Why Are There No Protests / Riots Over Police Shooting / Killing An UNARMED Woman?

I did not know an UNARMED person trespassing, breaking, and entering justified LETHAL FORCE.

It isn't.

And, had she acted alone, she likely would've been, at worst, tazed and taken into custody. But she was one member of a large, violent mob.

Sure, it's a shame she's dead, but she has only herself to blame...

The question of the op is why hte lack of the normal response to a public killing of an "unarmed" person by a cop.

Do you have an answer?
Breona Taylor was in her house....someone came in and killed her.
Botham Jean (you don't know who he was do you) was killed in his own home...someone came in and killed him

Ms Babbitt was breaking the law. Its a tragedy that she was co-opted by a man who is directly responsible for her death.

If he had conceded like every other electoral college loser has...NONE of this would have happened. He is responsible.

The blm rioters felt they had justification for their violence.

The stop the steal protesters, felt they had justification for their violence.

Like I said, this is the new normal. Political violence is the new normal.

That is what you people have been supporting for 4 years now.

A little late to start trying to walk it back now.

Do you want a Civil War?

BLM did not launch a terrorist attack on Washington DC by trying to stop the certification of a election. That was a direct assault against this country.

We don’t subdue unarmed persons who are posing no imminent thread to us by shooting them.
It is utterly undeniable that if a black protestor was crawling into a Walmart threw a broken window and a cop , especially a white cop, shot her dead, America would be up in flames with most all public officials who appear so distraught right now standing around ordering law enforcement to leave them alone

Law enforcement said more than 50 Capitol Police and Metropolitan police officers suffered injuries in the rioting and several officers have been hospitalized "with serious injuries."

"These individuals actively attacked United States Capitol Police Officers and other uniformed law enforcement officers with metal pipes, discharged chemical irritants, and took up other weapons against our officers," Capitol Police said.

And they beat one cop to death with a fire extinguisher.

This woman was engaging in that attack and she got what she deserved.

No one made her smash through that bullet proof glass. No one made her try to climb through that window she had just smashed through. She was a violent thug.

Capitol police defended themselves and the members of Congress and the Vice president who were on the other side of that window.

Hypothetically speaking let’s suppose that an angry mob breaks into your house.

They hit one of your family members in the head with a fire extinguisher, which he will later die from.

You take the rest of your family to a room and barricade the door with lots of furniture.

You hold your gun on them and tell them to stop. They keep coming. Someone starts to get through.

Do you take the shot?

Not one.

Not one of you Trump supporters can answer this.

I did not know an UNARMED person trespassing, breaking, and entering justified LETHAL FORCE.

It isn't.

And, had she acted alone, she likely would've been, at worst, tazed and taken into custody. But she was one member of a large, violent mob.

The question of the op is why hte lack of the normal response to a public killing of an "unarmed" person by a cop.

Do you have an answer?
Botham Jean (you don't know who he was do you) was killed in his own home...someone came in and killed him

Ms Babbitt was breaking the law. Its a tragedy that she was co-opted by a man who is directly responsible for her death.

If he had conceded like every other electoral college loser has...NONE of this would have happened. He is responsible.

Do you want a Civil War?

BLM did not launch a terrorist attack on Washington DC by trying to stop the certification of a election. That was a direct assault against this country.
I guess whenever (or if ever) these insurrectionists who are being arrested are having their trial...those that support them would have no problem with masses storming the court room to stop it.

Its the slippery slope of vigilantes masquerading as patriots. This is why those guys in Michigan who had designs on kidnapping the governor should be, if found guilty, be given harsh sentences. Not 1-3 in club fed. Twenty-thirty years at supermax. This is serious stuff.

Look at this guy:
1610166377299.png

That is what they planned to do in Washington...take hostages and impose vigilante justice.

This is serious stuff.

It's the color of her skin. End of discussion for those who chose not to lie to themselves. Those who do, please carry on.

They hit one of your family members in the head with a fire extinguisher, which he will later die from.

You take the rest of your family to a room and barricade the door with lots of furniture.

You hold your gun on them and tell them to stop. They keep coming. Someone starts to get through.

Do you take the shot?

Not one.

The majority of Trump supporters including me, would shoot them the second they broke into the house.

Do you take the shot?

Not one.

The majority of Trump supporters including me, would shoot them the second they broke into the house.

Finally someone responds.

Now explain to me why the shooting of this woman was unjustified, given that you would respond the exact same way in a similar situation.

It isn't.

Do you have an answer?

Do you want a Civil War?

I guess whenever (or if ever) these insurrectionists who are being arrested are having their trial...those that support them would have no problem with masses storming the court room to stop it.

Its the slippery slope of vigilantes masquerading as patriots. This is why those guys in Michigan who had designs on kidnapping the governor should be, if found guilty, be given harsh sentences. Not 1-3 in club fed. Twenty-thirty years at supermax. This is serious stuff.

Look at this guy:
View attachment 439841

That is what they planned to do in Washington...take hostages and impose vigilante justice.

This is serious stuff.

The Antifa guy with the rope?

Do you take the shot?

Not one.

Now explain to me why the shooting of this woman was unjustified, given that you would respond the exact same way in a similar situation.
I have no problem with it. Now dont let us catch you defending the next black person that does the same thing. Deal?

Do you take the shot?

Not one.

I have no problem with it. Now dont let us catch you defending the next black person that does the same thing. Deal?

Finally a legitimate answer.

You, sir, just earned yourself a “like” for not being hypocritical. Congratulations.

I will respond in kind if asked a similar question regardless of the side it comes from.

High five.

Do you take the shot?

Not one.

You, sir, just earned yourself a “like” for not being hypocritical. Congratulations.

I will respond in kind if asked a similar question regardless of the side it comes from.

High five.
If you let an absolutist paint himself into a corner, every once in a while they fall on their sword instead.

Do you take the shot?

Not one.

High five.
If you let an absolutist paint himself into a corner, every once in a while they fall on their sword instead.

Yup. Every other one is just ignoring it. Including the OP.

It isn't.

Do you have an answer?

Do you want a Civil War?

Breona Taylor and Botham Jean were in their house when they were killed. So you saw some upheaval after they were murdered.

Yes, I covered that. Political violence that is justified in the minds of those doing it, is ok. I got that.

Thus, by our standards, we have no reason to complain, as the Civil War begins.

THe standards you people made over the last 4 years.

The OP was asking why there isn't the upheaval for Ms. Babbitt. She was killed while committing a crime. Taylor and Jean were not. So it's hard to muster widespread support for her as it was for Taylor and Jean. Of course it's further compounded by the laughable actions of the DA's office following their murders.

You sound really frustrated as per usual.

Are you pretending to be ignorant of all the other black "victims" that were committing crimes when they were shot and then there were "mostly peaceful protests" by blm and antifa that were supported by people like you?

Which is it? Are you ignorant or being dishonest?

Breona Taylor and Botham Jean were in their own home when they were killed. Ms. Babbitt was committing a crime and not in her home. Thus there is no outrage for her tagic death.

Yeah, you said that. I addressed it.

you ignored my response and simply repeated your already refuted talking point.

That is you admitting that you know you are in the wrong.

I ignore your off-topic comments. Please make your own thread about whatever it is you want to REALLY talk about.

My comment was not off topic.

That bit where you felt a need to lie about what I said?

That was you admitting that you have to lie to defend your side's actions.

You're talking about BLM and civil war and all the other typical INCEL horseshit you bring to every discussion. Not interested.

The op is about the woman killed in the mostly peaceful protests in dc.

That is obviously part of the general political unrest that has gripped this country since you people decided to not respect the last election.

Thus, my comments have been on topic.

Of course I said NOTHING about the incels. You are the first person to make any reference to that in this thread. That is YOU going off topic.

The fact that you lie so much, shows that on some level you know that you are in the wrong.

It isn't.

Do you have an answer?

Do you want a Civil War?

No, they just launched wide spread violence and destruction for political reasons, while their allies in Antifa were attacking federal government facilities and officials while the dem mayor ordered the cops to stand down and generally refused to prosecute the peaceful protestors who attacked cops with hammers.

Drawing fine distinctions to justify your double standards might quite that little voice in your head, but all it does is infuriate your enemies even more, as you rub salt into already bleeding wounds.

You want a Civil War? I hope so, because you are doing all that you can to have a civil war. Hope you enjoy it. Or at least have the fortitude not to whine about it.

Oops. Too late.

It isn't.

Do you have an answer?

Do you want a Civil War?

Look at this guy:
View attachment 439841

This is serious stuff.

Except the slope started when you people decided to not respect the election in 2016.

You did consider the likely consequences of your actions, didn't you?

Cause that would be really stupid if you didn't.

We don’t subdue unarmed persons who are posing no imminent thread to us by shooting them.
It is utterly undeniable that if a black protestor was crawling into a Walmart threw a broken window and a cop , especially a white cop, shot her dead, America would be up in flames with most all public officials who appear so distraught right now standing around ordering law enforcement to leave them alone
so this woman climbed through a window she and a mob of rioters smashed out in order to clear the barricades keeping that riotous mob from entering an enclosed space where innocent civilians were sheltering. The police protecting the innocent civilians were greatly outnumbered by a violent mob.

The cop was 100% reasonable in shooting

New Topics

Forum List

Back