Zone1 Why are so many mods suddenly no longer mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's already a mouthful, rich in meaning. I also never considered that big picture thought.

Well I edited that post to be a bit clearer in what I was trying to say.

But I think that you probably consider more than you let on sometimes. And that's probably good practice.

Well he did say his first act as CEO would be to get rid of the zones.
It is a rather complicated mess. Only two zones are necessary imo. The taunting area and the general area.

Toro would make the USMB toilets the third zone, and I sure as hello am not going there...

It is a rather complicated mess. Only two zones are necessary imo. The taunting area and the general area.

Toro would make the USMB toilets the third zone, and I sure as hello am not going there...
I think we just need one zone -- the zone where mods only enforce the actual rules as they are written and follow these rules, themselves,

I think we just need one zone -- the zone where mods only enforce the actual rules as they are written and follow these rules, themselves,
The flame zone and taunting sub-forums are moderated more loosely though, but I agree with you, there really is no need for zones as the sticky rules in each taunting sub-forum show that the rule interpretations in those taunting sub-forums is looser. The same is done in the other general sub-forums.

That being said, a cursory look at the posts by one long, long-term staff... in the general forum... is abysmal. There is no content in many of their posts (in the gen. forum) which contain nothing but ad-hominem taunts that are seemingly designed to simply create more immoderate dissension.

The flame zone and taunting sub-forums are moderated more loosely though, but I agree with you, there really is no need for zones as the sticky rules in each taunting sub-forum show that the rule interpretations in those taunting sub-forums is looser. The same is done in the other general sub-forums.

That being said, a cursory look at the posts by one long, long-term staff... in the general forum... is abysmal. There is no content in many of their posts (in the gen. forum) which contain nothing but ad-hominem taunts that are seemingly designed to simply create more immoderate dissension.
and the sad thing is -- anybody with a triple digit IQ knows who that is.

With only few of those being honest enough to acknowledge such.

The real crux across the 'nets is , truth is against the narrative, and sells poorly.

As a veteran surfer , i've seen it far too often

Every time i find a site and/or posters that opine as such, they're shut down one way or another

~S~

and the sad thing is -- anybody with a triple digit IQ knows who that is.

With only few of those being honest enough to acknowledge such.

The wheels of justice grind interminably slow but they grind exceedingly fine, therefore the meaning is that in such cases, patience is required.

I see this happening in America, overall.

I miss the "STFU!" button.
I have created my own.
Stfu.png

Yes we do Ropey, that said there is no 'justice' on the internets , only anarchy ......~S~

Digital anarchy, anonymity & liberalism has brought the world to this point.

Still, better slow change than no change. :thup:

What happened to FlatCan, I was used to his hit and run tactics of attempts at Perma banning me.
I used to think that banning you would be a good thing however I listened to someone who sees the big picture far better than I do.

You have every right to be here and post vulgar inanities interspersed with progressive leftist apologetics. Following you and moderating your posts is just a waste of time since you're as harmless as I am.

Yes we do Ropey, that said there is no 'justice' on the internets , only anarchy ......~S~
There's a lot of squelching of free speech on internet bulletin boards.

This one keeps it to a minimum, but there's still some here..

It ain't no AOL private room slugfest. There's many things that can't be said here.

Cuts mah repoirtoire down a bit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back