WHY can't kids just be kids anymore?

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
I don't understand all the hard pushes to shove as much bullshit into kids' heads as possible, screwing them up mentally, emotionally, and even physically nowadays.

When I was growing up, we were SUPPOSED to be kids doing kids stuff - playing outside, discovering things on our own, figuring out how the world works, learning from our mistakes and stupidity.......

WHY do kids today NEED to have SEX, GENDER, RACISM, and POLITICS force fed to them from birth??
They don't understand any of this, they don't comprehend what this is doing to them or what it is being done for.

Just because a kid says he/she is "gay" doesn't mean what YOU think it means. Kids only understand any term in regards to how it's used by OTHER KIDS. To one boy I read about, his mother said he thought "gay" meant he liked bright colors, so he told people he was "gay". She didn't explain it to him, but she corrected him and told him liking bright colors didn't mean "gay", what he was, was "colorful".

The best way to fuck up a kids mental state is to force feed them adult information that they have NO concept of, no comprehension of, no background information on, and NO way to relate it to the way THEY think and understand at that point in their lives.

I was allowed to figure stuff out on my own. I was allowed to fuck up and learn from it. I was allowed to get hurt so I knew my limits. I was allowed to discover who and what I was on my own without being subjected to daily propaganda being shoved at me from all sides.

Teachers were FORBIDDEN to speak about sex, gender, or race.....unless it was regarding curriculum being taught in class, from books issued by the school system. Sure, SOME teachers were actually properly trained in child psychology and were able to answer kids' questions on these matters, but more often than not, the proper response from a teacher was "ask your parents", or "go to the library and read about it".

Child abuse is not only physical, it is also mental and emotional. And that is what is going on today, and I don't understand WHY these teachers AND parents aren't being threatened with prison if they don't stop force feeding these kids with stuff they don't need to know about yet, as well as being harassed, tormented, and subjected to all this stress, anxiety, depression, and bullshit.

Is it any wonder this country is becoming a nation full of demented, deranged, diseased, and delinquent so-called "adults"???

I don't have kids, and you don't need kids in order to understand. I remember being a kid. I remember what it was like asking adults about adult things. I remember school was for learning "readin, rightin, and rithmatic".......not sex, gender, drugs, and politics.

I didn't discover who I was till I was 13 years old.
I never knew what racism was until I was in high school.
I never knew what sexism was until high school.
I was allowed to grow up and discover myself and the world around me.

I would NEVER subjugate a kid to this horrendous and heinous torture!! I would, however, be there to answer their questions in a way they could hopefully understand for the age they are. And, as it so happens, sometimes the best answer IS "I will tell you when you're older", because there is just no way they will comprehend subject matter as intricate and messy as sex, gender, and politics.

I don't understand all the hard pushes to shove as much bullshit into kids' heads as possible, screwing them up mentally, emotionally, and even physically nowadays.

When I was growing up, we were SUPPOSED to be kids doing kids stuff - playing outside, discovering things on our own, figuring out how the world works, learning from our mistakes and stupidity.......

WHY do kids today NEED to have SEX, GENDER, RACISM, and POLITICS force fed to them from birth??
They don't understand any of this, they don't comprehend what this is doing to them or what it is being done for.

Just because a kid says he/she is "gay" doesn't mean what YOU think it means. Kids only understand any term in regards to how it's used by OTHER KIDS. To one boy I read about, his mother said he thought "gay" meant he liked bright colors, so he told people he was "gay". She didn't explain it to him, but she corrected him and told him liking bright colors didn't mean "gay", what he was, was "colorful".

The best way to fuck up a kids mental state is to force feed them adult information that they have NO concept of, no comprehension of, no background information on, and NO way to relate it to the way THEY think and understand at that point in their lives.

I was allowed to figure stuff out on my own. I was allowed to fuck up and learn from it. I was allowed to get hurt so I knew my limits. I was allowed to discover who and what I was on my own without being subjected to daily propaganda being shoved at me from all sides.

Teachers were FORBIDDEN to speak about sex, gender, or race.....unless it was regarding curriculum being taught in class, from books issued by the school system. Sure, SOME teachers were actually properly trained in child psychology and were able to answer kids' questions on these matters, but more often than not, the proper response from a teacher was "ask your parents", or "go to the library and read about it".

Child abuse is not only physical, it is also mental and emotional. And that is what is going on today, and I don't understand WHY these teachers AND parents aren't being threatened with prison if they don't stop force feeding these kids with stuff they don't need to know about yet, as well as being harassed, tormented, and subjected to all this stress, anxiety, depression, and bullshit.

Is it any wonder this country is becoming a nation full of demented, deranged, diseased, and delinquent so-called "adults"???

I don't have kids, and you don't need kids in order to understand. I remember being a kid. I remember what it was like asking adults about adult things. I remember school was for learning "readin, rightin, and rithmatic".......not sex, gender, drugs, and politics.

I would NEVER subjugate a kid to this horrendous and heinous torture!! I would, however, be there to answer their questions in a way they could hopefully understand for the age they are. And, as it so happens, sometimes the best answer IS "I will tell you when you're older", because there is just no way they will comprehend subject matter as intricate and messy as sex, gender, and politics.
iron.jpg

Because leftists understand that if they allow children to be children, it is much harder to control them as adults....they have to start the process of control when the children are young, if they hope to control the human when they become adults..

That is why the leftists are not letting up on the mask mandates for children in schools...they saw the resistance against the mask theater by adults, so they know they have to instill obedience in the children.....to control them as adults.....

Because leftists understand that if they allow children to be children, it is much harder to control them as adults....they have to start the process of control when the children are young, if they hope to control the human when they become adults..

That is why the leftists are not letting up on the mask mandates for children in schools...they saw the resistance against the mask theater by adults, so they know they have to instill obedience in the children.....to control them as adults.....
There's a reckoning coming.

Too much screen time, not enough outside mixing with friends......

The answer to your question is quite simple:

These days, we have adults now acting like kids. It's the childish attitudes that somehow they think we need to "change" the world for the better. Don't get me wrong, I am all for change. But this isn't the Change we seriously need n our society.

Kids are still kids. It's the federal education system and the teachers union that has changed. They should have made a poster of a grinning left wing democrat politician posing and smiling in front of a classroom full of masked robotic kids with blank eyes. That's the future of the federal education system if we let them get away with it. Kids are just pawns in the left wing political system while they get raped by gender confused students and drugged by the system.

I started middle school with 4 rules my dad laid down for me:

1. Always do the best you can
2. Never hit a girl
3. Never start a fight, but if you find yourself in one, you better be the winner.
4. It's yes mam and no mam to all women, yes sir and no sir to all men.

To this day I say yes mam and no mam to women even women younger than myself. Why? Because for so many years I didn't want to find out what the consequences were of NOT saying it as a child. So I hit 18 and didn't even slow down with the mam's and sir's .

I graduated from HS at the age of 17 and college at 21. Got another degree at age 30.

Wise words to live by.

Last edited:

Yeah, I agree. And it shouldnt require having kids to know this but most of the people pushing these policies dont have kids themselves, so they are unconcerned about the effects.

The answer to your question is quite simple:

These days, we have adults now acting like kids. It's the childish attitudes that somehow they think we need to "change" the world for the better. Don't get me wrong, I am all for change. But this isn't the Change we seriously need n our society.
I second this. Also, if anything some kids don't want to be kids. They only want to be in there with everyone else no matter how grown up it can get in there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I vividly remember being molested at the age of five, and being aware that I could never just be a kid again.
I pray that you continued to be a kid again as much as you could whenever you could. In other words, you do whatever you can to make sure that a monster never scores the ability to rob you of whatever can make you smile then, now, and going forward.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

I pray that you continued to be a kid again as much as you could whenever you could. In other words, you do whatever you can to make sure that a monster never scores the ability to rob you of whatever can make you smile then, now, and going forward.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Many thanks, dear. I have done my best to regain some of my childhood.

Kids are still kids. It's the federal education system and the teachers union that has changed. They should have made a poster of a grinning left wing democrat politician posing and smiling in front of a classroom full of masked robotic kids with blank eyes. That's the future of the federal education system if we let them get away with it. Kids are just pawns in the left wing political system while they get raped by gender confused students and drugged by the system.
The Have-Nots Have Been Had by the Haves

Our educational system is designed by the private-sector ruling class in order to create submissive workers who can tolerate boredom and a lack of relevance to their personal lives and desires. Your implanted idea that the government is a separate entity and is not controlled from outside by your idols is what lets the oligarchy get away with its elitist tyranny.

Second, the upper class found out that their brainless brats' expensive education couldn't give them any overpowering mental advantage. So they enhanced Birth-Class Supremacy by dumbing down the private schools instead.

Last edited:
I second this. Also, if anything some kids don't want to be kids. They only want to be in there with everyone else no matter how grown up it can get in there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The Only Thing Jurinalists Know How to Do Is to Write Their Names in Snow

What the On-Air AirHeads say about pro athletes playing a kid's game is, as usual, totally the opposite. Kids in the Little League pretend they are doing what the only adults they respect do.

The first time I realized I was actually an adult was when I looked at a major-league baseball team's roster and saw that half the players were younger than I was.

Forum List

Back