Why can’t lefties manipulate Asians?

I believe it's the "I don't want to vote for the party that condones white supremacy among its ranks" part of Asian culture

that would be kinda funny. If there is anything characteristic about
ASIAN culture-----it is the notion of WHITE SUPREMACY. Japanese
WHITE SUPREMACY---Chinese WHITE SUPREMACY ---Pakistani WHITE
SUPREMACY Iranian WHITE SUPREMACY -----btw----this new race "person
of color" IMHO will not catch on OVER THERE. You want to tell an Iranian
"YOU IS A PERSON OF COLOR"? My advice still stands----regarding any new mother from Asia-----always comment on the FAIRNESS OF THE BABY's COMPLEXION ------oh BTW---Brahmins in India are ARYAN (according to
the storybooks AND real history----sorta. dravidians are indus valley ????)

You know we're talking about citizens of the United States, right? You have the party that condones racial superiority and then you have the Democrats.

you are out of date. AS to Asian------what race are they? Are you
describing ASIANS in the USA as a "race"?

No, I'm basically referring to anyone who is non-white is not represented in today's Republican party. I care not to get dragged down in who or what traits make up a race, if you want to waste your time down that rabbit hole then feel free.

oh----"that rabbit hole" My major in school started out as BIOLOGY----I do not consider the issue of "race" a "rabbit hole" As to "non-white" just how do you
describe "non-white" ? "non-white" means all sorts of different things to different people. In some places it is ENTIRELY a matter of skin color. My guess is that you do not have a whole lot of experience with the people that YOU
term "non-white" Are you describing ----as an example ----persons from MUMBAI, INDIA as----"'non white" ? how about Iran? My skin is VERY WHITE-----but some people I have known would have described me as "non-white" My husband has a fairly dark skin------In England he was described as
"brown" I have known lots of "non-white" republicans.

^Rabbit hole.

"People of Color" I take as anyone who does not have a majority European heritage. Basically, those not represented very well in today's Republican party. I have no desire to talk about if Iranians are Caucasian or not, they obviously don't appear to be white enough for many Republicans. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying every Republican is lily white, I'm saying most of them are and with very, very little representation in Congress. I think blacks are down to only 2 Republicans and one of them is retiring. That's pathetic.

Why can’t lefties manipulate Asians?

Because Asians don't play the victim, thats why .They get A's in school and bust their ass in business. The only people who Democrats can use are lazy pieces of shit who want to be a victim and blame everything on whitey.

"People of Color" I take as anyone who does not have a majority European heritage. Basically, those not represented very well in today's Republican party.........

You're quite the racist aren't you. We don't count our followers by the color of their skin. We count them by their willingness to want to be a contributing tax payer and make a good life for themselves. We don't care what color people are, as long as they do that.

But pieces of shit like you divide and identify by color, and then stir hatred.

As I just said in my last post:

Q: Why can’t lefties manipulate Asians?
A: Because Asians don't play the victim, thats why . They get A's in school and bust their ass in business. The only people who Democrats can use are lazy pieces of shit who want to be a victim and blame everything on whitey.

... I'm basically referring to anyone who is non-white is not represented in today's Republican party. ....

Typical racist democrat.

Pointing out that Republicans don't represent anyone other than whites is racist? I don't see how. On the other end Democrats are represented by a whole bunch of different ethnicities and races including white.

"People of Color" I take as anyone who does not have a majority European heritage. Basically, those not represented very well in today's Republican party.........

You're quite the racist aren't you. We don't count our followers by the color of their skin. We count them by their willingness to want to be a contributing tax payer and make a good life for themselves. We don't care what color people are, as long as they do that.

Right, you're color blind, got it. Considering this place throws out a lot of racist crap on a daily basis I don't have any problem pointing out the party they associate with the most doesn't seem to care about people of color.

Yeah, I can recognize that we are all not of the same race and actually not hate everyone that doesn't look like me. I can even empathize with the challenges that come with being a minority.

A: Because Asians don't play the victim, thats why . They get A's in school and bust their ass in business. The only people who Democrats can use are lazy pieces of shit who want to be a victim and blame everything on whitey.

I'm not sure what this means. Asians vote for Democrats.

You come off like a racist Nazi.

Nah, how can he? He's color blind. (or she, whatever)

that would be kinda funny. If there is anything characteristic about
ASIAN culture-----it is the notion of WHITE SUPREMACY. Japanese
WHITE SUPREMACY---Chinese WHITE SUPREMACY ---Pakistani WHITE
SUPREMACY Iranian WHITE SUPREMACY -----btw----this new race "person
of color" IMHO will not catch on OVER THERE. You want to tell an Iranian
"YOU IS A PERSON OF COLOR"? My advice still stands----regarding any new mother from Asia-----always comment on the FAIRNESS OF THE BABY's COMPLEXION ------oh BTW---Brahmins in India are ARYAN (according to
the storybooks AND real history----sorta. dravidians are indus valley ????)

You know we're talking about citizens of the United States, right? You have the party that condones racial superiority and then you have the Democrats.

No, I'm basically referring to anyone who is non-white is not represented in today's Republican party. I care not to get dragged down in who or what traits make up a race, if you want to waste your time down that rabbit hole then feel free.

oh----"that rabbit hole" My major in school started out as BIOLOGY----I do not consider the issue of "race" a "rabbit hole" As to "non-white" just how do you
describe "non-white" ? "non-white" means all sorts of different things to different people. In some places it is ENTIRELY a matter of skin color. My guess is that you do not have a whole lot of experience with the people that YOU
term "non-white" Are you describing ----as an example ----persons from MUMBAI, INDIA as----"'non white" ? how about Iran? My skin is VERY WHITE-----but some people I have known would have described me as "non-white" My husband has a fairly dark skin------In England he was described as

^Rabbit hole.

"People of Color" I take as anyone who does not have a majority European heritage. Basically, those not represented very well in today's Republican party. I have no desire to talk about if Iranians are Caucasian or not, they obviously don't appear to be white enough for many Republicans. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying every Republican is lily white, I'm saying most of them are and with very, very little representation in Congress. I think blacks are down to only 2 Republicans and one of them is retiring. That's pathetic.

I am very familiar with IRANIANS-----I first ran into lots of them in the mid-sixties and now even have relatives thru marriage who are IRANIANS------quite a joke that YOU do not consider them "white" enough to be republicans------I will pass that idea on to them-------you really have quite a sense of Humor. BTW---IRAN---really means land of Aryans. Are you very young-----or, simply, live under a rock. With what sort of "republicans" are you familiar. I grew up in a republican town -----chock full of "WASPS" with a tendency to Nazism. They considered
Italians -----too dark skinned to be "white" too. Sicilian Italians tend to have black hair------and not entirely SNOW WHITE SKIN. --------they were looked down upon by the pale. blond-blue eyed germanics of town. Are you a member of that sort of "society"? More funny stuff------a woman on my block was called
the "SPANISH LADY" as it turns out she was from Puerto Rico. As a kid I was confused. I asked my mom-----"she is from Puerto Rico ----why is she called "SPANISH" ? My mom answered-----"oh those people think its not nice to call a person Puerto Rican" Mom could not explain WHY

... I'm basically referring to anyone who is non-white is not represented in today's Republican party. ....

Typical racist democrat.

Pointing out that Republicans don't represent anyone other than whites is racist? I don't see how. On the other end Democrats are represented by a whole bunch of different ethnicities and races including white.

Mindlessly assuming that representation must be a matter of color instead of the best interests of the nation as a whole (which includes Americans of all races, dumbass), is typically racist democrat hypocrisy.

Oh, and the majority of democrats today are still 'white,' dumbass.

^Rabbit hole.

I am very familiar with IRANIANS-----I first ran into lots of them in the mid-sixties and now even have relatives thru marriage who are IRANIANS------quite a joke that YOU do not consider them "white" enough to be republicans

I'm not saying that, I'm saying many Republicans are just going to see them as terrorists or "ragheads". Please don't change the meaning of my posts just to fit your narration.

------I will pass that idea on to them-------you really have quite a sense of Humor. BTW---IRAN---really means land of Aryans. Are you very young-----or, simply, live under a rock. With what sort of "republicans" are you familiar. I grew up in a republican town -----chock full of "WASPS" with a tendency to Nazism. They considered
Italians -----too dark skinned to be "white" too. Sicilian Italians tend to have black hair------and not entirely SNOW WHITE SKIN. --------they were looked down upon by the pale. blond-blue eyed germanics of town. Are you a member of that sort of "society"? More funny stuff------a woman on my block was called
the "SPANISH LADY" as it turns out she was from Puerto Rico. As a kid I was confused. I asked my mom-----"she is from Puerto Rico ----why is she called "SPANISH" ? My mom answered-----"oh those people think its not nice to call a person Puerto Rican" Mom could not explain WHY

I didn't say Iranians weren't Caucasian, are you replying to my post or what you wished I had posted? Either way, your post is kind of random, I don't give a fuck about your "SPANISH LADY" story as it has nothing to do with anything I've posted.

^Rabbit hole.

I am very familiar with IRANIANS-----I first ran into lots of them in the mid-sixties and now even have relatives thru marriage who are IRANIANS------quite a joke that YOU do not consider them "white" enough to be republicans

I'm not saying that, I'm saying many Republicans are just going to see them as terrorists or "ragheads". Please don't change the meaning of my posts just to fit your narration.

------I will pass that idea on to them-------you really have quite a sense of Humor. BTW---IRAN---really means land of Aryans. Are you very young-----or, simply, live under a rock. With what sort of "republicans" are you familiar. I grew up in a republican town -----chock full of "WASPS" with a tendency to Nazism. They considered

I didn't say Iranians weren't Caucasian, are you replying to my post or what you wished I had posted? Either way, you're post is kind of random, I don't give a fuck about your "SPANISH LADY" story as it has nothing to do with anything I've posted.

you fail to see the obvious connection. As to your "many republicans will see them as "rag--heads" --------Your statement indicates that you consider republicans
to be stupid. It is for this reason that I asked about your "society" ----the Republicans of my hometown were stupid like that-------but things are changing----
including the REPUBLICAN VS DEMOCRAT party issue. Both have MORPHED and continue to Morph

Typical racist democrat.

Mindlessly assuming that representation must be a matter of color instead of the best interests of the nation as a whole (which includes Americans of all races, dumbass), is typically racist democrat hypocrisy.

Right the party that denigrates other races, elects racists, by far is responsible for the most vile racist shit in this forum just happens to be from the party of mostly white people. I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that Republicans are coddling white grievances.

Oh, and the majority of democrats today are still 'white,' dumbass.

You're an idiot. Who said white people shouldn't belong to any party? The Democrats today are a little more than half white, where as the GOP is approaching 90%. Which party do you think is going to fight for the civil rights of all Americans more? Only whites or everyone including whites?

Right the party that denigrates other races, elects racists, by far is responsible for the most vile racist shit in this forum...

Which is just as much the democrat party as any other. You are just a mindless partisan dumbass.

Forum List

Back