Why Biden/Trudeau Lovers are Deserving of the Swastika

Well, at least you get good marks for spelling and punctuation. Communication skills are important to the effectiveness of a bot.

Ohhh....now I am a bot!

What's next for my little Nazi buddy to try and excuse his proudly flying the swastika as his avatar?

You have not called me a commie yet, or a fascist or gay or anything like that. You still have a lot of roads to go down.

Ohhh....now I am a bot!

What's next for my little Nazi buddy to try and excuse his proudly flying the swastika as his avatar?

You have not called me a commie yet, or a fascist or gay or anything like that. You still have a lot of roads to go down.
Please call me a Nazi again. It gratifies me.

Impotent fantasies.

Better get a bigger gun. I'm not dead yet.

Why would I want you to be dead?

I have told you 100 times now I fully support your right and freedom to fly the swastika, in fact I have even encouraged it.

But, now you are betting boring.

Have a great day! Great golfing weather here! Going to hit the range at lunch time

You whiney Biden voters want to talk about it, let's talk about it.

There is a clamp down on basic freedoms. 100% comes from the LEFT.

By that whiney thread in "Announcements" you're trying to CANCEL my basic right to even MOCK you.

Your government wants to silence all opposition to what you lefties BELIEVE is THE "truth" on covid. You want anyone who opposes you to be silenced and "you" are even willing to confiscate the opposition's beloved pet and KILL them, just to FORCE your political opposition to COMPLY.

No, Biffy, the swastika on the Democrat Jackass Is NOT hyperbole. It reflects where the modern Democrat Party is today. It is ACCURATE.

Who doesn't see that virtually all antisemitism comes from the left?

The Democrat Party needs to go the way of the Nazi Party. It disgusts any real American

View attachment 607813
No one is repressing you in the US.

Why would I want you to be dead?

I have told you 100 times now I fully support your right and freedom to fly the swastika, in fact I have even encouraged it.

But, now you are betting boring.

Have a great day! Great golfing weather here! Going to hit the range at lunch time
Enjoy yourself.

It does. The swastika is bad enough. But the jackass reminds me of shit like Pelosi, Schumer, Obumbler, Brandon and their filthy diseased anti-American ilk.

Well,.. at least you have a good reason to be bothered.

Not even a tiny bit. It is good in two ways.

So then why don't you just ignore it and not keep pointing it out?

I enjoy watching you spin around like tops justifying the flying of the swastika.

Dude, you're talking more about it than we are right now. Along with the other triggered members on this board and that's why this topic was made and I changed my avatar because we're the ones enjoying you flip out about it since you simply won't drop it. The more you whine and complain about it the more it provokes us to do it.

Dude, you're talking more about it than we are right now.

I could not talk about it if you all did not keep replying back to me.

I changed my avatar because

You changed your avatar because you are a ewe that is incapable of independent thought. All you can do is go along with the crowd in hopes they will accept you.

I could not talk about it if you all did not keep replying back to me.

You changed your avatar because you are a ewe that is incapable of independent thought. All you can do is go along with the crowd in hopes they will accept you.
Ah, so your triggered frenzy is someone else's fault. Predictable.

Forum List

Back