want to see the trees from the forrest, voter fraud was an epic scale that it doesn't even matter .

It is what it is

The courts rejected the cases because they had no merit. Trump appointed judges dismissed these cases. No merit. They didn’t even claim fraud. They couldnt in court because they had no standing for it. They only claim fraud in the media and to the low IQ public because idiots like yourself will believe and repeat it.
Those courts rejected those cases because they were corrupted, intimidated, or just plain scared of the Deep State, The Uniparty, or whatever you want to call it. They do not love America, they have sold out. They have sold you out too.

They should make it to where you can validate your own vote and allow third parties to double check... That would shut those stupid Trumpsters up.

I doubt that.

Trumpsters would still claim that the election was stolen. There's nothing that can be said or done that will convince them otherwise.

Cult of personality

They should make it to where you can validate your own vote and allow third parties to double check... That would shut those stupid Trumpsters up.

I doubt that.

Trumpsters would still claim that the election was stolen. There's nothing that can be said or done that will convince them otherwise.
The election was stolen. The guilt is obvious from the reaction here and the reaction of the media constantly lying that it was not. When you have to censor you are admitting guilt. When you call Senators and representatives traitors for representing the people who elected them that is another admission of guilt.

When you impeach someone who has left office because you are scared you can't defraud him again is another admission of guilt. You support criminals and traitors who just project their actions on their enemies with a corrupt media and billions in globalist monies.

I doubt that.

The election was stolen. The guilt is obvious from the reaction here and the reaction of the media constantly lying that it was not. When you have to censor you are admitting guilt. When you call Senators and representatives traitors for representing the people who elected them that is another admission of guilt.

When you impeach someone who has left office because you are scared you can't defraud him again is another admission of guilt. You support criminals and traitors who just project their actions on their enemies with a corrupt media and billions in globalist monies.

Exhibit A.

I doubt that.

What? You mean the election wasn't stolen from Hillary? How quickly we forget. Not saying you did specifically... I don't know... But it would seem pretty easy to get them, both parties, to agree to something like this... Right? They both think that the election isn't secure.

Or... Is it just because they are Retarded Tribal Monkeys?

Edit: I mean the people who bring this up as RTB's... Not the GOP/DNC... They aren't retarded tribal monkeys... The GOP/DNC get exactly what those private organizations want to happen.

Last edited:

I doubt that.

Exhibit A.
Exhibit Commie. Before you say you are not a Commie remember you are not an American either.

I doubt that.

What? You mean the election wasn't stolen from Hillary? How quickly we forget. Not saying you did specifically... I don't know... But it would seem pretty easy to get them, both parties, to agree to something like this... Right? They both think that the election isn't secure.

Or... Is it just because they are Retarded Tribal Monkeys?

Edit: I mean the people who bring this up as RTB's... Not the GOP/DNC... They aren't retarded tribal monkeys... The GOP/DNC get exactly what those private organizations want to happen.

Both sides that have complained of the wrong person getting elected are retarded tribal monkeys as far as I’m concerned.

I don’t have a problem with what you’re proposing, seems like a decent idea if it can be done effectively. From last speaking to you about this, I think that was part of the issue. Not sure, can’t remember.

But I think it’s naive to think this idea of yours would shut people up. At this point, the tinfoil hat retards are convinced and absolutely nothing will convince them that they’re wrong.

Lastamender has been following me around like a lost puppy repeating the exact same nonsense like a computer program stuck in a loop. And there are millions more Trumpsters just like him. Do you honestly think anything will change their minds?

Last edited:

Start debunking.
You are just stupid to think they were not. I cannot fix stupid.
I know you can’t fix stupid... your idiotic argument show that every time you make them. I’m curious though.... who do you think coordinated this vast conspiracy between all these independent elections boards and courts? Who is pulling the strings?

Forum List

Back