Why are liberals so scared of stepping out of the orthodoxy of their herd?

The cancel culture scares the shit out of any liberal that has an opposing opinion. And a lot of others too. Shouldn't be that way, but it is.

If your post above is all about wearing of a mask and keeping a social distance in public, your assessment of not doing so would scare the shit out of liberals, I find your comment ludicrous.

Last edited:
The leftists do not attack corrupt institutions like the CIA and FBI, they attack private citizens because they are cowardly sheep.

The do not attack the power centers, they attack the powerless.

They are glorified hall monitors. They are shameful filth.

You're a kook. Why post a thread which proves you are a hypocrite, a damn liar and clearly not very smart?

You proved my point.

Why did AOC refer to border facilities as CONCENTRATION CAMPS under Trump, but Influx facilities under Biden?

Because she's honest, unlike trump and you.
Those kids are being treated worse now than when Trump was president. I'm so glad you proved how much a hypocrite you are. Liberalism needs to be destroyed.

F. O.
Not one peep from you those kids are being treated horribly, some are even being raped. Doesn't surprise me, the liberals are in charge of it.

The cancel culture scares the shit out of any liberal that has an opposing opinion. And a lot of others too. Shouldn't be that way, but it is.

If your post above is all about wearing of a mask and keeping a social distance in public, your assessment of not doing so would scare the shit out of liberals, I find your comment ludicrous.
I don't wear a mask, and I don't give a shit if someone is close to me. You loons are proving this thing a hoax. Rioters at night and thousands of illegals crossing the boarder 24/7. They say over 2 million by September. You guys really don't care,it's all about control.

Think about it. Saying an apple is an apple is considered a hate crime by these lunatics.

They want trandgendered woman to share a prison cell with women born women.

They say ID to vote is Jim Crow, but they support genocide.

When Trump is in office, the influx facilities are called Concentration Camps. When Biden is in office, Concentration Camps are called influx facilities.

Why do you leftists not call out the hypocrisy of your side?
I don't know..why are wingers so scared of stepping out of the orthodoxy of their herd?

Forum List

Back