Why are the Ds Doubling Down on Dumb?

The mods are trump lackeys . They only move anti trump posts .
Whambulance.gif

Best answer so far but If POTUS declares the caravan an invasion the Ds are blued, screwed and tattooed because the legal rules change overnight with that finding.
And that will change their borderline insane behavior how?

How is defending the US border insane?
IMHO the caravan will dissipate in a month or so and only be a few crossing illegally, which can be put on buses and sent back to Honduras without legal red tape. Trump gets a red wave by defending the border from invaders, and hopefully gets his wall funding. Well played by Trump.
No argument here...You may have misunderstood what I meant.
or my post as well Sanctuary status will become aiding and abetting the enemy as soon as the finding is declared. The Ds put in jail for that felony cease to have a political career.

It appears to me that the Dem leadership that was in place in 2016 is still in place now and they cannot admit that they screwed up and accept the responsibility for the fall of the Democratic Party since 2010. With the rise of Obama, the Party shifted hard to the Left which was a disastrous strategy cuz it only appeals to the Far Left and everyone else walks away. They've pretty much lost the Center and the Moderates, and I think it's going to take a big change at the top of their Party with a new focus and strategy. Which I believe they're going to do, after the election is over if they didn't win the House or the Senate.

The truth of it all is that the D's are latching onto anything that might keep them afloat right now.

They've got zero policy, really never have other than "free shit/favors" for x minority group, but it's all withered away in their hands. They're in a desperate chaos because they've allowed the extreme left to take over by being so overtly offensive to normal American's that they've got no other recourse to stay alive. They're going to drown in the extreme beliefs that America is the worst nation on the planet and only they can turn it into utopia, by wiping out the right "Nazi's" they've invented in a failed attempt to retain even a slight grasp on the reins.

They're done, we're all going to sit here and watch them dissolve into the likes of the Nazi Party of America, the Communist Party of America, the Green Party...

Next, the center turns their attention on the GOP. Will they let Trump's brand of Libertarian float the thing, or will they regress into the party of the Church again? That's the only real ice burg I'm seeing on the horizon.

It appears to me that the Dem leadership that was in place in 2016 is still in place now and they cannot admit that they screwed up and accept the responsibility for the fall of the Democratic Party since 2010. With the rise of Obama, the Party shifted hard to the Left which was a disastrous strategy cuz it only appeals to the Far Left and everyone else walks away. They've pretty much lost the Center and the Moderates, and I think it's going to take a big change at the top of their Party with a new focus and strategy. Which I believe they're going to do, after the election is over if they didn't win the House or the Senate.

They seem to want to lose the house with Obama and his right wing for Ds buddy, Bernie Sanders getting out the vote.

Forum List

Back