Why Are There No Protests / Riots Over Police Shooting / Killing An UNARMED Woman?

If the knucklehead stayed home she would be alive.
So would George Floyd.
So dicks like you think this woman is responsible for her own murder?
Did she obey police orders regarding her safety as she was committing a crime?
She was face down crawling thru a window. About as submissive a position as one can be in.
Fail
Fail to feel and lie?
I see no bases to defend her. She is in the act of insurrection and paid that consequence with her life.
How dare she protest the corrupt politicians....who did she think she was?
Now you just making shit up. She was there to block the certification vote.
She video taped herself ....she was there to protest. And I am sorry, but wtf is wrong with you to think that people don't have the right to protest fraudulent votes? Something is seriously wrong with you.
Peaceful protestors don't break through barricades with a mob chanting to kill the Vice President

So would George Floyd.
She was face down crawling thru a window. About as submissive a position as one can be in.
Fail
Fail to feel and lie?
I see no bases to defend her. She is in the act of insurrection and paid that consequence with her life.
Crawling through a window is not an act of insurrection.

So would George Floyd.
Fail
Fail to feel and lie?

She could not block anything.
Delay a day at most.

So would George Floyd.
Fail
Fail to feel and lie?
She video taped herself ....she was there to protest. And I am sorry, but wtf is wrong with you to think that people don't have the right to protest fraudulent votes? Something is seriously wrong with you.
Peaceful protestors don't break through barricades with a mob chanting to kill the Vice President

Protestors do not have to be peaceful, and you can't murder them just because they are not peaceful.
That is not self defense, but murder.

So would George Floyd.
Fail
Fail to feel and lie?

Protestors do not have to be peaceful, and you can't murder them just because they are not peaceful.
That is not self defense, but murder.
She wasn't murdered. She was killed in the act of assaulting a defended police position. That barricade was protecting most of our government...from her and the rest of that mob

So would George Floyd.
Fail
Fail to feel and lie?
Crawling through a window is not an act of insurrection.
If someone breaks your back window and starts crawling through it...would you use lethal force to defend your home?

Of course you would

So would George Floyd.
Fail
Fail to feel and lie?
She wasn’t protesting.

she was engaged in insurrection

Because you can kill all the whites you want and no one gives a shit. And white people sit around and suck on it.

So would George Floyd.
Fail
Fail to feel and lie?
There is no judge jury and executioner in the USA.

Again, if she had followed police instructions, she would be alive today.
Again, you don't murder people who are trespassing. Are you a fucking Nazi?
But....but....but...they chanted things
Was ashes Babbitt standing peacefully outside chanting?
If during all the riots a cop had encountered an unarmed woman breaking through the glass and entering any building and commanded here to stop and she did not; he Still would be in a world of shit if he shot and killed her.

They put people who probably are not Democrats in solitary confinement when they protest, so that probably contribute to the muted response.

Again, if she had followed police instructions, she would be alive today.
Again, you don't murder people who are trespassing. Are you a fucking Nazi?
But....but....but...they chanted things
Was ashes Babbitt standing peacefully outside chanting?
If during all the riots a cop had encountered an unarmed woman breaking through the glass and entering any building and commanded here to stop and she did not; he Still would be in a world of shit if he shot and killed her.
Fail.

BTW She was in the building already.

She wasn’t peacefully protesting knuckle dragging maga fukkup.
Tell me all about her violence that gave a green light for an extrajudicial execution and a bullet from
near point blank range through her neck, blood thirsty, savage piece of fascist shit!

Please be thorough and list who Ashley Babbitt attacked and assaulted. Or maybe you and your neanderthal
buddies believe it's legal to assassinate Trump supporters on sight.
In which case you are the one who be taking a bullet to the neck.

If someone breaks your back window and starts crawling through it...would you use lethal force to defend your home?

Of course you would
You dumb fucker, in order for your analogy to work you'd have to explain how the police protected
Capitol building is anyway remotely like the back window of someone's home.

You stupid shit for brains clowns will stretch credulity to the breaking point to rationalize state sponsored murder. Move to Russia fascist pricks.

She wasn’t peacefully protesting knuckle dragging maga fukkup.
Tell me all about her violence that gave a green light for an extrajudicial execution and a bullet from
near point blank range through her neck, blood thirsty, savage piece of fascist shit!

Please be thorough and list who Ashley Babbitt attacked and assaulted. Or maybe you and your neanderthal
buddies believe it's legal to assassinate Trump supporters on sight.
In which case you are the one who be taking a bullet to the neck.
Was she climbing thru a broken window in a door when being ordered by police to stop?

Yes, yes she was.

Forum List

Back