Why are Democrats whining about the GOP removing people from committees??

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
I don’t get it.. Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats broke congressional tradition and went on a removal spree of GOP committee members because they disagreed with things they said.. that was the past years.

Now, when Democrats are being removed in turnabout… it’s a concern? It’s somehow not fair? It’s dangerous??

The Democrats did this with the SCOTUS nuclear option. They create the sleazy standard and then whine about it when the GOP uses it back against them.

I don’t get it.. Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats broke congressional tradition and went on a removal spree of GOP committee members because they disagreed with things they said.. that was the past years.

Now, when Democrats are being removed in turnabout… it’s a concern? It’s somehow not fair? It’s dangerous??

The Democrats did this with the SCOTUS nuclear option. They create the sleazy standard and then whine about it when the GOP uses it back against them.
Fortunes of war and politics, in my book.

Democrats love to whine and the liberal propaganda media that works for the Democratic Party will be sure to make all their charges look legit. The hypocrisy is simply amazing.

Because they were threatening Democrat members with physical violence. If I was the target, I would have beaten the snot out of these 2 Republicans if they threatened me. What Republicans are doing is revenge. They are crooked and abusing their authority.

Because they were threatening Democrat members with physical violence. If I was the target, I would have beaten the snot out of these 2 Republicans if they threatened me. What Republicans are doing is revenge. They are crooked and abusing their authority.
and what the democrats were doing to trump wasnt personal and revenge?...

MTG should have been removed from Congress for threatening other House members. She asked Donald Trump for a pardon for her part in the Insurrection. You don't ask for a pardon unless you know you've committed a crime.

Pelosi could not possibly seat members of the House who were being asked for testimony by the Committee, or under investigation by the D0J. Jim Jordan and Paul Gossar are both and Kevin McCarthy knew that when he appointed them. Their appointment was made to deflect from their own involvement in the plan.

Eric Swallwell is being removed for petty vengence.

This is why the Republicans will never hold the House, and lose the White House in 2024. It's why you lost in 2020. None of this has anything to do with working on behalf of the people or helping them.
Republicans have no interest in the people at all.

MTG should have been removed from Congress for threatening other House members. She asked Donald Trump for a pardon for her part in the Insurrection. You don't ask for a pardon unless you know you've committed a crime.

Pelosi could not possibly seat members of the House who were being asked for testimony by the Committee, or under investigation by the D0J. Jim Jordan and Paul Gossar are both and Kevin McCarthy knew that when he appointed them. Their appointment was made to deflect from their own involvement in the plan.

This is why the Republicans will never hold the House, and lose the White House in 2024. It's why you lost in 2020. None of this has anything to do with working on behalf of the people or helping them.
Swallwell was removed because he is a liar and consorted with a ChiCom spy.

Boy, that's a steamer right there.

eric swallwell is a piece of shit and should have been removed long ago...

Speaker Pelosi removed several maga fuckup pols for their actions.

The Dead Dog party does it for vindictive reasons.

Forum List

Back