Zone1 Why are so many mods suddenly no longer mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of squelching of free speech on internet bulletin boards.

This one keeps it to a minimum, but there's still some here..

It ain't no AOL private room slugfest. There's many things that can't be said here.

Cuts mah repoirtoire down a bit.
you've been around Duke......~S~

Re bans, they quit putting that 'Banned' note under posters' names for some reason as well, which is sort of dishonest. Every other forum shows that, but this one stopped. Guess it was getting too blatant and obvious who was getting banned and who wasn't.

Last edited:
Steering a forum into failure and ''useful dysfunction'' is easy once you have the means to do so. And often one of the main reasons that some personality types/political activists seek out those means and hang onto them for as long as they possibly can.

But that's all I'm gonna say about that.
Sounds sort of like the way Democrat's are trying to run America into the ground if they can't have their way. Once they gain their power position's , it's on then. All sorts of things change or begin to happen.

why are yall so concerned about the state of the overseers> who cares...leave the mods alone and who has gone so quickly? i assume they are ask to do this and then realize how much time it takes listening to whiners...who report every post that offends them

I used to think that banning you would be a good thing however I listened to someone who sees the big picture far better than I do.

You have every right to be here and post vulgar inanities interspersed with progressive leftist apologetics. Following you and moderating your posts is just a waste of time since you're as harmless as I am.
I heard you emit radiation poisoning.

Re bans, they quit putting that 'Banned' note under posters' names for some reason as well, which is sort of dishonest. Every other forum shows that, but this one stopped. Guess it was getting too blatant and obvious who was getting banned and who wasn't.
We have no control over how the software updates make changes. If you take a look, you'll notice those that are banned (whether permanently or temporarily) will have a strikethrough applied to their username. Ex: DudleySmith

We have no control over how the software updates make changes. If you take a look, you'll notice those that are banned (whether permanently or temporarily) will have a strikethrough applied to their username. Ex: DudleySmith
Funny how you used your example..

One would think that any mods would be banned from interjecting their biases, and would have to be sworn to uphold the site rules without prejudice.
You think any forum swears in mods? You take this stuff a bit too seriously.

I’ve noticed recently that several former mods are no longer sporting that moderator title.

Was it a collective job action?

Has the admin suddenly come to realize that some moderation is fine but that pesky, petty and unnecessary moderation is actually damaging this Board?

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy: they could no longer endure the pain and misery of being a mod.

Worst.Job.Evah

Everyone knows the two doing it
Ec_Jw1iWoAIV5JM (1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back