Born in Corleone, Sicily, in 1876, Giuseppe "the Clutch Hand" Morello also known as "The Old Fox", was the first boss of the Morello crime family

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he is a distant cousin of Rage Against The Machine guitarist Tom Morello!

Etlg78uWQAUTq88

"He was famous for having a one-fingered deformed right hand that resembled a claw. In the 1890s, Giuseppe founded a gang known as the 107th Street Mob, which would later evolve into the Morello crime family (today the Genovese crime family, the oldest of the Five Families in New York City). By 1905, Morello had created the largest, most influential Sicilian crime family in New York City and was recognized as capo di tutti capi (boss of bosses) by Mafia leaders in other U.S. cities."

Etlg78uWQAUTq88

"He was famous for having a one-fingered deformed right hand that resembled a claw. In the 1890s, Giuseppe founded a gang known as the 107th Street Mob, which would later evolve into the Morello crime family (today the Genovese crime family, the oldest of the Five Families in New York City). By 1905, Morello had created the largest, most influential Sicilian crime family in New York City and was recognized as capo di tutti capi (boss of bosses) by Mafia leaders in other U.S. cities."
My grandmother was born a few years later in Palermo.

What's your point?

• Banned

Etlg78uWQAUTq88

What's your point?
Palermo is the team Paulo Dybala, my favorite soccer player, played for! WOOOOO!

Etlg78uWQAUTq88

What's your point?
Palermo is the team Paulo Dybala, my favorite soccer player, played for! WOOOOO!
I have relatives there. None of them.play soccer professionally. As far as I know.

Etlg78uWQAUTq88

What's your point?

I guess his point is he doesn't know how to post links. :dunno:

• Banned

Etlg78uWQAUTq88

What's your point?

who invited you?

• Banned
Tom Morello is the best guitarist in the history of the world in my book. i love guitar histrionics. so i thought this was interesting.

if you don't like it...tough shit!

• Banned

Etlg78uWQAUTq88

What's your point?

Etlg78uWQAUTq88

What's your point?

tenor (15).gif

Tom Morello is the best guitarist in the history of the world in my book. i love guitar histrionics. so i thought this was interesting.

if you don't like it...tough shit!
One of my cousins plays guitar. He lives in a small.town close to Palermo.

I have a book about him and his counterfeiting ring. Good stuff about the early days, not just the Mafia, but the country in general, too.

Forum List

Back