Mojo2: Why Progs believe they are entitled to rule US

Usually I try not to make fun of jarines, since my uncle and cousin was one, but in your case I'll make an exception.

And as Paul Simon asked, Where have you gone, Joe Dimaggio? Our nation turns it's lonely eyes to you. What's that you say, Mrs. Robinson? "Joltin Joe" has left and gone away.

They buried him in a Mr. Coffee urn.

Humor grade: 8

Demonstration of the problem: Priceless.

We are under the thumb of the progressives for one very simple reason. Progressives believe that government is the answer, and conservatives believe the answers lie in the private sector. Consequently, progressives are far more likely to seek political office, while conservatives are more likely to seek careers in free enterprise.

Conservatives have left the field to the progressives, and now we suffer the consequences. The inmates are in charge of the asylum.

American hating progressive running America and hating America at the same time. Who are these people, names? Positions?

( I bet Oblama is #1 on the list)

And they said you weren't bright!

what we knew was vitally important to keeping us strong and prosperous and free.

defeating the Indians, developing wild lands(or untamed wilderness), Monroe Doctrine, buying raw land called Sewerd's Folly, Defeating weak countries, intervention of financial and political intrigue of third world nations. Child labor, low wages and early death, suppression of women, killing off species of animals for sport, slavery, deforestation of the land to the point of severe dust storms and climate change by humans, uncontrolled pollution, killing of Mormons and Mormons killing non-Mormons. gee their is just so much more of Americas greatness to describe but I'll finish here.

"We didn't start the fire. It was always burning since the worlds been turning.";)

confusing

Among other things...

Et tu, Brute?

I see your true stripes now.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

True stripes? I am neither a Democrat nor Republican. If you believe somehow any agreement with a Democrat makes me a Democrat, you are foolish. Likewise, if you think any agreement with you makes me a Republican, guess again. I am a Libertarian. I will treat both parties with equal disdain.

Spare me your judgements.

Last edited:
The secret progressive plan to rule the nation is ... convince more people to vote for our candidates.

I know, it's kind of shocking to some people, the whole democratic republic thing. They only seem to like democracy when they're winning.

If you think it's all about winning and only about getting enough votes, by any means necessary to allow you free reign over this country so you can run it into the ground intentionally or not, you are an indication of this country's most serious problems.

Not to call you an Islamist or anything that insulting, I will call your attention to a turning point in the Algerian civil war when the seemingly moderate Islamist party won the election and then immediately abolished elections.

The current thugs and crooks and liars and con (wo)men in D.C. want control of the American people and they have been STRAINING to be on their best behavior so they might convince US all they can be trusted.

Then once they attain that power, their act will conclude, their facade will go down, their fangs will start to show in earnest and their true colors will be seen by all.

But by then it will be too late.

The founding fathers knew what they were doing to give the people some recourse to a despotic, tyrannical government.

The problem with that is that even with a well armed citizenry the outcome is heavily tilted in the tyrannical Governments' favor. They have bigger and more guns and bullets.

And one more thing.

There are certain groups active in this country as I speak, who welcome such a conflagration and who thrive on such chaos.

Those folks can't wait until blood runs in the streets.

If we ever get to THAT point, we will have lost.

We must take back our government peacefully.

And I think the way to do it is with the remedies spelled out in Mark Levin's new book, The Liberty Amendments.

Among other things...

Et tu, Brute?

I see your true stripes now.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

True stripes? I am neither a Democrat nor Republican. If you believe somehow any agreement with a Democrat makes me a Democrat, you are foolish. Likewise, if you think any agreement with you makes me a Republican, guess again. I am a Libertarian. I will treat both parties with equal disdain.

Spare me your judgements.

I gots my Mojo woikin!

what we knew was vitally important to keeping us strong and prosperous and free.

defeating the Indians, developing wild lands(or untamed wilderness), Monroe Doctrine, buying raw land called Sewerd's Folly, Defeating weak countries, intervention of financial and political intrigue of third world nations. Child labor, low wages and early death, suppression of women, killing off species of animals for sport, slavery, deforestation of the land to the point of severe dust storms and climate change by humans, uncontrolled pollution, killing of Mormons and Mormons killing non-Mormons. gee their is just so much more of Americas greatness to describe but I'll finish here.

You look at that and believe it reason for US to become ridiculously self loathing like the post WWII German people who earned the condemnation of the world and their reputation for self flagellation honestly by standing idly by while Hitler committed atrocities against God and man.

Well, anything you've cited above never happened in my time. And that's all we can do. Accept responsibility for what WE do in our own lifetimes.

Something Obama might be well advised to apply to his "RULING" style.

He and his thugs have referred to his job as one of "ruling". For those clueless ones among us, only dictators rule. Presidents are supposed to "govern."

Last edited:
What kind of thread is this?

As far as I can tell, "progs" are trying to control you, so they should all be kicked out of the country so we can return to a delusional utopian version of the 50s.

But maybe I got it wrong.

ETA: and, apparently, the Constitution is bad.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I usually test my long standing policy of not exchanging posts with Mods because they have all the power and if they are unprincipled AND hard wired Liberal (often, but not always, the same thing) by doing so on occasion to see how well they are able to control their emotions.

When a mod posts in a forum as though they were just regular posters, you are tempted to treat them either like a regular poster, only to find out later just how immature and petulant they are, or you are inclined to suk up to them to avoid their possible petulance.

If you believe we can exchange posts on an equal basis of power (I can't speak yet for your intellect or debating skills) i.e. poster to poster, I will take you at your word and will treat you as i would any other poster.

If you can't control yourself I will politely excuse myself from addressing your posts at all unless it is on a matter of inconsequence.

Nice weather. How did the World Series go? Who did you like?

The ball is in your court.

:bye1:

What kind of thread is this?

As far as I can tell, "progs" are trying to control you, so they should all be kicked out of the country so we can return to a delusional utopian version of the 50s.

I usually test my long standing policy of not exchanging posts with Mods because they have all the power and if they are unprincipled AND hard wired Liberal (often, but not always, the same thing) by doing so on occasion to see how well they are able to control their emotions.

When a mod posts in a forum as though they were just regular posters, you are tempted to treat them either like a regular poster, only to find out later just how immature and petulant they are, or you are inclined to suk up to them to avoid their possible petulance.

If you believe we can exchange posts on an equal basis of power (I can't speak yet for your intellect or debating skills) i.e. poster to poster, I will take you at your word and will treat you as i would any other poster.

If you can't control yourself I will politely excuse myself from addressing your posts at all unless it is on a matter of inconsequence.

When I am making official moderator posts, you'll know it. It's not ambiguous, those posts will be in bold red.

Otherwise, I'm just a normal poster. I don't moderate based on anything other than the rules of the board.

When I am making official moderator posts, you'll know it. It's not ambiguous, those posts will be in bold red.

Otherwise, I'm just a normal poster. I don't moderate based on anything other than the rules of the board.

Okay. I'll take you at your word.

:)

Forum List

Back