Why are leftists so obsessed with taking things from the American people?

Speaking of dumb as a post Democrats. I'm old enough to remember the Dem tree huggers BANNING the use of paper bags to save the trees. They forced use of plastic bags. Now after decades of environmental plastic bag disaster that's their fault they are banning plastic bags and forcing us back to paper bags. What a bunch of imbeciles.

I was just thinking about that last night.

Save a tree.

:laughing0301:

It's funny that they assume that every aspect of the manufacture of computers depends on leftists.

Early on in my life of using tech, my bigoted right-wing Canadian brother in law did a tremendous amount of work in the field.

They just assume that everything that is ever done by leftist vermin is wonderful, necessary work.

The height of arrogance is their belief that the world could not carry on without them.

Get real, you’d still be sending messages by pony express if it wasn’t for lefties. The word “science” has been stricken from the red neck white trailer trash gop dictionary.

Of course you do. Guess which state has the bigger agricultural output?

California.

Why do you think most of the country’s economy is in blue states?

They have more people, that's why. NYC alone has a higher population than our nine lowest populated states combined.

There are certainly cities in those states that qualify. Of course they are run by you morons.

Get out of those cities and it is quite nice.

And those property taxes are never going down, sport.
Get out of the cities and there are endless series of small decaying towns dying slow deaths.

I said property values, not property taxes.

They have more people, that's why. NYC alone has a higher population than our nine lowest populated states combined.
The highest per capita GDP state is New York followed by Massachusetts. Some red states are up there, but the vast majority are blue states.

The lowest per capita GDP states are Alabama and Mississippi.

The most thing that disturbs me are leftists and their ideology. That's why I often suggested we split the country in two so we don't have to live with you anymore.

I can't wait for them to be NOT IN MY LIFE.

I'm about halfway there.

My tiny town has about three leftists. We tolerate them graciously.

My state has outlawed abortion, CRT, illegals and the very idea of performing sexual mutilation on minors.

The pendulum is swinging.

They had their fun.

Fun's over.

Time to get down to business.

I can't wait for them to be NOT IN MY LIFE.

I'm about halfway there.

My tiny town has about three leftists. We tolerate them graciously.

My state has outlawed abortion, CRT, illegals and the very idea of performing sexual mutilation on minors.

The pendulum is swinging.

They had their fun.

Fun's over.

Time to get down to business.

For now. The problem is when they destroy their cities and states they come running to ours. Fine if they learned their lesson and quit voting for people that destroyed their last home, but when does a leftist ever learn their lesson?

Get real, you’d still be sending messages by pony express if it wasn’t for lefties. The word “science” has been stricken from the red neck white trailer trash gop dictionary.

Wow!

I'm impressed by how clever you thought you sounded saying that.

Go suck Bill Gates' dick.

For now. The problem is when they destroy their cities and states they come running to ours. Fine if they learned their lesson and quit voting for people that destroyed their last home, but when does a leftist ever learn their lesson?

We are ready in the sticks.

And we don't care about whether they are capable of learning their lesson.

Not our business.

Our safety is our business.

The highest per capita GDP state is New York followed by Massachusetts. Some red states are up there, but the vast majority are blue states.

The lowest per capita GDP states are Alabama and Mississippi.

So what? I'd do better living in one of those states making 30K a year than making 60K a year in a commie state.

What money? Boomers have ran up tens of trillions of dollars in debt. You deadbeats took far more than you gave and now you're demanding more.

So who's demanding more? It's leftists baby boomers that wanted this shit, not righty baby boomers.

Forum List

Back