Zone1 Why Can't Black People Just Take Responsibility For Their Own Actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B. Tatum even says it himself in this video. Even if there are prejudice police men and women out there, they have reason to be when all black people do is use the race card and say "oh you only pulled me over because I'm black." "You only shot that person because they're black." "You only arrested that person because they're black." Enough already!! It's getting ridiculous!! If you do the crime you do the time, and if you're accused falsely it's also like B. Tatum said and go fight for it in court and most police officers are reasonable anyways if you have a traffic violation out of your control. I can't believe people haven't figured it out yet and they still act like this. :rolleyes:

I think a lot of people don't take responsibility for their actions. The problem is if you tell people it doesn't matter what they do, they'll struggle because of racism, because they've grown up in poverty, because everything is against them, then they won't even try.

Question is, when will voters and politicians take responsibility for their actions when they create such racism and problems?

Of course they do. They can't rile up white people like they do blacks, so they don't report the police shootings of whites. If they report and twist the story of a black getting shot by a white officer, it leads to protests, riots, and if the MSM is lucky, death and destruction of private and public property. Our media is like any other profit business. The larger the audience, the more they can charge for advertising.
Years ago I read an essay in The New York Times that said that most liberals do not want to be told anything bad about blacks and homosexuals. Most liberal reporters and editors do not want to report anything bad about them either. They think that because blacks were treated badly in the past we should accept bad behavior from them in the presence.

No, it's not.

They're protest much, much more than just murder. They're protesting inequality. But then when the powers that be put more effort into giving you such charts and tell you what to think, instead of DEALING WITH THE PROBLEM, you know something is very, very wrong.
Blacks are not discriminated against. They are discriminated in favor of with affirmative action programs. Billions of dollars taxed from whites have been spent on anti poverty programs designed to help blacks. Remaining inequalities are do to the fact that by every objective, measurable criterion blacks tend to be significantly less intelligent than whites.

No, BLM started out because of their ignorance of our laws and justice system. Look at the Floyd riots. The police arrested the officer in charge within hours, charged him with murder, and put him in jail. They still rioted.

Blacks look for excuses to be uncivilized.
Characteristics that enabled the ancestors of Negroes to thrive in sub Saharan Africa cause many blacks to earn felony convictions in civilized countries.

Years ago I read an essay in The New York Times that said that most liberals do not want to be told anything bad about blacks and homosexuals. Most liberal reporters and editors do not want to report anything bad about them either. They think that because blacks were treated badly in the past we should accept bad behavior from them in the presence.

Well, do you believe everything you read?

The reality is, I would guess, there are at least two types of people on the left.

One are those people who are being controlled by narratives. People create narratives to make sure people follow the line that they want. Such people don't want to hear anything that would destroy their view of the world, which is born out of being manipulated (and yes, happens on the right too).

The other would be those who think for themselves and understand what's going on.

The problem with the second group is when you get right wingers from the first group, they hear what left wingers from the second group have to say, and they immediately think they know that the second group is part of the first group and then decide they understand everything that's being said, when they understand nothing.

Blacks are not discriminated against. They are discriminated in favor of with affirmative action programs. Billions of dollars taxed from whites have been spent on anti poverty programs designed to help blacks. Remaining inequalities are do to the fact that by every objective, measurable criterion blacks tend to be significantly less intelligent than whites.

It is possible to both be discriminated against and be discriminated for. It's not just black and white.

My white skin privilege consists of the fact that people who do not know me can reasonably suppose that I am reasonably intelligent and safe to be around. That is because most whites are.

Well.... I'd say most white people, like most black people and Asian people and purple people and every other race, are not "reasonably intelligent", and most people in the US are safe to be around, so.......

I'm struggling to see your point here.

Ours is nearly the same. If it's a white offender, they put that in the description. If it's a minority, they leave it out.
Here too, in Liberaville. If they put in a description of a criminal they are seeking, they will talk about height, weight, and what the guy was wearing when he last was seen (as if he can’t change his shirt). in the vast majority of cases, they are looking for a black man, but they won’t say that.

I think a lot of people don't take responsibility for their actions. The problem is if you tell people it doesn't matter what they do, they'll struggle because of racism, because they've grown up in poverty, because everything is against them, then they won't even try.

Question is, when will voters and politicians take responsibility for their actions when they create such racism and problems?
So who’s telling blacks that it doesn’t matter what they do since they’ll struggle because of racism and that they’ve grown up in poverty? The Democrats!

The conservatives are saying that racism is not the cause of black failures, and that one can get out of poverty simply by graduating from high school and not having kids until married. But when we say that, WE are called racist!

Here again is the formula, which millions of impoverished people - including those who have experienced awful prejudice - have followed to get out of poverty:

1. Finish high school
2. No babies until married and able to afford them

Well.... I'd say most white people, like most black people and Asian people and purple people and every other race, are not "reasonably intelligent", and most people in the US are safe to be around, so.......

I'm struggling to see your point here.
I do agree that most people are not reasonably intelligent, or they wouldn’t have fallen for media propaganda and voted for Biden.

Although I vote Democrat, I disagree with you. The Democrat Party I like is the one that existed from the inauguration of Franklin Roosevelt to the assassination of John Kennedy. I supported the civil rights movement as a child, a teenager, and a young adult. Now I think the civil rights movement was a well intended mistake.

That party has been gone for generations. I think the worst thing we did was desegregation.

Not sure what your putdown is. All I said is that people can get out of poverty by finishing high school and not having illegitimate children.

But like a liberal, you insult me for daring to suggest that people can and should make very basic responsible choices. The constant excuse-making by liberals - waaaaa, there’s racism…..waaaa, grew up poor - and thus justify continual handouts is actually holding people back.

The people I personally know taking welfare (OPM) for their expenses instead of getting jobs are NOT being helped in the long run. What would help them is a work requirement.

Not sure what your putdown is. All I said is that people can get out of poverty by finishing high school and not having illegitimate children.

But like a liberal, you insult me for daring to suggest that people can and should make very basic responsible choices. The constant excuse-making by liberals - waaaaa, there’s racism…..waaaa, grew up poor - and thus justify continual handouts is actually holding people back.

The people I personally know taking welfare (OPM) for their expenses instead of getting jobs are NOT being helped in the long run. What would help them is a work requirement.
WTH are you talking about?
Without a doubt,
you are one of the most thin skinned, hypersensitive, politically partisan individuals here, that habitually ASSumes that anyone who doesn't agree with you or praise your every statement, is either a "nasty antisemite" or a "liberal who is personally irresponsible"

In what way did I "put you down", or "insult you"?

I'm not even participating in this tired old conversation.

You are one of the most thin skinned, hypersensitive, politically partisan individuals here, that assumes that anyone to doesn't agree with you or praise your every statement, is either a "nasty antisemite" or a "liberal who is personally irresponsible"

In what way did I "put you down"? I'm not even participating in this tired old conversation.

Without a doubt,
you are one of the most thin skinned, hypersensitive, politically partisan individuals here, that habitually ASSumes that anyone who doesn't agree with you or praise your every statement, is either a "nasty antisemite" or a "liberal who is personally irresponsible"

In what way did I "put you down", or "insult you"?

I'm not even participating in this tired old conversation.
You tagged me and only me out by NAME and then - without any content - simoly posted a quote by Winston Churchill that condemend people for judging others’ character. Now you’re going to play dumb and pretend the quote you tagged me out for had nothing to do with ME?

Some liberal mods are just too biased to be fair. Are you calling out blacks blaming everything on racism and calling everyone racist for suggesting people be RESPONSIBLE? No, you just criticize the Jew for saying something is antisemitic. You let blacks rage on and on with all their anti-white hate, but the Jew better be quiet. I never even mentioned anything about Judaism or antisemitism in the post you just attacked me for, and yet….you bring it up.

The shit the liberal colleges are pulling against the Jews - the latest with their ”Jew-free zones” - is INDEED driving hostility toward them. WTF did you bring it out AT ALL in your response to me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back