Why can only Whites be Racist?

I have never seen any liberal admit there is a crime problem in the black community. It will not happen. Sorry to disappoint you. :(

There is even less chance that a liberal will admit that the violence and criminality in any way contributes to how blacks are treated by law enforcement.

As a result....there can never be an honest discussion about the problem.

Now....I can admit the criminal justice system is often stacked against blacks. There is data to support this. But I am generally intellectually honest....liberals are never intellectually honest.

From a liberal perspective....the problem is whites are racist....cops are racist....and blacks are helpless victims who bear no responsibility for problems in their community.

For that perspective to work, then all men deserve more scrutiny by police, because crime is an overwhelmingly male problem.

Funny, it doesn't work quite like that.

Actually, it does work EXACTLY like that.

Really? Why aren't white guys pulled over for "driving while male"? Why aren't white men stopped more through "stop and frisk" programs? Why is a white guy more likely to be sent on his merry way with a warning, when pulled over. See "#criming while white" for details.

I have never seen any liberal admit there is a crime problem in the black community. It will not happen. Sorry to disappoint you. :(

There is even less chance that a liberal will admit that the violence and criminality in any way contributes to how blacks are treated by law enforcement.

Now....I can admit the criminal justice system is often stacked against blacks. There is data to support this. But I am generally intellectually honest....liberals are never intellectually honest.

From a liberal perspective....the problem is whites are racist....cops are racist....and blacks are helpless victims who bear no responsibility for problems in their community.

For that perspective to work, then all men deserve more scrutiny by police, because crime is an overwhelmingly male problem.

Men do receive much more scrutiny from police than women. All men. WTF world do you live in?

Really? Why aren't white guys pulled over for "driving while male"? Why aren't white men stopped more through "stop and frisk" programs? Why is a white guy more likely to be sent on his merry way with a warning, when pulled over. See "#criming while white" for details.

Why are blacks so much more violent than whites? Any answers? And does the overwhelming violence compared to whites have anything to do with the additional scrutiny?

I don't expect you to answer....no liberals have or will. But I'll try one more time. :)

Why are blacks so much more violent than whites? Any answers? And does the overwhelming violence compared to whites have anything to do with the additional scrutiny?

I don't expect you to answer....no liberals have or will. But I'll try one more time. :)
Why? Because they are still angry about slaves nobody in the here and now, owned. Thats why.

Because black people, being generally poorer, have more limited resources. Even when committing crime, the cheapest and fastest way to get something is through force. Add to that the frustration that black people feel on a daily basis, through poverty, and the anger is there to commit violence.

Surely that's obvious, isn't it?

Now, back to what I was saying.....

You are conveniently splitting up the groups by race. If you sort criminals by gender, then men are the perpetrators. If you split it by economics, then poor people are the perpetrators. If you split it up by education, then low-educated people are the perpetrators.

You choose to see criminality through race. But that's not the only construct.

Because black people, being generally poorer, have more limited resources. Even when committing crime, the cheapest and fastest way to get something is through force. Add to that the frustration that black people feel on a daily basis, through poverty, and the anger is there to commit violence.

You are conveniently splitting up the groups by race. If you sort criminals by gender, then men are the perpetrators. If you split it by economics, then poor people are the perpetrators. If you split it up by education, then low-educated people are the perpetrators.

You are correct. However, low income status, gender, or race are exactly zero excuse for criminal behavior. The individual is solely responsible for his or her own actions. Period.

You are making excuses for violent criminal behavior. There is no excuse. None.

You are correct. However, low income status, gender, or race are exactly zero excuse for criminal behavior. The individual is solely responsible for his or her own actions. Period.

You are making excuses for violent criminal behavior. There is no excuse. None.

So you asked me to explain why something is so, and then you accuse me of making excuses.

If you could point out where I ended any of those sentences with, ".....and that's why it's justified," you'd have a fat leg to stand on. But you don't.

By the way, I'm sorry I made reference to your humongous thighs. Does a tuba follow you around all day, playing Baby Elephant Walk?

^^^^this to WelfareQueen, by the way.....

Well, who else would it be? I mean, really.

Well you have to factor in the power of the person being racist

If I own a company and I am racist, I can influences who gets hired and promoted
If I sweep floors in that company and I am racist, it really doesn't impact anyone

Like a Chinese restaurant?

Been told only white's are racist. WTF??? Hell I see more Blacks being racist than whites. Obama, Holder, Sharpton (a ****** if I ever saw one) etc. What the hell did we do? We don't kill each other as they do. Most whites know and take care of their babies. Most white women have babies from one guy. Not trying to screw everyone to get more welfare money. To me ****** is a condition not a color, but damn most blacks have that condition. Lincoln did right by freeing them but screwed up by not shipping them back to Africa.

African American my ass. Your great grandparents can make that claim maybe but not your mooching off the govt because your to damn lazy and drunk and high to work ass.
Who, besides you in your thread title, has claimed that only whites can be racist? If you can find someone who says that, they are dead wrong.

A Progressive sage speaking for the masses,

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Redefines Racism – Apparently Only ‘Whites’ Are Racist
MSNBC 8217 s Chris Matthews Redefines Racism 8211 Apparently Only 8216 Whites 8217 Are Racist TheBlaze.com

Been told only white's are racist. WTF??? Hell I see more Blacks being racist than whites. Obama, Holder, Sharpton (a ****** if I ever saw one) etc. What the hell did we do? We don't kill each other as they do. Most whites know and take care of their babies. Most white women have babies from one guy. Not trying to screw everyone to get more welfare money. To me ****** is a condition not a color, but damn most blacks have that condition. Lincoln did right by freeing them but screwed up by not shipping them back to Africa.

African American my ass. Your great grandparents can make that claim maybe but not your mooching off the govt because your to damn lazy and drunk and high to work ass.
Who, besides you in your thread title, has claimed that only whites can be racist? If you can find someone who says that, they are dead wrong.

A Progressive sage speaking for the masses,

MSNBC’s Chris Matthews Redefines Racism – Apparently Only ‘Whites’ Are Racist
MSNBC 8217 s Chris Matthews Redefines Racism 8211 Apparently Only 8216 Whites 8217 Are Racist TheBlaze.com
You know people are illiterate when they confuse racist and racism.

C'mon ... use a little logic. We don't need senseless whining.

We all know that police profile ... and they should. You profile - I profile. It's what we do.

Given the higher probability that a black man will commit a crime versus a white man would commit a crime, what else would you expect?

We all know that police profile ... and they should. You profile - I profile. It's what we do.

Given the higher probability that a black man will commit a crime versus a white man would commit a crime, what else would you expect?

For every person that fits the exact profile of a criminal, there are those who don't fit it in any way.

That makes profiling pretty useless on a case by case basis.

For every person that fits the exact profile of a criminal, there are those who don't fit it in any way.

That makes profiling pretty useless on a case by case basis.

Then why do you do it?

Profiling serves as a starting point ... it isn't the end-all answer; it's a process. We all do it.

Blacks can be just as hateful and bigoted, that is a painful fact. But the thing about racism is, that fine hair that gets split, is that whites generally have control, where as blacks and other groups do NOT. At least, that is what I am told. Control is in the eye of the beholder, with black caucuses, black controlled media outlets, and representatives like Al Sharpton to others in the the government, let lone black manipulation of the arts and music (rap) and the like, I am not so sure blacks can claim to be poor little victims of society anymore. Blacks need to grow up. And stop blaming others for their failures.

Actually, there's a very simple answer for that ..... there is not a violent perception of the white culture, so when it happens, it is seen as an outlier.

Unfortunately ... there IS a perception of violence attached to the black culture, so when it happens, it's filling expectations.

Right or wrong ... that's how it is.
I disagree. Plenty of non-white people have a perception of violence in white culture. The only difference is those people dont own the systems that deliver those narratives to the population at large. You control the narrative then you control the perceptions.

Do you agree, or not, that there is an undercurrent of violence in the black culture?

I'd be interested in these "non-white people [that] have a perception of violence in white culture"
I disagree there is an undercurrent of violence in the Black culture. If you dont know what Black culture is then I could see why you would think that.

Go ask one that you think would be honest with you. Start with Columbus discovering America and let him/her go from there.

If we were talking about Columbus, I'd do just that ... but we aren't. We are talking about today.

Would it be wise for me to walk thru the ghetto at night? Would it be wise for you to walk thru Palm Springs at night?

Why is the crime rate so much higher in the black community than in the white community?

Why is the murder rate so much higher in the black community than in the white community?

Face it --- there is a perception of violence in the black community that is, in general, well deserved. We can discuss the reasons why, but, first, we have to admit it exists.

By the way --- I presume YOU are being honest with me. If not, then we need to just stop now.
Columbus is an example of a violent white person. I didnt ask you to set parameters. We are talking about violence.

Depends on what you are doing. I walked through ghettos at night and nothing happened.

The crime rate is higher in the Black community due economic depression and BS laws that target Black people.

See above. Now after we finish comparing rates lets ask why whites commit more crime if they are so great and non violent?

I think a viable question is what is representative of "white culture"?

Speaking from experience, I do not perceive American white culture as being the same as European white culture. Having traveled through different countries throughout Europe, and interacted with different people there, I believe that overall they are much more sophisticated and less bigoted regarding matters pertaining to race.

I have an uncle who is 96 years old and played with Count Basies orchestra and traveled all over Europe in the 1940's. He has often stated that he was treated with much more respect and hospitality there, than he he ever was in America, and he actually lived there for 15 years after he ended his musical career.

He has often said not once was he ever stopped by police there or suspected of being a criminal. After coming back to America to remarry, he said within one week of coming back home to Los Angeles, where he was born, he was stopped after midnite by police just going to the store to pick up some grocery items.

And after he was stopped( for no reason) he was asked repeatedly if he was "just out cruising"( keep in mind, at the time,he was a mature, well dressed, 50 something year old man, driving a nice automobile).After running his license and registration and turning up nothing, the officer who stopped him, literally tossed his identification back to him and said "go on, take off".

I disagree. Plenty of non-white people have a perception of violence in white culture. The only difference is those people dont own the systems that deliver those narratives to the population at large. You control the narrative then you control the perceptions.

Do you agree, or not, that there is an undercurrent of violence in the black culture?

I'd be interested in these "non-white people [that] have a perception of violence in white culture"
I disagree there is an undercurrent of violence in the Black culture. If you dont know what Black culture is then I could see why you would think that.

Go ask one that you think would be honest with you. Start with Columbus discovering America and let him/her go from there.

If we were talking about Columbus, I'd do just that ... but we aren't. We are talking about today.

Would it be wise for me to walk thru the ghetto at night? Would it be wise for you to walk thru Palm Springs at night?

Why is the crime rate so much higher in the black community than in the white community?

Why is the murder rate so much higher in the black community than in the white community?

Face it --- there is a perception of violence in the black community that is, in general, well deserved. We can discuss the reasons why, but, first, we have to admit it exists.

By the way --- I presume YOU are being honest with me. If not, then we need to just stop now.
Columbus is an example of a violent white person. I didnt ask you to set parameters. We are talking about violence.

Depends on what you are doing. I walked through ghettos at night and nothing happened.

The crime rate is higher in the Black community due economic depression and BS laws that target Black people.

See above. Now after we finish comparing rates lets ask why whites commit more crime if they are so great and non violent?

I think a viable question is what is representative of "white culture"?

Speaking from experience, I do not perceive American white culture as being the same as European white culture. Having traveled through different countries throughout Europe, and interacted with different people there, I believe that overall they are much more sophisticated and less bigoted regarding matters pertaining to race.

I have an uncle who is 96 years old and played with Count Basies orchestra and traveled all over Europe in the 1940's. He has often stated that he was treated with much more respect and hospitality there, than he he ever was in America, and he actually lived there for 15 years after he ended his musical career.

He has often said not once was he ever stopped by police there or suspected of being a criminal. After coming back to America to remarry, he said within one week of coming back home to Los Angeles, where he was born, he was stopped after midnite by police just going to the store to pick up some grocery items.

And after he was stopped( for no reason) he was asked repeatedly if he was "just out cruising"( keep in mind, at the time,he was a mature, well dressed, 50 something year old man, driving a nice automobile).After running his license and registration and turning up nothing, the officer who stopped him, literally tossed his identification back to him and said "go on, take off".

Interesting point of view....but why the centuries old anti-semitism in Europe? Millions upon millions of Jews have been killed over the years.

Europeans may not be as anti-black as Americans because they do not have the same issues as America. But less bigoted? I don't think the facts support that at all.

Forum List

Back