Why Bill Gates & Co want to kill humanity by the manipulated 'vaccine'. A diagram shows it.

What makes Bill Gates an expert on vaccines? He isn’t even a medical doctor. He got rich off a software company. I don’t respect his opinion and suspect he has ulterior motives.

Which is the same question I ask about that goofy ass guy who claims to be a scientist and he's not a scientist the leftist idiot has no clue...

What's his nname Bill Nyes I think it is.

Really? He's not a scientist? Then what in the hell do you think an engineer for Boeing is? He invented some of the parts that they use on their 747s.
You do realize you just proved for her he is not a medical doctor therefore no more qualified to make a virus than she is right.? You got egg all over you face as always,comedy gold from you as always shill.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao:you are obviously clueless how that motherfucker murdered thousands in Africa as well also with a fake virus you stupid fuck :abgg2q.jpg: :lmao:

Your reading comprehension sucks dude. Gipper asked what makes Gates qualified to comment on viruses, then Mind Wars started talking about Bill Nye being a fake scientist. I then responded to Mind Wars, telling her that Bill Nye was indeed a scientist and engineer as he had invented various things for Boeing. Neither Mind Wars nor I was talking about Gates.

But, that being said, Gates IS an expert at computers, marketing, manufacturing, and shipping stuff world wide, as well as has listened to many doctors and scientists over the years. I would say that he's got enough skin in the game to have an opinion.

What makes Bill Gates an expert on vaccines? He isn’t even a medical doctor. He got rich off a software company. I don’t respect his opinion and suspect he has ulterior motives.

Which is the same question I ask about that goofy ass guy who claims to be a scientist and he's not a scientist the leftist idiot has no clue...

Really? He's not a scientist? Then what in the hell do you think an engineer for Boeing is? He invented some of the parts that they use on their 747s.
You do realize you just proved for her he is not a medical doctor therefore no more qualified to make a virus than she is right.? You got egg all over you face as always,comedy gold from you as always shill.:abgg2q.jpg::lmao:you are obviously clueless how that motherfucker murdered thousands in Africa as well also with a fake virus you stupid fuck :abgg2q.jpg: :lmao:
Wait...you think that Gates is actually making the virus himself...working in the lab with bunsen burners and test tubes?

Wait...you think that Gates is actually making the virus himself...working in the lab with bunsen burners and test tubes?
He has no test tubes,he is not doing an testing,he had the poison ready to go a long time ago,they just aren’t distributing it now so the government can keep saying there’s these countless numbers of deaths going on pretending they are working on a vaccine,they can’t come out right now and say they have a vaccine ready to go,that would be too obvious this was all planned, :lmao: therefore they will wait for a year or so from now before sating they have a vaccine. Just watch,this fall they will say the numbers are climbing again.i know you’ll believe their inflated numbers as well that are several thousands off from the actual deaths:lmao: oh and nice dodgeball game there how he murdered many in Africa with what was suppose to be a vaccine as well.lol

Last edited:

Your reading comprehension sucks dude. Gipper asked what makes Gates qualified to comment on viruses, then Mind Wars started talking about Bill Nye being a fake scientist. I then responded to Mind Wars, telling her that Bill Nye was indeed a scientist and engineer as he had invented various things for Boeing. Neither Mind Wars nor I was talking about Gates.

But, that being said, Gates IS an expert at computers, marketing, manufacturing, and shipping stuff world wide, as well as has listened to many doctors and scientists over the years. I would say that he's got enough skin in the game to have an opinion.
I see you as always,you can only fart when taken to school:lmao:
With the library being closed I don’t have a computer anymore and am forced to use a tablet I am learning about so my apologies there.lol nice game of dodgeball there how he was a murderer of at least thousands in Africa.lol you always evade facts though,you are still in denial mode after all that bin laden was actually murdered off by bush within a couple months though so I know better than to try and reason with your brainwashed mind:lmao::abgg2q.jpg: you were taken to school back then that the government lied about bin laden and on 9/11 as well but your a shill for the government so same as back then,you,never look at the facts like the history of gates being a mass murderer that patroit friend juniour exposed. :lmao: :abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

He has no test tubes,he is not doing an testing,he had the poison ready to go a long time ago,they just aren’t distributing it now so the government can keep saying there’s these countless numbers of deaths going on pretending they are working on a vaccine,they can’t come out right now and say they have a vaccine ready to go,that would be too obvious this was all planned, :lmao: therefore they will wait for a year or so from now before sating they have a vaccine. Just watch,this fall they will say the numbers are climbing again.i know you’ll believe their inflated numbers as well that are several thousands off from the actual deaths:lmao: oh and nice dodgeball game there how he murdered many in Africa with what was suppose to be a vaccine as well.lol
Wow...you know so much stuff!
And since you wrote it on the internet it must be true!
Does he live in a hollowed out volcano on a remote island somewhere?

Tell me Poindexter, he is one of the richest men in the world, if he wanted to kill people why would he go through this elaborate process?
Why not just poison the water...much simpler and cheaper.

Tell me Poindexter, he is one of the richest men in the world, if he wanted to kill people why would he go through this elaborate process?
It’s called not being stupid by listening to what everything the corporate controlled media say and looking at alternative news sources not controlled by the corporations einstein :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: If you could believe anything the government and media say,they would not be lying over and over for over 50 years now on the jfk assassination,if we don’t have a facist dictatership and We live in a free country,if we have a media that is not biased,then why is it today they won’t allow anything in The sixth floor museum in dealy plaza that is an opposing view to the lone gunman theory that Oswald did it.?:uhoh3: That sounds to me like facism the fact they won’t allow any facts presented that does not go along with the official story of the governments:uhoh3: that doesn’t sound like an open minded government,one that only allows one viewpoint and not an opposing view:uhoh3:. Wouldn’t an open minded government allow an opposing viewpoint different than their own to be presented there and allow visitors coming there to be able to make up their own mind.? let me ask you this question,do you believe the warren report..? That’s a much more important question than the one you are asking,if you do,then I can’t help you,you are brainwashed beyond control and hopeless:lmao::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

It’s called not being stupid by listening to what everything the corporate controlled media say and looking at alternative news sources not controlled by the corporations einstein :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: If you could believe anything the government and media say,they would not be lying over and over for over 50 years now on the jfk assassination,if we don’t have a facist dictatership and We live in a free country,if we have a media that is not biased,then why is it today they won’t allow anything in The sixth floor museum in dealy plaza that is an opposing view to the lone gunman theory that Oswald did it.?:uhoh3: That sounds to me like facism the fact they won’t allow any facts presented that does not go along with the official story of the governments:uhoh3: that doesn’t sound like an open minded government,one that only allows one viewpoint and not an opposing view:uhoh3:. Wouldn’t an open minded government allow an opposing viewpoint different than their own to be presented there and allow visitors coming there to be able to make up their own mind.? let me ask you this question,do you believe the warren report..? That’s a much more important question than the one you are asking,if you do,then I can’t help you,you are brainwashed beyond control and hopeless:lmao::auiqs.jpg:

It's funny they think they know the system cause deep state doesn't exist.

So you answer my simple question, which would require you thinking for yourself, with another conspiracy theory.

So you answer my simple question, which would require you thinking for yourself, with another conspiracy theory.
wow what a hypocrite, ,my questions require far more thinking than yours, mine is valid,yours is irrelevent :uhoh3:
I rest my case,the fact you won’t answer any of my much more valid questions than your irrelevant question brushing off my facts with your warped opinion that it’s A conspiracy theory,proves you are a brainwashed government zombie incapable of critical thinking who believes everything our corrupt school system taught us in American history and everything the idiot box in the living room tells you :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: The fact you won’t answer my question proves the only research you have ever done into the jfk assassination ,is from the textbooks of our history classes and you are indeed a hopeless brainwashed case who incredibly believes in magic bullets.wow I wish I could find a magic bullet the government says killed jfk that you believe in while smoking crack everyday:abgg2q.jpg::lmao::auiqs.jpg:just as I thought,you are behind hope,comedy gold:lmao::auiqs.jpg:

1589421651890.png

It's funny they think they know the system cause deep state doesn't exist.
I think they honestly believe they live in a free country,elect our presidents,and that the government is looking out for them and the media are not biased and actually investigate news :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :uhoh3:

The sheep like IMDb of course worship this man and are going to be eager as a beaver standing in line with his sleeves rolled down eager to get that vaccine from the man who is on record saying the earth is overpopulated :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

I have made the decision, that I am not going to take any more vaccines anymore. None.

Just to say, this is a personal decision, a personal opinion only.

Anf if I happen to get Corona virus I will take a pill....it's called hydroxychloroquine .

End of story with me.

The sheep like IMDb of course worship this man and are going to be eager as a beaver standing in line with his sleeves rolled down eager to get that vaccine from the man who is on record saying the earth is overpopulated :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

I have made the decision, that I am not going to take any more vaccines anymore. None.

Anf if I happen to get Corona virus I will take a pill....it's called hydroxychloroquine .

End of story with me.

Hate to say it Skye, but you just might be right about end of story with you. Especially if you take hydroxychloroquine, because that particular drug tends to cause heart attacks as one of the side effects.

Don’t worry,

End of story with me.

End of story with me.
don’t worry,you won’t get a virus,there is no virus as I just got done explaining,biggest con job put on on the world so they can destroy the livilhoods of people around the world as they have and now are in the planning stages of getting us to take their poisonous vaccines

Forum List

Back