Why are Republicrats bragging about running fewer white candidates?…..Hmmm, maybe the parties are one and the same?

Hmmm….it’s really starting to look like the GOP has stole the playbook from Democrats.

You realize America is an idea, not a race.

I'd rather have my nation populated by "brown" people who are devoted patriots than white people who are psuedo-communists like on the Left.

Adhere to the idea. Who cares about skin color.

I completely lost faith in the electorate once I realized most voters don't even have consistent values. No matter the other side's position they will always take the opposite. It's not about morality, growth or common sense. It's just about defeating and humiliating the other side, the enemy, the ones they hate. We get shitty, ignorant, hateful and dishonest politicians because they're best suited to represent a shitty, ignorant, hateful and dishonest electorate.

We have the politicians we deserve.

I completely lost faith in the electorate once I realized most voters don't even have consistent values. No matter the other side's position they will always take the opposite. It's not about morality, growth or common sense. It's just about defeating and humiliating the other side, the enemy, the ones they hate. We get shitty, ignorant, hateful and dishonest politicians because they're best suited to represent a shitty, ignorant, hateful and dishonest electorate.

Americans are the most propagandized people on the planet, thanks to a corrupt media, big corporations, and a corrupt government. You can’t expect voters to pick quality candidates when everything they know is wrong.

tumblr_mc0pxx45dO1rafzc5o1_1280%5B1%5D.jpg

Well seeing the shift in the population is to the Latino favor you get with the program and recruit those that can keep you in power…

Sorry, but in reality you are a minority in the World Population and will never be the majority again…

Someone tell the Loser OP that white nationalism/racism is actually pretty repugnant to most normal people

You realize America is an idea, not a race.

I'd rather have my nation populated by "brown" people who are devoted patriots than white people who are psuedo-communists like on the Left.

Adhere to the idea. Who cares about skin color.
That’s kinda the basis of the OP…..Why are Republicrats making the “idea” about race / skin color?
In the name of “DIVERSITY” Democrats have celebrated each and every time a caucasian is replaced and Republicans bad-mouthed them for it…I’ve always said it was just a matter of time before Republicans fell in line and did the same thing and here we are.
How long before Republicans push affirmative action?

Well seeing the shift in the population is to the Latino favor you get with the program and recruit those that can keep you in power…

Sorry, but in reality you are a minority in the World Population and will never be the majority again…
Two things….
1) Nobody here cares about “world population”….The “shift” in demographics in America hasn’t been organic, it has happened against the will of the people.
2) Politicians targeting those with a particular skin color and or celebrating a ‘color change’ within the party is toxic, divisive and dangerous bullshit and up until now only Democrats played politics that way.

Hmmm….it’s really starting to look like the GOP has stole the playbook from Democrats.

it's just a retort to the whole "anyone to the right of Mitt Romney is a White Nationalist" trope.

Someone tell the Loser OP that white nationalism/racism is actually pretty repugnant to most normal people

Right on cue with the whole "anyone to the Right of Romney/Chaney is a WP person" bullshit.

That‘s all the result of the parties being too far apart on ALL issues…..
That’s the result of a nation that has become too DIVERSE with too many differences among the citizenry
The Great Experiment has officially failed….we hate each other and the worst is yet to come. Embrace the divide.

That‘s all the result of the parties being too far apart on ALL issues…..
That’s the result of a nation that has become too DIVERSE with too many differences among the citizenry
The Great Experiment has officially failed….we hate each other and the worst is yet to come. Embrace the divide.

Federalism is the solution to the issue, as well as devolution of authority from the State level to the municipal level.

The issue comes from one side, the left, wanting one size fits all solutions to everything.

That, and as collectivists and authoritarians they desire power at the highest level, as far away from the people being governed.

Democrats, as they always do, began accusing the GOP of being who the Democrats are - an old, all-white, elitist, racist party. So the GOP began to tout its diversity.

As the saying goes, 'Damned if you do. Damned if you don't' ... meaning no matter what the GOP does it will always be attacked by the Democrats. Its best just to ignore them.

You're confused, as is this paragraph.
  • Your first sentence suggest you oppose Democracy.
  • Next, hate began January, 2010 when trump took the oath of office.
  • Lastly, some "shitty, ignorant and dishonest" Pols as well as those elected officials who are clearly kooks (shall I name them?) in the H. or Rep and in the Senate.

Last edited:
Democrats, as they always do, began accusing the GOP of being who the Democrats are - an old, all-white, elitist, racist party. So the GOP began to tout its diversity.

As the saying goes, 'Damned if you do. Damned if you don't' ... meaning no matter what the GOP does it will always be attacked by the Democrats. Its best just to ignore them.
That’s the thing…why do filthy Democrats always seem to drive the direction of the Republican Party?
When will the balls of Republicans drop?

Forum List

Back