Why can’t lefties manipulate Asians?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Because they are the ethnicity with the highest income?

Asian men are the highest earners of any intersectional demographic.

Maybe that’s why? Asians take care of their fucking business and study and work hard?

Doesn’t fit the Dimm narrative of it being impossible for minorities to succeed in America without the help of Dimms?

Last edited:
They are the ethnicity with the highest income?

Maybe that’s why? Asians take care of their fucking business and study and work hard?

Doesn’t fit the Dimm narrative of it being impossible for minorities to succeed in America without the help of Dimms?
Because Asians are smart as hell, hard working as hell and bad motherfuckers.
Like nam said. Oh we can keep the war going forever. Keep'em coming and bring plenty of body bags. 58000 plus meatheads dead and millions fucked up and take a close look at the Great Nation of Vietnam today.

Take a non Faux news look at China. Better yet. Get a passport and go play. Make a stop in South Korea if you can.

Asians are doing great without your help, Dimms.

How is that possible?

Most but no all Asians have a higher IQ than most minorities which is why the Asians dont get the same protections under the ERA as the other idiots. So with liberalism, some people are more equal than others.

Candidate Chang, the $1,000 a month for free, is an example of a liberal idiot(redundant statement I know).

Most but no all Asians have a higher IQ than most minorities which is why the Asians dont get the same protections under the ERA as the other idiots. So with liberalism, some people are more equal than others.

Candidate Chang, the $1,000 a month for free, is an example of a liberal idiot(redundant statement I know).

The ERA? Tell us more about that...

Two problems with this crap thread:
Most Asians vote Democrat.
Other minorities don't just vote Democrats because they get "manipulated". So the failed thread title is a loaded question.
And no, tons of "winner"ratings in a 80% conservative message board do not make a crappy thread a good one.

Harvard is racist against Asians. Deny many qualified Asians entry.

Fucking liberal hypocritical twats.

You liberals claiming this thread isn’t accurate are either lying or stupid.

Are you going to tell me Harvard doesn’t discriminate against Asians?

I didn’t say that no Asians vote Democrat you stupid fucks. I said that Dimms can’t MANIPULATE ASIANS.

If you are too stupid to know the difference, I can’t help you.

Maybe go talk to an Asian.

Asians vote predominantly for Democrats
They realize how racist the Republican Party has become

Republicans used to have the Asian vote

Asian%20American%20vote%20share.jpg

Now it is less than 20 percent

See how stupid liberals are.

I say Dimms can’t manipulate Asians and they tell me I said that no Asians vote Democrat.

Derp

Harvard is racist against Asians. Deny many qualified Asians entry.

Fucking liberal hypocritical twats.

You liberals claiming this thread isn’t accurate are either lying or stupid.

Are you going to tell me Harvard doesn’t discriminate against Asians?

I didn’t say that no Asians vote Democrat you stupid fucks. I said that Dimms can’t MANIPULATE ASIANS.

If you are too stupid to know the difference, I can’t help you.

Maybe go talk to an Asian.
And what you are saying is why Demonrats so easily manipulate the Demonrat voters.

james-carville-quote.png

gruber-obamacare.JPG

Homer simpson.jpg

That Gruber one was one of my favorites...and the corrupt media ignored it because they are part of the Obama cult.

If a member of Trumps admin said the VERY SAME FUCKING THING AS GRUBER DID, THE CORPORATE MEDIA WOULD BE SHITTING THEMSELVES.

Again, liberal hypocrisy knows no bounds.

How often do I say on here they have no morals, values, or principles? Carville agrees with me!

Last edited:

Two problems with this crap thread:
Most Asians vote Democrat.
Other minorities don't just vote Democrats because they get "manipulated". So the failed thread title is a loaded question.
And no, tons of "winner"ratings in a 80% conservative message board do not make a crappy thread a good one.

Such an idiot. You can’t be this simple minded, can you?

I don’t say no Asians vote Dimm. I said Dimms can’t MANIPULATE ASIANS INTO THINKING THE ONLY WAY TO SUCCEED IS WITH THE HELP OF THE DIMMS.

No wonder you morons voted for HIllary, you’re just dumb.

Forum List

Back