Why BLM activists don't talk about Marxist GULAG slavery and its victims (many of who are sill alive and live in sums ?) "Soviet Gulag Monster Stalin

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Why BLM activists don't talk about Marxist GULAG slavery and its victims (many of who are sill alive and live in sums ?) "Soviet Gulag Monster - Josef Stalin Slave Drivers"

Foreigners in the Gulag. Stalin's foreign slaves (1996).

BLM has no interest in what happened years ago.

so true-----BLM consists of people who never even bothered to read "ONE DAY IN THE LIFE OF IVAN DENISOVICH" or have bothered to learn anything
at all. I know them well---I came of age in the 1960s
in the midst of the same filth that has become the POPULIST movement today. The shit which advocates garbage like BLM-------is nothing new. It is the same shit that CHEERED the guillotine murders of children in France and the atrocities of CAMBODIA

Stalin still has like a 70 percent approval rate. Neither do the grandchildren of the oppressed.
Russians are full fledged got sheep

so true-----BLM consists of people who never even bothered to read "ONE DAY IN THE LIFE OF IVAN DENISOVICH" or have bothered to learn anything
in the midst of the same filth that has become the POPULIST movement today. The shit which advocates garbage like BLM-------is nothing new. It is the same shit that CHEERED the guillotine murders of children in France and the atrocities of CAMBODIA
irosie91 speakum truth!

Stalin still has like a 70 percent approval rate. Neither do the grandchildren of the oppressed.

irosie91 speakum truth!
Putin plans to make the West destroy itself | The Spectator
www.spectator.co.uk › article › putin-plans-to-make-th...

Jul 25, 2020 — The fear of Russian interference in British elections creates chaos and division — and this, rather than any particular result, is Putin's real goal.

Russia's disinformation campaigns are targeting African ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/07/24 › rus...

Jul 24, 2020 — That's not a coincidence. Since 2016, Russiandisinformation campaigns have focused particularly on race and social issues related to African ...
You visited this page on 2/3/21.

Black Lives Matter unrest in US makes it easy for Vladimir ...
www.thetimes.co.uk › article › black-lives-matter-unrest-i...

Jun 21, 2020 — The successful experiment marked the rise of a “troll factory” that spread fake news on social media before America's 2016 election in an ...

What shit cheered good white people to kill brown people for their land?

you know what really crazy ? Stalin´s icons in Muscovy today, Stalin gave orders to kill brutally and publicly priests , priests &families on his order were moved outside soviet law, which meant they could be killed , raped , etc without any fear, by anyone ...

MpNpFKYd3AgClJwT_m7YyA.jpg

What shit cheered good white people to kill brown people for their land?

some did-----they are shit. What is your point? Some shit cheered and STILL cheer the RIGHT of the followers of the rapist pig of mecca to CONQUER
"unbelievers" and subjugate them. In the far east some shit CHEER the right of the EMPIRE OF THE SUN to build an empire. ----way back there were MAYANS who kicked heads around in a game

Yep! Putinism is, basically, neo-Stalinism. Except he has succeeded beyond Stalin's wildest dreams, as far as robbing his country blind.

Why BLM activists don't talk about Marxist GULAG slavery and its victims (many of who are sill alive and live in sums ?) "Soviet Gulag Monster - Josef Stalin Slave Drivers"

Foreigners in the Gulag. Stalin's foreign slaves (1996).

Not sure what that has to do with BLM but you did try.

Yep! Putinism is, basically, neo-Stalinism. Except he has succeeded beyond Stalin's wildest dreams, as far as robbing his country blind.
"Yep! Putinism is, basically, neo-Stalinism." Yes + kleptocracy

Please explain how BLM would have any connection with Stalinist Russia. Can, and should, white supremacist, misogynist right-wingers in the U.S. today explain hitler?

Please explain how BLM would have any connection with Stalinist Russia. Can, and should, white supremacist, misogynist right-wingers in the U.S. today explain hitler?

your attempt to define "right-wingers" as "white supremacist, misogynists" is even more PUTRID AND DEPRAVED" than is any attempt to describe "leftist progressives" as stalinist genocidal pigs or POL POT
murderers

"Please explain how BLM would have any connection with Stalinist Russia. " I just asked about BLM activists- supporters view on Marxist 20-21c brutal slavery (slave institutes , Lenin monuments , etc.) . do you have an answer?

"Please explain how BLM would have any connection with Stalinist Russia. " I just asked about BLM activists- supporters view on Marxist 20-21c brutal slavery (slave institutes , Lenin monuments , etc.) . do you have an answer?

be patient Lit------lysie is very concrete in her thinking

I'd imagine that Russian gulags have a low population of black inmates, a few black lives in Russia aren't their issue apparently. Also, as much as I've tried to find a direct connection to the communists, only their "Demands" and agenda indicate a possible influence and only circumstantially. They likely hate Russia as much as the US because of the lack of melanin in their skin.

Last edited:
I'd imagine that Russian gulags have a low population of black inmates, a few black lives in Russia aren't their issue apparently. Also, as much as I've tried to find a direct connection to the communists, only their "Demands" and agenda indicate a possible influence and only circumstantially. They likely hate Russia as much as the US because of the lack of melanin in their skin.

try not to be stupid

The total Russian population as of 2020 . . .

Russia 2020 population is estimated at 145,934,462

Russia Population (2021) - Worldometer

Afro-Russians Total population 50,000 (2019)

Afro-Russians - Wikipedia

146,000,000 X .00000035 = 49,640 That looks pretty close, a tiny bit more perhaps, but close.

Seems like an incredibly small number of Afro-Russians compared to the rest of Russia.

Seems like the math bears me out on my previous assumption.

I couldn't find any census of number of blacks imprisoned in Russian gulags, go figure?

It only stands to reason that because there aren't enough black lives in Russia, that BLM doesn't make this a priority. That's my point really. So, kind of relates to skin color in my opinion, no blacks, no interest.

Last edited:
The total Russian population as of 2020 . . .

Russia 2020 population is estimated at 145,934,462

Russia Population (2021) - Worldometer

Afro-Russians Total population 50,000 (2019)

Afro-Russians - Wikipedia

146,000,000 X .00000035 = 49,640 That looks pretty close, a tiny bit more perhaps, but close.

Seems like an incredibly small number of Afro-Russians compared to the rest of Russia.

Seems like the math bears me out on my previous assumption.

I couldn't find any census of number of blacks imprisoned in Russian gulags, go figure?

It only stands to reason that because there aren't enough black lives in Russia, that BLM doesn't make this a priority. That's my point really. So, kind of relates to skin color in my opinion, no blacks, no interest.

depends on what you call "PERSON OF COLOR" In fact there are LOTS of people of Russian background who have skin DARK ENOUGH to be called a "person of color" in the USA----AND---lately ---muslims of any hue are being called, not only "person of color"---but even "BLACK" . It may be a kinda nauseating proposal----but pay attention to the IDIOCY going on
today. Do you consider an IRANIAN to be a "person of color"? If you ever run into an Iranian---try not to mention it.

Forum List

Back