Why aren't there any "America" or "South AMERICA" or "CENTRAL AMERICA" threads?

Samofvt

Diamond Member
Aug 9, 2021
question to the readers. There are more people RIGHT HERE IN OUR HEMI-SHPERE than in many of the places listed.

Like Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Uruguay, Islas Malvinas, Cuba, Aruba Bonaire Curacao, Hatti, Dominican Republic, Bermuda, even Venezuela (F*&^%$G [censored] bastard dictator that owns our voting machine software in the USA). JUST TO NAME THE ONES OFF THE TOP OF MY (and my sweethearts) HEAD.

We should talk with our neighbors.

WHY DO YOU NOT WANT US TO SHARE INFORMATION FROM OUR FRIENDS IN NEARBY, SAME HEMI-SPHERE, PLACES???? Are you JOKING with this ignorant site????

God bless you and all the world

Last edited:
Nobody is stopping anyone from starting those threads.

So.....
Under "Global Discussion", There's a forum for

-Wikileaks (ok, whatever)
-Australia (fine, they are a continent unto themsleves)
-Afghanistan: one measly little country in a vast array of others...on the other side of the world...doesn't deserve their own site. We lost the war, get over it
-Africa (ok, a continent full of various countries)
-ASIA (again, a whole geo-political area, apparently including american-loving-fillipinos [more spanish/american than asian, but in that region])
-Canada? well, at least our neighbors to the north get a space, not bad
-Europe: a whole political/continental region that gobbles up more media time than they deserve
-Iraq - a single little country, who we've let go under uncertain terms after taking over and doing...nothing? with structuring their affairs
-Iran - another single country who doesn't deserve any spotlight whatsoever, why? source of jihadism? blah. not worthy
-Israel & Palestine - another waste of our precious time, on the other side of the globe, not following any sort of good faith protocol with their neighbors
- Latin America - AHHH, ONE LITTLE MENTION OF THE REST OF OUR ***HEMISPHERE***??? how could we be so blind to neglect our neighbors. It not YOUR fault, It is the fault of the ones in control of the media and our politics. SO MANY GREAT PEOPLE THAT LOOK TO USA FOR TRUTH AND JUSTICE, and our media shuns them. What a travesty.
-Middle East-General: hmmm, Israel & Palestine, Iraq, Iran and even possibly Afghanistan should easily fit into this category: little needs to be said, little have they done for the betterment of mankind.

go ahead and puke your little emoji snoopy shit at me.

Only 37% of americans have a valid passport, Samofvt...

The vast majority don't give a rat's ass about foreign news. For all they care the universe ends at the Rio Grande and the Great Lakes.

But what's the problem with that?

If they are only interested in US news, more power to them.

It's not like Afghanistan, Bolivia and Haiti will become economic powerhouses if they start paying attention to them.

Only 37% of americans have a valid passport, Samofvt...

The vast majority don't give a rat's ass about foreign news. For all they care the universe ends at the Rio Grande and the Great Lakes.

But what's the problem with that?

If they are only interested in US news, more power to them.

It's not like Afghanistan, Bolivia and Haiti will become economic powerhouses if they start paying attention to them.

I only know what I know...er...what they show me...so...I only know what they show me. who? why? I don't know if the interest came before the prime time story, or if the interest came because of that story.

question to the readers. There are more people RIGHT HERE IN OUR HEMI-SHPERE than in many of the places listed.

Like Mexico, Colombia, Peru, Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Panama, Honduras, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Uruguay, Islas Malvinas, Cuba, Aruba Bonaire Curacao, Hatti, Dominican Republic, Bermuda, even Venezuela (F*&^%$G [censored] bastard dictator that owns our voting machine software in the USA). JUST TO NAME THE ONES OFF THE TOP OF MY (and my sweethearts) HEAD.

We should talk with our neighbors.

WHY DO YOU NOT WANT US TO SHARE INFORMATION FROM OUR FRIENDS IN NEARBY, SAME HEMI-SPHERE, PLACES???? Are you JOKING with this ignorant site????

God bless you and all the world
Because they're all here already.

Forum List

Back