Why are we not boycotting the Beijing Olympics?

Millions of helpless elderly people dead in nursing homes on one side and huge corporations on the other. Is that we are not boycotting the Olympics?
We are, diplomatically.

The athletes get to compete, though. I am fine with that. The Olympics do not belong to China. They belong to the athletes.

We are, diplomatically.

The athletes get to compete, though. I am fine with that. The Olympics do not belong to China. They belong to the athletes.
You mean like those basketball players that get millions playing in China? Oh, now I get it.

You mean like those basketball players that get millions playing in China? Oh, now I get it.
Democrats were quick to boycott the All Star game in Atlanta, somehow the athletes had no choice there.

But a genocidal dictatorship that intentionally led the world astray regarding the worst Pandemic of our lives can hold the Olympics without any problem, other than Biden not showing up, is somehow OK?

I'm sure China is hurt by the official snub.

LOL.

Because >50% of our $hit is made in China nowadays and our gutless nutless leadership (on both sides) lacks the brains and ball$ to fix that?
China has on it's' payroll all those who are coming to play at the Olympics.

The world is addicted to their economy like crack cocaine to Hunter Biden.

Millions of helpless elderly people dead in nursing homes on one side and huge corporations on the other. Is that why we are not boycotting the Olympics?

What reasons are there to boycott the Olympics?

The US invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, bombs Libya, Syria, Yemen, Pakistan.... and China... oh, China has some woman who said her former lover was a dick and then got into trouble for it before saying she was wrong, and some Muslims (yeah, you read that right) are being locked up (think Guantanamo Bay) and the US is getting all sanctimonious about it all.

china owns the democrat party and old biden duh

Doesn't.

Let's see.

November 16, 2021

"Biden says Taiwan's independence is up to Taiwan after discussing matter with Xi"

22 October 2021

"Biden says US will defend Taiwan if China attacks"

February 5, 2021

"Biden Doubles Down on Trump's Taiwan Policy, but Will It Last?"

"However, the Biden administration thus far has embraced the Trump decision to upgrade Washington's unofficial partnership with Taipei. "

"Biden sends unofficial delegation to Taiwan in ‘personal signal’"

April 14, 2021

"Former U.S. Senator Chris Dodd and former Deputy Secretaries of State Richard Armitage and James Steinberg headed to Taiwan on Tuesday at President Joe Biden’s request, in what a White House official called a “personal signal” of the president’s commitment to the Chinese-claimed island and its democracy."

"Taiwan-Biden ties off to strong start with invite for top diplomat"

JANUARY 21, 2021

"Taiwan’s ties with its most important global backer the United States are off to a strong start under President Joe Biden’s government, after the island’s de facto ambassador attended an inauguration for the first time with an official invitation."

I'm getting pro-Taiwan sentiment from Biden almost every month of his presidency. We've got January, February, April, October, November here and I didn't even search based on date.

Forum List

Back