Why Are Republicans Lying About Healthcare???

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Scarborough tears into GOP candidates promising protections for pre-existing conditions: ‘They’re all lying’

Republicans across the country are lying to their voters about protecting pre-existing conditions -- Republicans have for years and years voted over 70 times to take away pre-existing conditions protection from citizens and now they are lying about for the mid-terms.....why? -- because according to a FoxNews poll, Obamacare is more popular than the tax-cuts, more popular than Trump himself and far far far more popular than Trumpcare.

When asked about the republicans sudden switch on Obamacare, the Morning Joe host said “Oh my God, they’re all lying," Scarborough said. "Let’s just start with [Gov. Rick Scott (R) in Florida… Did you know that he’s at the head of a lawsuit to do what? He’s suing to make sure that insurance companies do not have to cover pre-existing conditions. Scarborough added that many other Republicans are "also are either suing to make sure that insurance companies don’t have to support pre-existing conditions, or voted in Congress to make sure that insurance companies don’t have to pay for pre-existing conditions."

I understand that you Trump lovers don't mind when Trump lies -- like when he lied about covering more Americans with better quality coverage for less cost -- which was a lie...You didn't mind when he recently said that the middle class will get a 10% tax-cut next month because he is idiotic enough to think he can do this without congress -- but when it came to Obamacare, republicans clutched their pearls in outrage over "you can keep your doctor" -- to them, this was the worst lie ever told by a politician ever, evil in fact..

However, 20 more million Americans got health care under Obama versus 3 million less people having health care under Trump -- but to some of these delusional Trump voters, more Americans getting health care is bad, less Americans getting health care is good --- but the rest of the country disagrees with this premise, most of the country seems to like having protection for pre-existing conditions, so much so, that Republicans are pretending to have always have been in favor of this protection -- So Trump lovers, especially those with pre-existing conditions -- will you be ok with these protections being stripped as long as Trump told you it was a good thing to do?

Scarborough tears into GOP candidates promising protections for pre-existing conditions: ‘They’re all lying’

Republicans across the country are lying to their voters about protecting pre-existing conditions -- Republicans have for years and years voted over 70 times to take away pre-existing conditions protection from citizens and now they are lying about for the mid-terms.....why? -- because according to a FoxNews poll, Obamacare is more popular than the tax-cuts, more popular than Trump himself and far far far more popular than Trumpcare.

When asked about the republicans sudden switch on Obamacare, the Morning Joe host said “Oh my God, they’re all lying," Scarborough said. "Let’s just start with [Gov. Rick Scott (R) in Florida… Did you know that he’s at the head of a lawsuit to do what? He’s suing to make sure that insurance companies do not have to cover pre-existing conditions. Scarborough added that many other Republicans are "also are either suing to make sure that insurance companies don’t have to support pre-existing conditions, or voted in Congress to make sure that insurance companies don’t have to pay for pre-existing conditions."

I understand that you Trump lovers don't mind when Trump lies -- like when he lied about covering more Americans with better quality coverage for less cost -- which was a lie...You didn't mind when he recently said that the middle class will get a 10% tax-cut next month because he is idiotic enough to think he can do this without congress -- but when it came to Obamacare, republicans clutched their pearls in outrage over "you can keep your doctor" -- to them, this was the worst lie ever told by a politician ever, evil in fact..

However, 20 more million Americans got health care under Obama versus 3 million less people having health care under Trump -- but to some of these delusional Trump voters, more Americans getting health care is bad, less Americans getting health care is good --- but the rest of the country disagrees with this premise, most of the country seems to like having protection for pre-existing conditions, so much so, that Republicans are pretending to have always have been in favor of this protection -- So Trump lovers, especially those with pre-existing conditions -- will you be ok with these protections being stripped as long as Trump told you it was a good thing to do?

Fear mongering. Obamacare is not popular and pre-existing coverage will remain as it is also included in Trumpcare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a word of the OP is true.

I would try explaining it to you but I'd rather try teaching Relativity to 3rd Graders

I think it's despicable for our government to force healthy people to pay for people with pre-existing conditions.
Companies are more than willing to provide plans for people with pre-existing conditions.

Yes yes yes Republicans are scum of the earth, they want everyone dead.
Democrats are saints, they should all be canonized. They can do no wrong.

And now for your next rant.

Fear mongering. Obamacare is not popular and pre-existing coverage will remain as it is also included in Trumpcare.

There is no Trumpcare except for going back to the bad, old days.

I would try explaining it to you but I'd rather try teaching Relativity to 3rd Graders

It actually is true.

There is no sense explaining it to us if you are on the 3rd grade level.

I never met a Republican that didn't lie; this is nothing new.

LYING = 'standard operating procedure' aka SOP for the GOP

The healthcare before Obamacare was exponentially better. Now it's super high premiums, deductibles, and even more limited coverage. You've bought into the liberal lies .

tRump care doesn't really exist anywhere except the collective republican imagination so it can be all things to all people.

Now once it's finally out into writing (if it ever is) you will see what's really there or not.

The healthcare before Obamacare was exponentially better. Now it's super high premiums, deductibles, and even more limited coverage. You've bought into the liberal lies .
No, you're telling lies.

/----/ You could always buy insurance for preexisting illness but you had to pay a higher premium. No different than bad drivers being assigned to assigned risk.

LOL
You don't understand relativity yourself. Just as you have no understanding of the thread subject.

Here you go, loser. From Fox no less.
Fox News poll: Voters like Obamacare more than GOP tax cuts
/----/ Oversampling of democRATs - yes even Fox does it.
Among poll respondents, 49 percent identified themselves as Democrats, 39 percent identified themselves as Republicans, and 12 percent identified themselves as independents or "other."

Yes yes yes Republicans are scum of the earth, they want everyone dead.
Democrats are saints, they should all be canonized. They can do no wrong.

And now for your next rant.
You finally are starting to get it.
Oh I did not realize you are so dense that I had to label it sarcasm. My mastake. Should have known there would be one with a single digit IQ come along.

And when you drill down in the poll, you will see their top 2 concerns on healthcare are affordability and not wanting the govt to take over healthcare.
And that is with 10% more Democrats polled than Republicans.

It also shows Trumps approval rating up since Aug.

How do you pay for covering pre-existing conditions without a mandate?
The idea was to increase the insurance pool so those with pre-existing conditions would be covered

Republicans have no plan

Republicans have to lie on this issue because they would be trounced at the polls if they came out and said what they truly felt. It is why the Republicans run stealth candidates. Cowards really and not having the courage of their convictions.

Forum List

Back