Why Are There No Protests / Riots Over Police Shooting / Killing An UNARMED Woman?

We don’t subdue unarmed persons who are posing no imminent thread to us by shooting them.
It is utterly undeniable that if a black protestor was crawling into a Walmart threw a broken window and a cop , especially a white cop, shot her dead, America would be up in flames with most all public officials who appear so distraught right now standing around ordering law enforcement to leave them alone
so this woman climbed through a window she and a mob of rioters smashed out in order to clear the barricades keeping that riotous mob from entering an enclosed space where innocent civilians were sheltering. The police protecting the innocent civilians were greatly outnumbered by a violent mob.

The cop was 100% reasonable in shooting

So, being greatly outnumbered by a violent mob justifies the use of a gun? Good to know.

1610203574611.png

We don’t subdue unarmed persons who are posing no imminent thread to us by shooting them.
It is utterly undeniable that if a black protestor was crawling into a Walmart threw a broken window and a cop , especially a white cop, shot her dead, America would be up in flames with most all public officials who appear so distraught right now standing around ordering law enforcement to leave them alone
so this woman climbed through a window she and a mob of rioters smashed out in order to clear the barricades keeping that riotous mob from entering an enclosed space where innocent civilians were sheltering. The police protecting the innocent civilians were greatly outnumbered by a violent mob.

The cop was 100% reasonable in shooting

So, being greatly outnumbered by a violent mob justifies the use of a gun? Good to know.

View attachment 440054
yes.

I have no problem with those people standing on their own property with firearms. I have an issue with that woman not showing very good technique but that's all

If those same people were rushing them or smashing their windows to gain entry I would expect the homeowners to fire on them.

Why do you have a double standard?

Shooting seemed totally unnecessary to me. I hope whoever did the shooting is held responsible.

That person should be given a medal.

Could be. I base my opinion on an interview I saw of the person who was behind the woman and while I wouldn't take his word as gospel, I came away with feeling that her actions shouldn't have cost her life.

If they had not been attempting to storm the capitol, it never would have happened. You have protestors calling for the hanging of Mike Pence. You had someone dressed in black with plastic ties as if he was looking for hostages. The video of what happened in the Capitol was frightening. I think the police were too passive and that is why 13 were injured and 1 killed.

I did not know an UNARMED person trespassing, breaking, and entering justified LETHAL FORCE.

It isn't.

And, had she acted alone, she likely would've been, at worst, tazed and taken into custody. But she was one member of a large, violent mob.

Sure, it's a shame she's dead, but she has only herself to blame...

The question of the op is why hte lack of the normal response to a public killing of an "unarmed" person by a cop.

Do you have an answer?
Breona Taylor was in her house....someone came in and killed her.
Botham Jean (you don't know who he was do you) was killed in his own home...someone came in and killed him

Ms Babbitt was breaking the law. Its a tragedy that she was co-opted by a man who is directly responsible for her death.

If he had conceded like every other electoral college loser has...NONE of this would have happened. He is responsible.

The blm rioters felt they had justification for their violence.

The stop the steal protesters, felt they had justification for their violence.

Like I said, this is the new normal. Political violence is the new normal.

That is what you people have been supporting for 4 years now.

A little late to start trying to walk it back now.

Do you want a Civil War?

BLM did not launch a terrorist attack on Washington DC by trying to stop the certification of a election. That was a direct assault against this country.

No, they just launched wide spread violence and destruction for political reasons, while their allies in Antifa were attacking federal government facilities and officials while the dem mayor ordered the cops to stand down and generally refused to prosecute the peaceful protestors who attacked cops with hammers.

Drawing fine distinctions to justify your double standards might quite that little voice in your head, but all it does is infuriate your enemies even more, as you rub salt into already bleeding wounds.

You want a Civil War? I hope so, because you are doing all that you can to have a civil war. Hope you enjoy it. Or at least have the fortitude not to whine about it.

Oops. Too late.

Donld Trump used the National Guard and police to attack peaceful protestors so he could have a photo-op. Gen Milley and the former defense secretary confirmed this was political.

In answer to the thread title

BECAUSE SHE WAS A FUCKING TERRORIST

Terrorism is an abuse of rights of innocent individuals through extortion by means of the illegal threat of deadly force.
Ashli was unarmed and threatening no one.
The most you could charge her with would be disorderly conduct.
You can't even charge her with trespassing, since it was public property.

The ONLY terrorism involves was by the cop who indiscriminately shot her.
That was a crime because you can only legally used deadly force in defense against a deadly threat, of which there was none.

If anyone defends this abuse by the capital police, then this is no longer a democratic republic based on inherent rights of individuals, and instead is an arbitrary dictatorship, where might makes right.
In which case the whole government would need to be utterly destroyed as the evil it appears to have become.

I did not know an UNARMED person trespassing, breaking, and entering justified LETHAL FORCE.

It isn't.

And, had she acted alone, she likely would've been, at worst, tazed and taken into custody. But she was one member of a large, violent mob.

The question of the op is why hte lack of the normal response to a public killing of an "unarmed" person by a cop.

Do you have an answer?
Botham Jean (you don't know who he was do you) was killed in his own home...someone came in and killed him

Ms Babbitt was breaking the law. Its a tragedy that she was co-opted by a man who is directly responsible for her death.

If he had conceded like every other electoral college loser has...NONE of this would have happened. He is responsible.

Do you want a Civil War?

BLM did not launch a terrorist attack on Washington DC by trying to stop the certification of a election. That was a direct assault against this country.

No, they just launched wide spread violence and destruction for political reasons, while their allies in Antifa were attacking federal government facilities and officials while the dem mayor ordered the cops to stand down and generally refused to prosecute the peaceful protestors who attacked cops with hammers.

Drawing fine distinctions to justify your double standards might quite that little voice in your head, but all it does is infuriate your enemies even more, as you rub salt into already bleeding wounds.

You want a Civil War? I hope so, because you are doing all that you can to have a civil war. Hope you enjoy it. Or at least have the fortitude not to whine about it.

Oops. Too late.

Donld Trump used the National Guard and police to attack peaceful protestors so he could have a photo-op. Gen Milley and the former defense secretary confirmed this was political.

Are you implying 2 wrongs make a right or somehow cancel out?
Obviously the NG and police used on BLM protestors were not blindly shooting the protestors.
The capital guards did blindly shoot at the protestors when they killed Ashli.
That is a vast elevation and violation of criminality, that can not go unpunished.

Shooting seemed totally unnecessary to me. I hope whoever did the shooting is held responsible.

Could be. I base my opinion on an interview I saw of the person who was behind the woman and while I wouldn't take his word as gospel, I came away with feeling that her actions shouldn't have cost her life.

If they had not been attempting to storm the capitol, it never would have happened. You have protestors calling for the hanging of Mike Pence. You had someone dressed in black with plastic ties as if he was looking for hostages. The video of what happened in the Capitol was frightening. I think the police were too passive and that is why 13 were injured and 1 killed.

Storming a public building harms the rights of no one, since it is a public building and is ideal for use of political expression.
In fact, the US has a long tradition of just such actions.
Having plastic ties is not evidence of intent and intent is not actual action, so is not prosecutable.
The only significant event was that a capital cop illegally murdered an unarmed woman.
There is no excuse for that, it is a crime, and must be prosecuted as the law requires.

By the way, I am anti Trump.

Storming a public building harms the rights of no one, since it is a public building and is ideal for use of political expression.
In fact, the US has a long tradition of just such actions.
Having plastic ties is not evidence of intent and intent is not actual action, so is not prosecutable.
The only significant event was that a capital cop illegally murdered an unarmed woman.
There is no excuse for that, it is a crime, and must be prosecuted as the law requires.

By the way, I am anti Trump.
You are excusing the terrorism.

Just like they conjoured up a witch hunt that failed they are now creating a Storming that never occurred. All that happened was a white unarmed non life threatening protestor was murdered. Had she been black America would be in flames with full libbie and media support

It isn't.

Do you have an answer?

Do you want a Civil War?

Oops. Too late.

He cleared the streets of protestors so he could take a stand against the burning of churches.

Taking a stand against the burning of churches, seems like a legit presidential function to me.

It isn't.

Do you have an answer?

Do you want a Civil War?

Oops. Too late.

He cleared the streets of protestors so he could take a stand against the burning of churches.

Taking a stand against the burning of churches, seems like a legit presidential function to me.

That's proven FAKE News......

Forum List

Back