Why are so many so giddy over DeSantis right now…he handled a natural disaster well, and now he has a national record that rivals Trumps?

DeSantis is a pretty solid governor. The question is why the hell democrats are giddy about the two headed racist candidate for senator in Pa.

DeSantis strikes me as being a “crafted” politician. I think he embraces MAGA just because he knows it wins. Maybe he will stay MAGA, but I just can’t be sure.

Kari Lake on the other hand is completely unleashed and even more articulate than DeSantis and maybe even more than Trump.
For a minute there I thought DeSantis was completely unbridled and ready to spend his days crushing leftist throats…then he never sent another load of Mexicans to the Left.
If Kari Lake had balls she’d be pushing them around in a wheel barrow.

DeSantis strikes me as being a “crafted” politician. I think he embraces MAGA just because he knows it wins. Maybe he will stay MAGA, but I just can’t be sure.

Kari Lake on the other hand is completely unleashed and even more articulate than DeSantis and maybe even more than Trump.
I am also interested in what she does.
She is very quick witted and a fantastic debater... but that doesn't mean she is anything but that.
Sean Hannity is one of the best debaters I have seen on skill alone. But I wouldn't vote for him for anything.

That is because he prefers not to act like a child.
He is known not to respond to trash talking,
Kind of. I think it’s more that he doesn’t want to get into a pissing match with Trump because he doesn’t want to lose the support of Trump supporters.

Weak...lol.
You wouldn't say that to his face privately and retain enough teeth to chew with.
What the fuck is that supposed to mean? You‘re suggesting that he would illegally assault someone for calling him weak?

No, he wouldn’t. He’s not stupid enough to do something like that.

It’s the anti-Trump Brigade. They think the media will go easy on DeSantis and not call him a racist and a Russian agent. Of course they will anyway.
Yes, people forget that Bush was the Great Satan also, and before that Bush was the Great Satan, and before that it was Reagan who was FOR SURE going to get us all killed in a nuclear Armageddon.

I was ten during Nixon’s second term, but I remember he was Literally Satan. I got caught up in it as childish and naive people will. I found out later that Kennedy and Johnson did things far worse, but they were Dems, so it was kewl. Praise Allah, I’m not as dumb as I was at ten.

Let her be governor until 2028, and she’ll be sure winner for president.

He got some media coverage, his good deeds were exposed and somehow that sold an awful lot of people on his ability to govern a nation and fight the Left. Don’t get me wrong, I like the dude and all he’s about but his handling of a hurricane doesn’t really create a record of national governance.
Honestly, I’m really turned off by the bullshit he pulled at Martha’s Vineyard…..why did he tuck his tail as soon as the Left barked at him? Why didn’t he continue sending load after load of illegals to leftist destinations all over the nation?

Desantis says God made him on the 8th day to be president. No, I'm not joking.

He got some media coverage, his good deeds were exposed and somehow that sold an awful lot of people on his ability to govern a nation and fight the Left. Don’t get me wrong, I like the dude and all he’s about but his handling of a hurricane doesn’t really create a record of national governance.
Honestly, I’m really turned off by the bullshit he pulled at Martha’s Vineyard…..why did he tuck his tail as soon as the Left barked at him? Why didn’t he continue sending load after load of illegals to leftist destinations all over the nation?

It is 100% because Desantis is an easier lift to victory, and like it or not, we can NOT lose! Nobody believes Desantis is a RINO, they see him as Trump lite.

Most GOP people, would rather win with Trump lite, then lose with Trump heavy.

In the end, it is NOT Trump's fault he lost. Today, he should probably be the President depending upon how you see things. But we are totally incompetent, if we try to relitigate things for ANY reason, while throwing our best chance to win out the window; especially in these times.

Historians will write on how Trump was/was not screwed. By the time it is all said and done, Trump will probably be long gone, or at the very least on his last legs. That in no way makes him insignificant! What the man did is bring people into the voting booth that felt like Washington had to much power, and for that alone, he should be commended.

Still, his legacy could very well be reversed if he insists on trying to get re-elected, much like Roosevelts was, running as an outsider, putting Wilson in office; and we STILL feel that today.

Trump's time is over, through no fault of his own. The Left screwed him! And yes, they are BIT**ES!

Trump sacrificed his company, his brand, his wealth for the good of his fellow Americans. Nobody running for President gave as much, for less in return. Virtually all other Presidents became far more wealthy, while he lost money for all of us.

If we PUSH him, he will lose far more, even if he wins; which right now is less than a 50-50 proposition, and he will be using a boatload of his own money. That is NOT right! When it is time, he will be in his late 70s, let the man retire. If we can not find someone else, then we are seriously in deep trouble. BECAUSE, if when Trump goes it ends, then absolutely we have NOTHING today! The Left has won as soon as Trump dies. I do NOT believe it. Do you!?!?!?!?!?!

New Topics

Forum List

Back