Why are so many False Political threads being posted here?

I guess it was to be expected. Those poor Mittites...

I guess the Far Right faithful are becoming desperate.

Dogs bark and make a lot of noise when they want attention or are very anxious.

The far-right is upset that most of us don't see the world through the same angry and intolerant lenses they do. And when elections don't go their way, they feel ignored.

It's like with children, you say, 'we hear you and understand that you are upset, but it's still your bedtime.' They still throw a tantrum about how unfair life is, but after a while they cry themselves to sleep. Unfortunately, the far-right adults wake up the next day still thinking life is unfair and they don't have to listen.

Dogs bark and make a lot of noise when they want attention or are very anxious.

The far-right is upset that most of us don't see the world through the same angry and intolerant lenses they do. And when elections don't go their way, they feel ignored.

It's like with children, you say, 'we hear you and understand that you are upset, but it's still your bedtime.' They still throw a tantrum about how unfair life is, but after a while they cry themselves to sleep. Unfortunately, the far-right adults wake up the next day still thinking life is unfair and they don't have to listen.

Shoot, since 2008 all the elections have gone the way of the right. Remember the shellacking of 2010?? Then there was the Wisconsin recall.

Looks like the left is being a little over confident, keep believing that y'all. I'm tired of picking up your slack. :D

The right wingers are completely losing their shit because they know Willard is going to lose

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
The right wingers are completely losing their shit because they know Willard is going to lose

That may be, but what are we going to do when we get four more years of government impotence due to extreme partisanship? We are screwed because of Democrats and Republicans.
Lets combine them into one party we will call the "Haves". The rest of the electorate will form a new party called "the have nots".

They are hoping if they say, "Obama is a communist" enough times, someone will believe it.

Well, someone does:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6O3q6NH3W4]GOP = Party of Knuckleheads? - YouTube[/ame]

Here comes the liberal meltdown now that their messiah has been busted and has to tell the truth about how he and his Sec of State TOTALLY dropped the ball and people died..

What are Dems going to talk about? Obama's horrible economy? The dead Ambassador?

obama-beyonce-jay-z.jpg

Obama: Can you believe they raped him, then they killed him?

Beyonce: It's sounds funny when you say it like that, Barry

Last edited:
A statical tie ,it could go ether way,as an incumbent one would like a good lead at this point,so that gotta be a worry for them,one thing for sure there will be plenty of crow,boiled fried, baked how do you want yours??

Forum List

Back