Why BLM activists don't talk about Marxist GULAG slavery and its victims (many of who are sill alive and live in sums ?) "Soviet Gulag Monster Stalin

"Yep! Putinism is, basically, neo-Stalinism." Yes + kleptocracy
Putin may be the richest person who has ever lived. But there isn't much in Russia to spend that money on, and his access to the international banking system is restricted by sanctions. So he needs his puppet oligarchs and the Russian mafia, criminal bankers at places like Deutsch Bank, and useful idiots like Trump to launder that money.

The total Russian population as of 2020 . . .

Russia 2020 population is estimated at 145,934,462

Russia Population (2021) - Worldometer

Afro-Russians Total population 50,000 (2019)

Afro-Russians - Wikipedia

146,000,000 X .00000035 = 49,640 That looks pretty close, a tiny bit more perhaps, but close.

Seems like an incredibly small number of Afro-Russians compared to the rest of Russia.

Seems like the math bears me out on my previous assumption.

I couldn't find any census of number of blacks imprisoned in Russian gulags, go figure?

It only stands to reason that because there aren't enough black lives in Russia, that BLM doesn't make this a priority. That's my point really. So, kind of relates to skin color in my opinion, no blacks, no interest.

depends on what you call "PERSON OF COLOR" In fact there are LOTS of people of Russian background who have skin DARK ENOUGH to be called a "person of color" in the USA----AND---lately ---muslims of any hue are being called, not only "person of color"---but even "BLACK" . It may be a kinda nauseating proposal----but pay attention to the IDIOCY going on
today. Do you consider an IRANIAN to be a "person of color"? If you ever run into an Iranian---try not to mention it.

If Black Lives Matter was inclusive of all "people of color", they would be called People Of Color's Lives Matter. At the very least they would make that plain on their website, but it's all about Black Lives, and why not? That is what they are all about, why should I care? There are Native American Tribal organizations that are strictly about and for the tribal membership. Good for those people who have exclusive organizations and programs for their race or ethnicity, it's theirs, let them have it.

I did notice that BLM's website includes LGBTQ BLACKS in their mission statement, but nothing about LGBTQ "people of color" or God forbid white LGBTQ folks.

Bottom line, I'm no longer going to entertain responses of "what if?" or "what about?" I want to see logical arguments with verifiable facts that have sources with links. I have been doing as much as myself, I expect no less from others.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back