Why are US citizens not watching Olympics? Liberal politics.

I’m sure as hell watching the Olympics. It’s bad ass… you keep pouting though. Sounds to me like you need to take a break from politics. You’re taking this shit way too seriously. Go live your life and be happy.

I think many Americans, myself included, have come to expect that prominent Americans, including athletes, are going to virtue signal as to how horrible America. As a result, many of us no longer care to watch.

I think many Americans, myself included, have come to expect that prominent Americans, including athletes, are going to virtue signal as to how horrible America. As a result, many of us no longer care to watch.
Perhaps elite athletes become elite because they are never satisfied with where they are at and constantly strive to be better. Let that soak in for a minute.

Asshole liberals disgrace our nation.

Ah yes, people who like free speech are a disgrace to the nation.

It's not the people that love a corrupt system, that love cheating, that love stopping others from having democracy, no, it's those people who want to protest the bullshit that you people support who are a disgrace.

It's not the people that love a corrupt system, that love cheating, that love stopping others from having democracy, no, it's those people who want to protest the bullshit that you people support who are a disgrace.
Where do you get your smoke?

Americans don't have any interest in watching the Olympics if the flag is going to be disrespected.

As simple as that.
Cancel Culture of the RWI is in full view.

Sounds like you're trying to deflect.

Are you suggesting that the worst thing in the world is that people aren't watching the Olympics?
I'm only suggesting that you may have some rather extreme beliefs not based in reality.

Cancel Culture of the RWI is in full view.
Choosing not to watch is not "cancel" culture. An example of cancel culture is a university professor being fired after upsetting snowflake students for saying that there are only two genders.

I dont think NBC is televising the protests by black athletes

but the antics of disgusting lesbians like Rapino are fixed in the publics mind and they are already not watching

Last edited:

They don’t really care about a “ cause”. They just think they are being cool by virtue signaling. They think hating their country is trendy and they will get lots of attention.

Forum List

Back