Why can't Britain handle the truth about Winston Churchill?

That was the policy at that time, but they all served in Europe. You can blame the Democrat Presidents FDR and Truman.
Nah, we can blame the racist Krakkers from the slave states. You wouldn't believe it, but when they were over here they even tried to tell us Maori should be kept separate. Still, Krakkers will Krakker.
Then you're promoting a lie. The truth is President Roosevelt and Truman were responsible because they were the Commander in Chief.

Go peddle your race hustling ass to some naive college kids. I'm talking about ALL the American soldiers, Black, White native, Asian, etc. Racist piece of shit.
What about them? What's your point?

Only to make this clear: Not said I what you said to me. Your quotation here is totally wrong.
Are you drunk?
I never said "Go peddle your race hustling ass to some naive college kids. I'm talking about ALL the American soldiers, Black, White native, Asian, etc. Racist piece of shit." You said so to me.
Yep. So?
I answered you: "Very short and very clear: Whoever calls me a "racist piece of shit" is in danger that god will speak some serios words with him."

In the following nonsense, which you said, you made clear, that you don't believe in god.

“As a young man, every bone in my body wanted to pick up a machine gun and kill Germans. And yet I had absolutely no reason to do so. Certainly nobody invited me to do the job. But that’s what I felt that I was trained to do. Now no part of my upbringing was militaristic.”
Pete Townshend

Churchill was the greatest leader of any country in the 20th Century

it serves no purpose to focus on your petty complaints

no purpose whatsoever

He was your hero and if brits want to trash him thats none of my business

but I still consider him a great man
He was a fucking monster.
He was a fucking better man than you will ever be dear............

Churchill was the greatest leader of any country in the 20th Century

it serves no purpose to focus on your petty complaints

no purpose whatsoever

He was your hero and if brits want to trash him thats none of my business

but I still consider him a great man
He was a fucking monster.
He was a fucking better man than you will ever be dear............
Even though he recommended gassing as a means of war? I think 'monster' is quite a fair description.

Winston Churchill's shocking use of chemical weapons

Last edited:

Even his contemporaries found his views on race shocking. In the context of Churchill’s hard line against providing famine relief to Bengal, the colonial secretary, Leo Amery, remarked: “On the subject of India, Winston is not quite sane … I didn’t see much difference between his outlook and Hitler’s.”

Its because we are programmed to flap like seals when the "glory" of empire and our outdated societal norms are discussed.
Its good that someone has come out and said it. Interesting observations about right wing authoritarians marching against different ideas. Hypocritical bastards.
What would your life be like if the Empire had been defeated 1,000 years ago?
There was no empire 1000 years ago you thick fucker.

Nor would there ever have been one if the majority of the population were like you.
Thank you for saying so.

overpopulation which kills all development, people work for 35$ per m. Bangladesh has bigger them Putins Muscovy population , country size of Poland
But without the famines it had under British rule.

overpopulation which kills all development, people work for 35$ per m. Bangladesh has bigger them Putins Muscovy population , country size of Poland
Bangladesh got the time machine from England, when Bangladesh is gonna pay for it ?
Bangladesh is one of the Worlds fastest growing economies and has come on leaps and bounds since independence. 400 years of colonisation = famine 50 years of freedom = prosperity.

Even his contemporaries found his views on race shocking. In the context of Churchill’s hard line against providing famine relief to Bengal, the colonial secretary, Leo Amery, remarked: “On the subject of India, Winston is not quite sane … I didn’t see much difference between his outlook and Hitler’s.”

Its because we are programmed to flap like seals when the "glory" of empire and our outdated societal norms are discussed.
Its good that someone has come out and said it. Interesting observations about right wing authoritarians marching against different ideas. Hypocritical bastards.

I think it's the difference between winners and losers.

Every nation celebrates their "Glory Days", and Churchill was the last great cheer of Empire, before the British Empire fell apart beause like all empires, it was unsustainable. Churchill is well-regarded because he led the country through the War.

Stalin is still well-regarded by Russians today (even though he wasn't actually a Russian) because he won. All the other awful stuff he did is kind of swept under the rug. A recent poll found him the third most admired person in Russian History.

Meanwhile, Germans and Italians don't regard Hitler and Mussolini well- because they lost. The Japanese don't condemn their war leaders, but don't celebrate them, either.

Bangladesh got the time machine from England, when Bangladesh is gonna pay for it ?
Bangladesh is one of the Worlds fastest growing economies and has come on leaps and bounds since independence. 400 years of colonisation = famine 50 years of freedom = prosperity.
with salaries 35 $ per month . B. the main problem is overpopulation, you can start sex education program there, it helps much more than you attacks on English History

with salaries 35 $ per month
And no famine since the British left.

'I say, old chap, what?'

But are you suggesting starving to death is better than a small monthly salary?
yes, cos Brits created the new economy there . when Portuguese arrived in afro- asia the locals liked in the caves. without us they will return to the caves

Forum List

Back