Why Are US Taxpayers Subsidizing Right-Wing Israeli Settlers?

That's what this human rights group is asking the IRS.

Here in the United States, meanwhile, few politicians have questioned why American taxpayers continue to subsidize the Hebron settlers, accused by international observers of human rights violations that include thefts, battery, and murder. In 2003, the most recent year for which figures are available, an estimated 45 percent of the settler community's funding came from the Brooklyn-based Hebron Fund, whose status as a tax-exempt nonprofit allows Americans to write off donations to the group.

After years of conflicts between Palestinians and settlers, the historic center of Hebron has come to be known as "The Ghost Town." It is largely abandoned, with the doors of Arab shops welded shut by Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) during the second intifada. Palestinians are forbidden from entering much of the area. In other parts of downtown Hebron, Jewish settlers live in buildings above Palestinian shops. The shopkeepers have stretched nets and metal grates over the streets to catch the garbage that settlers routinely throw from their windows:

Hebron-net.gif

Why Are US Taxpayers Subsidizing Right-Wing Israeli Settlers Mother Jones

(how horrible throwing their garbage out the window, also this should NOT be a non profit org).

"hebron settlers". Ha ha ha. Hebron has been ancient JEWISH łand way before the filth of Islam arrived in Israel. Are you forgetting that your beloved Paleshitians committed ethnic cleansing and genocide on the ancient Jews of Hebron in 1929?

Why is the US the biggest donor of financial aid to the Pali Nazis is the better question.

This:

The Hebron massacre refers to the killing of sixty-seven Jews (including 23 college students) on 24 August 1929 in Hebron, then part of Mandatory Palestine, by Arabs incited to violence by false rumors that Jews were massacring Arabs in Jerusalem and seizing control of Muslim holy places.[1] The event also left scores seriously wounded or maimed. Jewish homes were pillaged and synagogues were ransacked. Many of the 435 Jews who survived were hidden by local Arab families.[2][3] Soon after, all Hebron's Jews were evacuated by the British authorities. Many returned in 1931, but almost all were evacuated at the outbreak of the 1936–39 Arab revolt in Palestine. The massacre formed part of the 1929 Palestine riots, in which a total of 133 Jews and 110 Arabs were killed, and brought the centuries-old Jewish presence in Hebron to an end.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11]

Tom Segev

(can you read Mandatory Palestine, and also who is TOM SEGEV, an israelie jew historian who said it was a false rumor!!!
I bet it was a false rumor, this is how you are rewriting history. According to you, all of Israel belongs to ? the Zionist.

So Arab ANIMALS, who are invaders to the land, massacred and ethnically cleansed Jews in Hebron that go back to before the Crusades. After the massacre the Jews packed up and left.

Let's listen to the animal in her own words:

the Jews left before the crusades. Alexandria Egypt had more Jews than Jerusalem in the 1ad.

Memri I take with a grain of assault, it could be all fake. But hey this is a 92 years old Muslim, who apparently lived there all her life, and Hebron was made Mandatory Palestine.
No you were not welcomes with open arms, the Indians did not welcome the whites with open arms either, but now we take care of the Indians, even to this day. Your plan was always to take all of Israel or Palestine it was called and make it all Jewish. Admit that. I wish Iran would take the Pals and your can have it all, but then you'd still would want to nuke Iran. It will never end with the Jews. Never. You always want what is not yours and you want to make it yours, not live within. You've taken over the US political , news (media), I just hope the people wake up. Also the Israel banks are being audited by the US as they money laundering.

Last edited:

Just to annoy the Nazi types among us I suspect and judging by the responses to your query, I'd say it's working like a charm.
:badgrin:
It does as I hate that they are not paying taxes and neither is this organization or fund. Seems the Jews has lots of funds that are non profit. Now just goes to prove your not an American.

If we're using that as the measure, I'm paying far more in taxes than you so that makes you less of an American than I.

SAYIT, Penelope, et al,

I'm not even sure that the basic premise is accurate. I don't believe I ever saw a budget line item that have such a subsidy.

Just to annoy the Nazi types among us I suspect and judging by the responses to your query, I'd say it's working like a charm.
:badgrin:
It does as I hate that they are not paying taxes and neither is this organization or fund. Seems the Jews has lots of funds that are non profit. Now just goes to prove your not an American.

If we're using that as the measure, I'm paying far more in taxes than you so that makes you less of an American than I.
(COMMENT)

Each time the Israelis make a counterproductive move in the expansion of the Settlements, the US imposes a penalty. I only know of a few that happened at the time I was in the greater regional area. But I'm sure there are more.
  • Public Law 108-11 stated that the proceeds from the loan guarantees could be used only within Israel’s pre-June 5, 1967, borders; that the annual loan guarantees could be reduced by an amount equal to the amount Israel spends on settlements in the occupied territories;

• On November 26, 2003, the Department of State announced that the $3 billion loan guarantees for FY2003 were reduced by $289.5 million because Israel continued to build settlements in the occupied territories and continued construction of the security barrier separating Israelis and Palestinians.

• In FY2005, the U.S. government reduced the amount available for Israel to borrow by an additional $795.8 million. Since then, no other deductions have been made. Israel has not borrowed any funds since FY2005.

• The $600 million in housing loan guarantees, $5.5 billion in military debt reduction loan guarantees, $9.2 billion in Soviet Jew resettlement loan guarantees, and $9 billion in economic recovery loan guarantees were not transferred by the US to Israel.
The US Taxpayer does not subsidize any Israeli West Bank settlement projects.

Most Respectfully,
R

Were talking about all these not for profit funds they have like the Hebron Fund and the Joshua Fund, etc, all non profit, and tax exempt giving, and they benefit Israel in their settlements. This is above and beyond what tax payer pay, and its also a place for the rich jews to donate their money to help Israel while saving on their taxes. This should be stopped.

Wow, and the Jews call the Arabs "animals."

It's not only Jews. Lots of people, including other Arabs and Muslims, call them that when they go around slaughtering totally innocent people. Actually it's an insult to animals to be honest.

And the extraterrestrials that kicked the Jews off of their planets and exiled them to Earth because they didn't know how to play nice thought the Jews were lower than a virus.

Seriously Roudy, where do you get this crap?

Hah? Change your meds and then rewrite English please, Mr. Bean.

Were talking about all these not for profit funds they have like the Hebron Fund and the Joshua Fund, etc, all non profit, and tax exempt giving, and they benefit Israel in their settlements. This is above and beyond what tax payer pay, and its also a place for the rich jews to donate their money to help Israel while saving on their taxes. This should be stopped.

Doncha love when these antisemetic lunatics pretend they know what they're talking about?

Last edited:

Here in the United States, meanwhile, few politicians have questioned why American taxpayers continue to subsidize the Hebron settlers, accused by international observers of human rights violations that include thefts, battery, and murder. In 2003, the most recent year for which figures are available, an estimated 45 percent of the settler community's funding came from the Brooklyn-based Hebron Fund, whose status as a tax-exempt nonprofit allows Americans to write off donations to the group.

After years of conflicts between Palestinians and settlers, the historic center of Hebron has come to be known as "The Ghost Town." It is largely abandoned, with the doors of Arab shops welded shut by Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) during the second intifada. Palestinians are forbidden from entering much of the area. In other parts of downtown Hebron, Jewish settlers live in buildings above Palestinian shops. The shopkeepers have stretched nets and metal grates over the streets to catch the garbage that settlers routinely throw from their windows:

Hebron-net.gif

(how horrible throwing their garbage out the window, also this should NOT be a non profit org).

"hebron settlers". Ha ha ha. Hebron has been ancient JEWISH łand way before the filth of Islam arrived in Israel. Are you forgetting that your beloved Paleshitians committed ethnic cleansing and genocide on the ancient Jews of Hebron in 1929?

Why is the US the biggest donor of financial aid to the Pali Nazis is the better question.

This:

The Hebron massacre refers to the killing of sixty-seven Jews (including 23 college students) on 24 August 1929 in Hebron, then part of Mandatory Palestine, by Arabs incited to violence by false rumors that Jews were massacring Arabs in Jerusalem and seizing control of Muslim holy places.[1] The event also left scores seriously wounded or maimed. Jewish homes were pillaged and synagogues were ransacked. Many of the 435 Jews who survived were hidden by local Arab families.[2][3] Soon after, all Hebron's Jews were evacuated by the British authorities. Many returned in 1931, but almost all were evacuated at the outbreak of the 1936–39 Arab revolt in Palestine. The massacre formed part of the 1929 Palestine riots, in which a total of 133 Jews and 110 Arabs were killed, and brought the centuries-old Jewish presence in Hebron to an end.[4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11]

Tom Segev

(can you read Mandatory Palestine, and also who is TOM SEGEV, an israelie jew historian who said it was a false rumor!!!
I bet it was a false rumor, this is how you are rewriting history. According to you, all of Israel belongs to ? the Zionist.

So Arab ANIMALS, who are invaders to the land, massacred and ethnically cleansed Jews in Hebron that go back to before the Crusades. After the massacre the Jews packed up and left.

the Jews left before the crusades. Alexandria Egypt had more Jews than Jerusalem in the 1ad.

Memri I take with a grain of assault, it could be all fake. But hey this is a 92 years old Muslim, who apparently lived there all her life, and Hebron was made Mandatory Palestine.
No you were not welcomes with open arms, the Indians did not welcome the whites with open arms either, but now we take care of the Indians, even to this day. Your plan was always to take all of Israel or Palestine it was called and make it all Jewish. Admit that. I wish Iran would take the Pals and your can have it all, but then you'd still would want to nuke Iran. It will never end with the Jews. Never. You always want what is not yours and you want to make it yours, not live within. You've taken over the US political , news (media), I just hope the people wake up. Also the Israel banks are being audited by the US as they money laundering.

Israel was supposed to be all JEWISH controlled łand by those who controlled cinquered it, the British. Duh! Therefore I have no problem with them getting what they were supposed to get. And the Jews of Hebron, NOT MUSLMS, successfully defended Hebron during the Crusades, double DUH! Those a jews went back to before and after the Crusades. Historian you're not.

So you have no problem when this Arab Palestinian animal relishes how her father killed all these innocent Jews just because they were Jews, and stole their property and brought it back as "gifts"? How ISLAMIC of you.

Penelope, et al,

OH, I see. I'm not exactly sure how the tax code works on some of these.

(COMMENT)

NGOs and the laws governing contributions are generally interlocking; and are a strange animals. In the last several decades, the various Islamic Resistance organizations and Jihadist activities have used the very same loop holes in the law to fund various terrorist organizations and to lend material support.

Then there is the question of whether the settlements are illegal under the Permanent Status of Negotiations in the Oslo Accords. Further complicating the issue is the Paris Protocols and the Economic Costs of the Israeli Occupation to the Arab Palestinian. Some place the total direct and indirect cost of Israeli security restrictions and jihadist countermeasure, including containment, is estimated as high as $2 Billion a year, in lost revenue and production, to the Arab Palestinians for the hostilities inflicted against Israel.

As long as the Hostile Arab Palestinian receives external assistance in the Material Support for the Hostile elements, it is not likely that US Legislation will give the Palestinian cause an economic advantage over the Israel.

I will be honest, this aspect of the controversy between the belligerents is difficult for me to understand.

Most Respectfully,
R

Hebron-net.gif

Palsstinians whi hold 'death to America' rallies

Hebron-net.gif

This:

Tom Segev

Just as the muslim banks are also being audited.
If the Jews had taken over then explain why iran has not been flattened by the US military and why Palestinians are not wiped out. Same old same old islamonazi LIES and PROPAGANDA that are so easy to disprove.

And not talking about the similar Islamic funds making your whole post RACIST, ANTI SEMITIC and very biased. So should all the Islamic funds not also be stopped, and the mosques made to submit corporate tax returns with all details. Then individual muslims made to pay taxes on their 10% of income zakat.

And not talking about the similar Islamic funds making your whole post RACIST, ANTI SEMITIC and very biased. So should all the Islamic funds not also be stopped, and the mosques made to submit corporate tax returns with all details. Then individual muslims made to pay taxes on their 10% of income zakat.

I'm an American and I'm sick of these fake , yes fake non profit funds the Jewish rich put their money in to avoid paying their taxes to American, even thought they love to live here off American money. No more of these fake Jewish non profit funds.

I'm an American and I'm sick of these fake , yes fake non profit funds the Jewish rich put their money in to avoid paying their taxes to American, even thought they love to live here off American money. No more of these fake Jewish non profit funds.

YOU ARE A RACIST POS THAT ONLY SEES FAULT WHEN IT IS THE JEWS
No matter how many times it is shown that the muslims are just as bad you just don't want to know and ignore the evidence. So when will you show that muslims are just as bad when they offset zakat and alms against taxes. No difference to what the Jews are doing, or the Italians, Scotts, Irish, Mexicans or any other religion/nationality/creed is doing.

Why are taxpayers subsidizing illegal immigrants, drug lords and terrorists, rich farmers and big oil, Brazilian corn crops, Wall Street and corporations, defense contractors, exploring the far reaches of the universe, and foreign governments?
Hope and change, hope and change.

Forum List

Back