Why "antifa"?

ANTIFA was a terrorist organization long before the FBI made that dumb statement.
You can label antifa, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, or the Sunshine Girls "terrorist organizations" if that strikes your fancy.

Call me conservative, but I strongly suspect that our intelligence services have access to superior data in making such determinations.

Trump lickspittles apparent eagerness to lie about antifa disposes me to trust in less fanatical sources:

Gaetz claims MAGA mob was Antifa 'masquerading as Trump supporters'
Doesnt matter what they have access to and it is not opinion it is fact that their statement that ANTIFA is an idea is absurd and false.

Long before they said that ludicrous fallacy we SAW ANTIFA violently attacking in a coordinated manner to silence speakers who'se ideas they disagreed with. People organized and acting is NOT just an idea.

Trump should have fired that fbi director for saying something so stupid.
He might well have done, since antifa made such an ideal scapegoat, if the American People had not fired him first.

Trump lickspittles' lying about antifa, and not Trump goons, attacking Congress was quickly discredited.

Speaking out against Antifa and the riots they have caused, is not using them as a scapegoat, you raving loon.

He might well have done, since antifa made such an ideal scapegoat, if the American People had not fired him first.

Trump lickspittles' lying about antifa, and not Trump goons, attacking Congress was quickly discredited.
It is true that blaming 1/6 on ANTIFA was a ludicrous conspiracy theory but ANTGIFA has long since been a violent terrorist organization which has done as bad and worse as the MAGA rioters and dems defend them.

It is true that blaming 1/6 on ANTIFA was a ludicrous conspiracy theory but ANTGIFA has long since been a violent terrorist organization which has done as bad and worse as the MAGA rioters and dems defend them.

Much worse. Antifa and BLM have been rioting and destroying and killing for a long time.

Hillary committed a crime with her lap top.
After four years of the Trump Justice Department's impotence in contriving any criminal charges to satisfy the goon chant of "Lock her up! Lock her up!", we'll just have to attribute their lack of evidence to the Trump regine's gross incompetence - or place out hopes in Trump's people who are finding some unbelievable stuff in Hawaii finally reporting back.

... ANTGIFA has long since been a violent terrorist organization which has done as bad and worse as the MAGA rioters and dems defend them.
I have no idea who is defending antifa, but the deadly attack by Trump goons on Congress to prevent its certification of a democratic election in which their object of veneration was the loser far exceeds the movement's depravity in the estimation of many.

What comparably heinous assault upon democracy do you attribute to antifa?

Hillary committed a crime with her lap top.
After four years of the Trump Justice Department's impotence in contriving any criminal charges to satisfy the goon chant of "Lock her up! Lock her up!", we'll just have to attribute their lack of evidence to the Trump regine's gross incompetence - or place out hopes in Trump's people who are finding some unbelievable stuff in Hawaii finally reporting back.

The dem partisan, peter strzok, altered the final report, giving Hillary a pass on her crime, and the FBI leadership made no comment.

That revealed them as a corrupt and politicalized organization, unable to do their job propertly.

And that was one of three examples.

My point stands. Antifa is a terrorist organization and any FBI agent that says otherwise is a incompetent and politically unreliable and should be fired.

... ANTGIFA has long since been a violent terrorist organization which has done as bad and worse as the MAGA rioters and dems defend them.
I have no idea who is defending antifa, but the deadly attack by Trump goons on Congress to prevent its certification of a democratic election in which their object of veneration was the loser far exceeds the movement's depravity in the estimation of many.

Only a fool would think that one small riot is worse that years of far larger riots.

That is non-quantitative thinking.

Asked and Answered.

CHAZ which was a violent overthrow of government in defended and given approval by dem politicians as I demonstrated.

... one small riot...
'nough said.
'LITTLE BOY' DETONATES OVER HIROSHIMA
Screen Shot 2021-02-16 at 8.43.47 AM.png

"just one small attention getter"​

ANTIFA was a terrorist organization long before the FBI made that dumb statement.
You can label antifa, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, or the Sunshine Girls "terrorist organizations" if that strikes your fancy.

Call me conservative, but I strongly suspect that our intelligence services have access to superior data in making such determinations.

Trump lickspittles apparent eagerness to lie about antifa disposes me to trust in less fanatical sources:

Gaetz claims MAGA mob was Antifa 'masquerading as Trump supporters'
Doesnt matter what they have access to and it is not opinion it is fact that their statement that ANTIFA is an idea is absurd and false.

Long before they said that ludicrous fallacy we SAW ANTIFA violently attacking in a coordinated manner to silence speakers who'se ideas they disagreed with. People organized and acting is NOT just an idea.

It's entertaining to watch leftist nutjobs try to lie and cover for their domestic terrorists-let alone the pathetic excuse for leadership in the Democratic party. "Antifa means anti-fascist" is perhaps the stupidest statement of the bunch (well, perhaps expect for saying they are "just an idea""). Fascism is an economic and political system, specifically of WWII era Italy. But the tactics of Fascism, the brutality, the violence, the suppression of free ideas, are very much embraced and at the core of Antifa (or Panti-fa as I like to call the little pussies). It's like their proponents actually believe that there are people stupid enough to believe the crap they spew. I especially like it when they say "it wasn't Pantifa or BLM, it was Proud Boys" when BLM/Pantifa thugs roll up $2 billion in destruction, 40 deaths and countless injuries across this country. Just how stupid do they think people really are? As stupid as...say a Biden voter?

Nothing in your post was real. My point stands. Trump has repeatedly denounced nazis and ws, and all you people can do it lie about it.

You are scum of the earth.

Do you want to address what I actually said with something other that shit?
Neo-nazis are on record as twice endorsing Trump and continually expressing their support for their "God Emperor." When Trump told his goons after their deadly insurrection to prevent Congress from certifying the democratic vote that made him a loser that "We love you!"... You're very special,'" he did note excude his neo-nazi supporters. Whether he likes to imagine that there are "very fine people" among his nazi supporters, that has not been specifically indicated.
Neo Nazi Richard Spencer Disavows Trump, Pledges Allegiance to Biden

Even the leftist FactCheck says you're lying about Trump's condemnation of white supremacists.

Trump Has Condemned White Supremacists

Trump denounces White supremacy '38 times' in new campaign video, amid Biden-Harris criticisms

But you'll keep lying about it, because you're a lying liar who lies.

Forum List

Back