WHY can't kids just be kids anymore?

I pray that you continued to be a kid again as much as you could whenever you could. In other words, you do whatever you can to make sure that a monster never scores the ability to rob you of whatever can make you smile then, now, and going forward.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Boy if I didn't have my mom, you would be second fiddle foy shoy

The first time I realized I was actually an adult was when I looked at a major-league baseball team's roster and saw that half the players were younger than I was.
What you say here only makes me think of myself. I don't know how old I was, but I guess that I didn't become an adult until I realized how much of a good combination it is that I may be of my parents. To me, the two are so different in the ways that obviously were not focused on enough if any. How they even made it to their first-year anniversary is beyond me, but as I have gotten older, I have only noticed that I must have inherited what I believe are the good things about them, not to imply that I think that I am the greatest person to ever walk this planet of course, but yeah, I am only pointing out that I could be much worse when comparing myself to how they are in their entirety.

God bless you and my mismatched parents always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, to me, I did not become an adult until I started doing more of what makes sense to me, and not what makes sense to my parents.

No it will be a November Revolution. Driving these disasters so far from office they'll never be heard from, and just a bad puff of smoke Footnote in history
Time to Get Unstuck From the Donkephant Tarbaby

So you think the GOPers will save us? That's been the hope for the last 60 years, but they've always let us down. Besides, the Democrats' Demographic Demolition Derby can't be slowed down by Bi-Den's incompetence. The feral voters only care about Free Stuff and putting down Whitey.

Forum List

Back