Why Are Some of My Fellow Conservatives Being Irrational About COVID-19 Vaccination?

Here we go again with the ignorant claims of Nazism. If you had any real idea of the actual horrors committed by the Nazis you would not be comparing anything they did to the approval of a vaccine.

One of the crimes for which the Nazis (and also the Japs) were infamous was the use of nonconsenting human subjects for medical experiments. We put war criminals to death for this crime.

Those who have any willing part in the use of any force or coercing to compel human test subjects today to take this dangerous experimental mRNA shit are guilty of exactly the same crime, and deserve exactly the same treatment.

Can you read what's on the page, or do you just want to play Stupid Internet Games?

Mr Open Minded?
I can read what's on the page. What I don't know is how to make the determination you made. Can you explain it or not?

I can read what's on the page. What I don't know is how to make the determination you made. Can you explain it or not?

If you cannot understand "PHARMACOKINETICS AFTER A SINGLE DOSE" printed on page 14 and the charts that follow, especially on pg 16, where it says "Mean total lipid concentration"....that explains a lot, really.

If you cannot understand "PHARMACOKINETICS AFTER A SINGLE DOSE" printed on page 14 and the charts that follow, especially on pg 16, where it says "Mean total lipid concentration"....that explains a lot, really.
What is the normal range for lipid concentration?

There also hasn't been a single 'vaccine' that only last months if it works. Nor has there been a single vaccine released on the public that wasn't fully tested before doing so.
Guess the flu shot doesn't work then it is only 40-50% effective and lasts 6 months. How long does the flu shot last? When to get it and more.
Wrong.
All real vaccines are 100% effective, meaning they impart T-cell long term memory in the immune system as to how to identify and attack a pathogen.

The problem with these mRNA injections is they contain nothing for the immune system to memorize or later trigger on.
They are not useless because they temporarily stimulate antibody production, but they have no long term component.

As to why some never get and others get it often, is inherent immunity.
Humans have been living with corona viruses for millions of years, so some people have evolved genetic immunity.
Then I guess we don't have any real vaccines.

Not sane? You mean like statistics you pulled out of your ass?
Pulled out of my ass? How do you know that exactly?

Did you ask me? Did you look them up yourself? Nope.

So are you just lashing out because you don't happen to like them?

covid_unvaccinated_11.16.png

Last edited:
What is the normal range for lipid concentration?

Why would you want ANY amount of an experimental drug in your pancreas, OVARIES, brain (!), spleen, prostate, and etc? This again was supposed to stay confined to the arm muscle and it's everywhere. The newest explanation is "oh hey well, there's MORE of it in the arm muscle."

Your argument seems to be that since I'm not the scientist who carried out the studies or a scientist in a similar field, my points are invalid. This is like saying if you're not a physicist you can't understand why plowing a car into a tree at 60 MPH is a really, really bad idea.

IOW, it's Stupid Internet Arguing.

Guess the flu shot doesn't work then it is only 40-50% effective and lasts 6 months. How long does the flu shot last? When to get it and more.

Then I guess we don't have any real vaccines.

The flu shot, frankly, sucks. I now know TWO families, including my own, who had one member vaccinated who was later the ONLY one who got the flu, according to official dx at the dr. And none of the unvaxxed family members living in the same home did.

The flu vaccine used to be the worst of the vaccines. Well. Not anymore.

Why would you want ANY amount of an experimental drug in your pancreas, OVARIES, brain (!), spleen, prostate, and etc? This again was supposed to stay confined to the arm muscle and it's everywhere. The newest explanation is "oh hey well, there's MORE of it in the arm muscle."

Your argument seems to be that since I'm not the scientist who carried out the studies or a scientist in a similar field, my points are invalid. This is like saying if you're not a physicist you can't understand why plowing a car into a tree at 60 MPH is a really, really bad idea.

IOW, it's Stupid Internet Arguing.
Again... what is the normal range for lipids and how do those readings compare to that? Because that is the basis of your argument.

Dude

They are not measuring cholesterol here. WOW
You are the one who used lipids from page 16 in post #564 as your justification to not get vaccinated, dear. Not me. Clearly you don't understand anything you are talking about. You aren't worried about your health. You are worried about your politics and you are a poor example of a steward.

I am in Michigan. We are in a bad wave. Almost EVERYONE I know who has covid--and that is a lot of people--are fully vaccinated. My count is at least 10. And yes, those who are fully vaccinated are obviously getting it AND transmitting it freely.

I just posted a thread on this, but let's see if your mind is actually open to any information, or if you're just a Vaccine Cultist here to preach.

Yes, and guess who they're all getting it from, the unvaccinated. Two vaccinated individuals are 200x less likely to spread covid between themselves compared to the unvaccinated, according to a new study of NSW. The numbers don't lie. Keep drinking that koolaid.

Pulled out of my ass? How do you know that exactly?

Did you ask me? Did you look them up yourself? Nope.

So are you just lashing out because you don't happen to like them?

covid_unvaccinated_11.16.png

OK, lets give you benefit of the doubt.

Can you just explain the sample they based it on, and also, how more people were unvaccinated in October then in September.

OK, lets give you benefit of the doubt.

Can you just explain the sample they based it on, and also, how more people were unvaccinated in October then in September.
Much apreciated, but get the fuck out of here. I'm not your little fetch doggy.

What I've said, I've supported. You support nothing.

Don't like data? Then go ahead and try to refute it. If you can find data ANYWHERE that shows Republicans are not the primary anti-vax contigent you come on right back and show us that evidence.

Much apreciated, but get the fuck out of here. I'm not your little fetch doggy.

What I've said, I've supported. You support nothing.

Don't like data? Then go ahead and try to refute it. If you can find data ANYWHERE that shows Republicans are not the primary anti-vax contigent you come on right back and show us that evidence.
You have no "evidence" that isn't tainted and cooked by technocratic authoritarian political hacks.

You GTFO, hack.

Forum List

Back