Why can't republicans let go of the "Big Lie"?

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Why? Is it because you kids can use it to pass voter suppression laws?

Is it because you think you can't win without tRump?

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

Why do you continue to embrace the crazy?
The big lie is there was no fraud.
Every time you try and prove there was fraud you look like a fool as your arguments can not withstand scrutiny. It’s amazing you’re still staying with it. What’s wrong with you?
They can withstand all sorts of scrutiny. That is why the courts refused to hear evidence. You can keep lying it will not change the fact there was massive fraud. Period.
No your arguments can’t withstand scrutiny. I’ve tried to debate you several times and you always fold and fail to back up your conspiracy claims
In NFL games we bring out the chains use instant replay, but when the vote matters you fuck nuts just want us to take your word for it
Nope, that’s not reality. In reality issues can be challenged. They were challenged. There were hand recounts, there were dozens of court cases, there was nothing found to back up of all the crap you tards are claiming. Nice try but goodnight
The way the states did it were challenged and nothing has been done but censorship and the constant repetition of the same lies. The courts ignore it because if evidence were presented fraud would be proven.
The courts rejected the cases because they had no merit. Trump appointed judges dismissed these cases. No merit. They didn’t even claim fraud. They couldnt in court because they had no standing for it. They only claim fraud in the media and to the low IQ public because idiots like yourself will believe and repeat it.
Those courts rejected those cases because they were corrupted, intimidated, or just plain scared of the Deep State, The Uniparty, or whatever you want to call it. They do not love America, they have sold out. They have sold you out too.
Over 60 courts?! Every one that Trump tried to bring a case in between several different states?! Trumps own AG saying that there was nothing there?! Come on dude, you’ve been played. You’re a fool. Give it up

They should make it to where you can validate your own vote and allow third parties to double check... That would shut those stupid Trumpsters up.
I doubt that.

Trumpsters would still claim that the election was stolen. There's nothing that can be said or done that will convince them otherwise.
What? You mean the election wasn't stolen from Hillary? How quickly we forget. Not saying you did specifically... I don't know... But it would seem pretty easy to get them, both parties, to agree to something like this... Right? They both think that the election isn't secure.

Or... Is it just because they are Retarded Tribal Monkeys?

Edit: I mean the people who bring this up as RTB's... Not the GOP/DNC... They aren't retarded tribal monkeys... The GOP/DNC get exactly what those private organizations want to happen.

Both sides that have complained of election fraud are retarded tribal monkeys as far as I’m concerned.

I don’t have a problem with what you’re proposing, seems like a decent idea if it can be done effectively. From last speaking to you about this, I think that was part of the issue. Not sure, can’t remember.

But I think it’s naive to think this idea of yours would shut people up. At this point, the tinfoil hat retards are convinced and absolutely nothing will convince them that they’re wrong.

Lastamender has been following me around like a lost puppy repeating the exact same nonsense like a computer program stuck in a loop.
You make the mistake that I care what the RTB's think. There will always be RTB's... This would be for the people who actually give a shit about the country. The amount of money/resources spent on this is not worth it. I'd rather move the election process into the era it's actually in.

I ABSOLUTELY agree with Justice Thomas on this topic. Start video at 9:00 for the short form.

It looked, for a day or two, on January the 6th and 7th, like they might have given it up finally but it's come roaring back with a vengeance.

Of maybe you just got so much invested in it you can't back out without looking like an idiot at this point?

I mean you guys have seriously gone over the edge here. Gilded idols, nazi symbolism, trips to Florida to kiss the ass, sorry I mean ring, firmly denying any attempt to help the American people...

Every time you try and prove there was fraud you look like a fool as your arguments can not withstand scrutiny. It’s amazing you’re still staying with it. What’s wrong with you?
They can withstand all sorts of scrutiny. That is why the courts refused to hear evidence. You can keep lying it will not change the fact there was massive fraud. Period.
No your arguments can’t withstand scrutiny. I’ve tried to debate you several times and you always fold and fail to back up your conspiracy claims
In NFL games we bring out the chains use instant replay, but when the vote matters you fuck nuts just want us to take your word for it
Nope, that’s not reality. In reality issues can be challenged. They were challenged. There were hand recounts, there were dozens of court cases, there was nothing found to back up of all the crap you tards are claiming. Nice try but goodnight
The way the states did it were challenged and nothing has been done but censorship and the constant repetition of the same lies. The courts ignore it because if evidence were presented fraud would be proven.
The courts rejected the cases because they had no merit. Trump appointed judges dismissed these cases. No merit. They didn’t even claim fraud. They couldnt in court because they had no standing for it. They only claim fraud in the media and to the low IQ public because idiots like yourself will believe and repeat it.
Those courts rejected those cases because they were corrupted, intimidated, or just plain scared of the Deep State, The Uniparty, or whatever you want to call it. They do not love America, they have sold out. They have sold you out too.
Over 60 courts?! Every one that Trump tried to bring a case in between several different states?! Trumps own AG saying that there was nothing there?! Come on dude, you’ve been played. You’re a fool. Give it up
Never. There was massive fraud and massive lies to try and cover it up.

You make the mistake that I care what the RTB's think.

I guess so. I thought that's who we were discussing from the following quote of yours:

"They should make it to where you can validate your own vote and allow third parties to double check... That would shut those stupid Trumpsters up."

My response is that nothing will shut those stupid Trumpsters up.

Last edited:
No thanks, I will just keep letting you know there was massive fraud.

Yea, you already said that a few times.

If I followed you around and kept telling you that the moon is made of cheese, would you be more inclined to believe it if I kept repeating myself?

You make the mistake that I care what the RTB's think.

I guess so. I thought that's who we were discussing from the following quote of yours:

"They should make it to where you can validate your own vote and allow third parties to double check... That would shut those stupid Trumpsters up."

My response is that nothing will shut those stupid Trumpsters up.
Oh... But you can delegate what it is they are on about... The stealing of the election shouldn't be in the topics they are after. I can't do it... There is EVIDENCE to what they suggest. Is there enough of it to warrant PROOF? Nope. And there never will be unless you can get the courts to hear the case and bring all the shit out. Just like the Russia bullshit this is going to go on for the whole fucking four years.

I want to get rid of that. I HAVE to defend truth as I see it the best I can. The Election process SHOULD NOT be a topic of contention by either party. It's not going to get better until we deal with that issue. Only worse. Both parties.

Never. There was massive fraud and massive lies to try and cover it up.
No there wasn’t. You just say there was but nobody can prove any of it. Wow shocking. You debate like a child. Just make proclamations with nothing to back them up. You’re done... again

No there wasn’t. You just say there was but nobody can prove any of it. Wow shocking. You debate like a child. Just make proclamations with nothing to back them up. You’re done... again
Exactly... I agree... But confidence has been eroded in the process by BOTH MAJOR PARTIES. It should be an easy thing to do to suggest we need to bring it into the age it's in.

Both parties SHOULD want to bring this to bear. But... Oddly... Not the case. Keep the RTB's at each other. Joy.

If I followed you around and kept telling you that the moon is made of cheese, would you be more inclined to believe it if I kept repeating myself?
Why are you asking me when it has already worked on you? I am not like you.

Yea I didn’t think you would answer that question either.

Maybe if you had evidence like I do that massive fraud happened. There is your answer.

Exactly... I agree... But confidence has been eroded in the process by BOTH MAJOR PARTIES. It should be an easy thing to do to suggest we need to bring it into the age it's in.

Both parties SHOULD want to bring this to bear. But... Oddly... Not the case. Keep the RTB's at each other. Joy.
I agree the partisan gamesmanship from both sides is obvious and disgusting. This election was set up to be considered rigged before it even started. Trump tried to do it during the first election that he accidentally won. And then he set up a fraud team to try and justify why he lost the popular vote and the effort got nowhere. It’s pathetic

Maybe if you had evidence like I do that massive fraud happened. There is your answer.
You don’t have evidence

You’re tap-dancing all around the question without addressing it. Too easy.

I agree the partisan gamesmanship from both sides is obvious and disgusting. This election was set up to be considered rigged before it even started. Trump tried to do it during the first election that he accidentally won. And then he set up a fraud team to try and justify why he lost the popular vote and the effort got nowhere. It’s pathetic
Trump just spoke at CPAC and affirmed his position that there was massive fraud. He gave some reasons and some good ones. Trump has more credibility than the media.

Forum List

Back