Why Aren't People Getting Vaxxed? Because of Your Hypocrisy | Opinion

The majority of people aren't getting vaxxed because they don't feel threatened by Covid and/or don't want to take a chance with a new drug in their system.

That's totally OK - it's their prerogative.

I take issue with the ones on either side of the debate who either demand others get vaxxed or demand people don't get vaxxed and the bullshit conspiracies and fake news from both sides too and the constant taking one example out of thousands of instances that suit their argument to pass off as some sort of fact for their cause.

Pro-choice should work both ways.

The reason I got both vaccines isn't because I'm a sheep. If my Scottish Government told me it was sunny outside I'd literally leave the house in a raincoat and umbrella.

I had a kidney issue a few years ago and still need to get check-ups. As such I'm on a priority list. My kidneys are fine but they both operate at 60% each which is cool but if I was to get Covid that could change if I didn't have a degree of protection with vaccine possibly limiting the damage.

Maybe that does make me a sheep because I'm young, fit and relatively healthy but I felt fine getting vaccine and still do tbh.

Really people should mind their own business. Want the vaccine? Get it. Don't? Then don't.

I don't care what personal choices others make, that is until they get in my face with it. Soon as you get in my face all you have done is harden my stance against you and I'll dig in my heels. Even if I was considering the vaccine if someone tells me I have to do it, suddenly you're making me want to resist.

But I'm not old, not in bad shape and no issues so I don't need one. Even my doctor told me not to bother because I'd already had it back before it became a pandemic, at the time I just thought it was the flu and brushed it off.

But I agree, make your own choice and let others make theirs.

Forum List

Back