Zone1 Why Can't Black People Just Take Responsibility For Their Own Actions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When a black man kills a white person it may not even be reported in the local newspaper and news broadcasting station. If it is the race of the black criminal is rarely mentioned.

I live in North Carolina. I see black faces on the news every single day. You are right. They never mention the race but they do show the picture of the criminal. Most times it is a picture of a black man. This racism stuff is real but nothing that can be addressed through legislation.

I live in North Carolina. I see black faces on the news every single day. You are right. They never mention the race but they do show the picture of the criminal. Most times it is a picture of a black man. This racism stuff is real but nothing that can be addressed through legislation.
If blacks lowered their violent crime rate by insisting on heavy punishment and high bail, it would go a long way toward reducing racist attitudes. As you note, attitudes cannot be changed via legislation.

If blacks lowered their violent crime rate by insisting on heavy punishment and high bail, it would go a long way toward reducing racist attitudes. As you note, attitudes cannot be changed via legislation.

I know two anti racists in real life. One does it because he enjoys invoking a reaction from people. One of them genuinely believes the crap. I told her even the real racists in the late 1800s and the early 1900s only targeted black criminals. Law abiding black people never had anything to worry about. That applies today. Racist people that take action only target criminals. Those that think racist thoughts or speak racist rhetoric aren’t a threat to anybody other than hurting feelings.

The truth is nobody cares about your feelings at all. That should be stated upfront before having any argument.

Those are photographs of black criminals who have been arrested. My local newspaper does not report the race of criminals who are still at large, when knowing their race would help in identifying them. Other physical characteristics will be listed, but not race.

Do you want to know a secret? They know this.
Anti racists know this:

BlackCrime 3.jpg
but they do not care. They think that because blacks were treated badly in the past, we should forgive their bad behavior in the present. I do not. My racism consists of my belief that blacks should obey the law and that they should not have litters of illegitimate children which they expect white tax payers to support on welfare.

My racism also consists of acknowledging that blacks tend to be quite a bit less intelligent than whites, and explaining their wide spread poverty to that, rather than to bad behavior by whites.

Thats very rare
Exactly. There are around 60 million unique police encounters a year, so let‘s say 20 million are with blacks (since they commit more crime on a per capita rate).

Now let’s do some math. If 99% of these encounters end without a cop shooting an unarmed black man, and 1% who did, that would be 200,000 unarmed black men per year.

Now let’s say 99.9% of cases do not have a cop shooting an unarmed black man, and 1/10th of 1% do, that would be 20,000 black men.

Keep going. Now 99.99% of encounters do not have a cop shooting a defenseless black man, and 1/100th of 1% do. That would be 2,000 black men.

So does it NOT happen in 99.999% of encounters? That means 200 unarmed black men shot.

The reality is that there are maybe 15 unarmed black men shot per year, and even then, most are being defiant and threatening. You have maybe 2 compliant unarmed black men shot per year, and we know their names.

So police do NOT shoot unarmed black men in 99.9999% of encounters. The whole BLM destructive rampage was based on a LIE.

Exactly. There are around 60 million unique police encounters a year, so let‘s say 20 million are with blacks (since they commit more crime on a per capita rate).

Now let’s do some math. If 99% of these encounters end without a cop shooting an unarmed black man, and 1% who did, that would be 200,000 unarmed black men per year.

Now let’s say 99.9% of cases do not have a cop shooting an unarmed black man, and 1/10th of 1% do, that would be 20,000 black men.

Keep going. Now 99.99% of encounters do not have a cop shooting a defenseless black man, and 1/100th of 1% do. That would be 2,000 black men.

So does it NOT happen in 99.999% of encounters? That means 200 unarmed black men shot.

The reality is that there are maybe 15 unarmed black men shot per year, and even then, most are being defiant and threatening. You have maybe 2 compliant unarmed black men shot per year, and we know their names.

So police do NOT shoot unarmed black men in 99.9999% of encounters. The whole BLM destructive rampage was based on a LIE.

The people who agree with you know all of this. The people who disagree with you know all of this. My point is that I hope you enjoyed the time you put into that post because it didn’t change any minds.

Anti racism is a religion. Religion is deliberately defiant towards logic. Just giggle at the sillies.

Those are photographs of black criminals who have been arrested. My local newspaper does not report the race of criminals who are still at large, when knowing their race would help in identifying them. Other physical characteristics will be listed, but not race.

Ours is nearly the same. If it's a white offender, they put that in the description. If it's a minority, they leave it out.

In this case, the criminals are cops shooting unarmed black people.

For one, there is no law prohibiting police or armed citizen from shooting an unarmed person. Two, just as many unarmed whites are shot by police as blacks. Of course you don't know this because you think the MSM is fair in reporting. They tell you what to think.

Blacks do this because the media and the Democratic party will back them up. It's like they want to incite a race riot.

Of course they do. They can't rile up white people like they do blacks, so they don't report the police shootings of whites. If they report and twist the story of a black getting shot by a white officer, it leads to protests, riots, and if the MSM is lucky, death and destruction of private and public property. Our media is like any other profit business. The larger the audience, the more they can charge for advertising.

How are you going to fight it in court if you are shot to death by said cop? BLM started out of police brutality against people of color.

No, BLM started out because of their ignorance of our laws and justice system. Look at the Floyd riots. The police arrested the officer in charge within hours, charged him with murder, and put him in jail. They still rioted.

Blacks look for excuses to be uncivilized.

The people who agree with you know all of this. The people who disagree with you know all of this. My point is that I hope you enjoyed the time you put into that post because it didn’t change any minds.

Anti racism is a religion. Religion is deliberately defiant towards logic. Just giggle at the sillies.
Anti racism is a shabby substitute for Jews and Christians who have lost their religious faith. While the religious doctrines of Judaism and Christianity cannot be disproved, the dogmas of anti racism can be disproved. Anti racists know this, so they try to suppress an honest discussion of the ways the races differ durably in characteristics important for civilization.

That's why most blacks are Democrat. The party of excuses.
Although I vote Democrat, I disagree with you. The Democrat Party I like is the one that existed from the inauguration of Franklin Roosevelt to the assassination of John Kennedy. I supported the civil rights movement as a child, a teenager, and a young adult. Now I think the civil rights movement was a well intended mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back