Why "antifa"?

I will grant that for once you may have been accurate even if by accident. There is no evidence trump incited the 1/6 riot but a case can be made that he did provoke it.
A substantial majority of the American people have issued their verdict:

Trump impeachment poll: 58% say he should have been convicted

After four years of relentlessly negative public assessment, assigned a final approval number of 34%, with his subsequent lies concerning a delusional "landslide victory!" in which he refused to accept the democratic will, thus eradicating America's pride in the tradition of a peaceful transfer of power, he is consigned to the Mariana Trench of presidential appraisal.

We can only speculate, but an educated guess would indicate that he'll be looking up at Jimmy Buchanan's bum for the foreseeable future.

[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]
Completely irrelevant

The Dems used Antifa and the antifa used the dems.

Generally in such situations, the more radical people end up turning on the more mainstream ones, but the dems are so vile themselves, I am not counting out the Dem Party Establishment.

It will be interesting to see how Biden deals with the Far Left as he tries to Rule over the next 4 years.
Your irrational antipathy to the majority of Americans who voted Democratic in the last national election may cloud your mind.

anifa is antagonistic to both political parties, and its condemnation by President Biden, Speaker Pelosi and others has been echoed by Republicans as well as other Democrats.

I said nothing indicating antipathy towards dem voters.

My point stands. It will be interesting to see how Biden deals with the Far Left.

No matter what he does, it will be hard to blame Trump for it. Though I am sure some people will try.

You are the one making claims with no support...
False. I have provided links to credible sources, of course.

If you are confused about any post, please be specific and I'll try to help you.

No, you haven't. None of your sources are credible. They have been caught in more consequential lies than Trump.

How about Biden's own lies, er words, where he says Antifa doesn't exist and is just "an idea". An idea that throws Molotov Cocktails at police, attempts to burn them alive in their precincts and holds an entire neighborhood hostage for weeks.

You fuckers NEED a bogeyman. It used to be ACORN...they're gone so now it's ANTIFA

You fuckers NEED a bogeyman. It used to be ACORN...they're gone so now it's ANTIFA

No we don't you ignorant lying clod. Your pals in antifart and burn loot murder murdered dozens of people and caused billions of dollars in damage across this country.

You assholes provide misery on a grand scale all on your own

My point stands. It will be interesting to see how Biden deals with the Far Left.

No matter what he does, it will be hard to blame Trump for it. Though I am sure some people will try.
Antifa has never supported Biden or Trump.

Neither has said that he loves antifa, nor pretended that there are "very fine people" in antifa.

Neither has said that he loves antifa, nor pretended that there are "very fine people" in antifa.

If you really believed that, you would not use the Lie where Trump denounced nazis and you people lied to the American people about it.

Biden and the dems, used Antifa to create and/or support the illusion that Trump's presidency was not "normal" and instead was a "time of darkness".

Antifa used the rope that Biden and the dems gave them, to empower and radicalize themselves.

Now, that Trump is gone, it will be interesting to see if Biden cracks down, or if he likes having violent left mobs terrorizing the citizens.

Nothing in your post was real. My point stands. Trump has repeatedly denounced nazis and ws, and all you people can do it lie about it.

You are scum of the earth.

Do you want to address what I actually said with something other that shit?
Neo-nazis are on record as twice endorsing Trump and continually expressing their support for their "God Emperor." When Trump told his goons after their deadly insurrection to prevent Congress from certifying the democratic vote that made him a loser that "We love you!"... You're very special,'" he did note excude his neo-nazi supporters. Whether he likes to imagine that there are "very fine people" among his nazi supporters, that has not been specifically indicated.

No one said antifa supported him.

TYrump condemned white supremacists and never described them as very fine people

Nothing in your post was real. My point stands. Trump has repeatedly denounced nazis and ws, and all you people can do it lie about it.

You are scum of the earth.

Do you want to address what I actually said with something other that shit?
Neo-nazis are on record as twice endorsing Trump and continually expressing their support for their "God Emperor." When Trump told his goons after their deadly insurrection to prevent Congress from certifying the democratic vote that made him a loser that "We love you!"... You're very special,'" he did note excude his neo-nazi supporters. Whether he likes to imagine that there are "very fine people" among his nazi supporters, that has not been specifically indicated.

In his response to Charlottesville, which you specifically lied about just there, he "specifically" and explicitly stated that he did not consider nazis to be "fine people".

Trump has been clear and consistently anti-nazi.

YOu are a lying whore.

How about Biden's own lies, er words, where he says Antifa doesn't exist and is just "an idea".

"His own FBI director said ... antifa is an idea, not an organization," Biden said, referring to President Donald Trump and FBI Director Chris Wray.

What FBI Director Christopher Wray had said was that the bureau views Antifa as "more of an ideology than an organization."

Biden's substituting "idea" for "ideology" in his paraphrase does not appear to suggest any tolerance for antifa.

Biden has never told antifa that they're "very special", that "We love you!" or that there are "some very fine people!" in the antifa movement.

An idea that throws Molotov Cocktails at police, attempts to burn them alive in their precincts and holds an entire neighborhood hostage for weeks.

Antifa is not a highly organized movement, nor is it merely an idea. Antifa is a loose affiliation of local activists scattered across the United States and a few other countries.​
The term "antifa" is short for anti-fascist; it's used both by its adherents and its foes.​
In general, people who identify as antifa are known not for what they support, but what they oppose: Fascism, nationalism, far-right ideologies, white supremacy, authoritarianism, racism, homophobia and xenophobia. Some antifa activists also denounce capitalism and the government overall.​
Mostly, people aligned with antifa are on the left of the political spectrum. Antifa is not, however, affiliated with Joe Biden, the Democratic Party or its leaders. Biden has condemned antifa and called violence "unacceptable."​

Antifa was just an idea in the minds of Trump lickspittles who seized upon it as a fake diversion after Trump's goons attacked Congress:

The FBI on Friday said it has found no evidence of that the far-left extremist movement known as antifa was part of the mobs that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.​
“We have no indication of that at this time,” Washington Field Office assistant director Steven D’Antuono said, according to The Hill.​
Acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Michael Sherwin had said Thursday that there was no detectable presence of antifa among the rioters.​
Republicans and prominent conservatives including Reps. Matt Gaeta of Florida, Paul Gosar of Arizona and Mo Brooks of Alabama had said they believed antifa was part of the rioting.​

No one said antifa supported him.

TYrump condemned white supremacists and never described them as very fine people

Indeed, he specifically said that they were "bad people",

Libeals like scjhmidlap, have to lie about what Trump says.

They always knew if the people well told the Truth about Trump, that Trump would have won re-election and gone on to revamp this nations entire political setup.

The way he doubled his support among black males, you can bet terrified them.

How about Biden's own lies, er words, where he says Antifa doesn't exist and is just "an idea".

"His own FBI director said ... antifa is an idea, not an organization," Biden said, referring to President Donald Trump and FBI Director Chris Wray.

What FBI Director Christopher Wray had said was that the bureau views Antifa as "more of an ideology than an organization."

Biden's substituting "idea" for "ideology" in his paraphrase does not appear to suggest any tolerance for antifa.

Biden has never told antifa that they're "very special", that "We love you!" or that there are "some very fine people!" in the antifa movement.

An idea that throws Molotov Cocktails at police, attempts to burn them alive in their precincts and holds an entire neighborhood hostage for weeks.

Antifa is not a highly organized movement, nor is it merely an idea. Antifa is a loose affiliation of local activists scattered across the United States and a few other countries.​
The term "antifa" is short for anti-fascist; it's used both by its adherents and its foes.​
In general, people who identify as antifa are known not for what they support, but what they oppose: Fascism, nationalism, far-right ideologies, white supremacy, authoritarianism, racism, homophobia and xenophobia. Some antifa activists also denounce capitalism and the government overall.​
Mostly, people aligned with antifa are on the left of the political spectrum. Antifa is not, however, affiliated with Joe Biden, the Democratic Party or its leaders. Biden has condemned antifa and called violence "unacceptable."​

Antifa was just an idea in the minds of Trump lickspittles who seized upon it as a fake diversion after Trump's goons attacked Congress:

The FBI on Friday said it has found no evidence of that the far-left extremist movement known as antifa was part of the mobs that stormed the U.S. Capitol on Wednesday.​
“We have no indication of that at this time,” Washington Field Office assistant director Steven D’Antuono said, according to The Hill.​
Acting U.S. Attorney for the District of Columbia Michael Sherwin had said Thursday that there was no detectable presence of antifa among the rioters.​
Republicans and prominent conservatives including Reps. Matt Gaeta of Florida, Paul Gosar of Arizona and Mo Brooks of Alabama had said they believed antifa was part of the rioting.​
We know they were wrong from the start. ANTIFA was a terrorist organization long before the FBI made that dumb statement.

In his response to Charlottesville, which you specifically lied about just there, he "specifically" and explicitly stated that he did not consider nazis to be "fine people".

YOu are a lying whore.
You may be so flustered because you cannot refute the public endorsements and continual support of Trump's neo-nazi supporters who hail him as their "God Emperor!"

They had never before had an American politician so sympathetic to their agenda. It's no wonder that they were so enthusiastically supportive.

Trump should have fired that fbi director for saying something so stupid.

Antifa is set up using a cell organization. I have suspected that Dem faction partisans inside the organization had prevented any attempt at infiltrating the organization the way they have the far right militias.

This strongly supports that fear.

They are known for their use of violence to silence their enemies. Their goal is not stated. They are more about direct action than propaganda, but some form of international marxism seems likely.

They have been pretty clear about their hatred of America and their desire to see it destroyed.

ANTIFA was a terrorist organization long before the FBI made that dumb statement.
You can label antifa, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, or the Sunshine Girls "terrorist organizations" if that strikes your fancy.

Call me conservative, but I strongly suspect that our intelligence services have access to superior data in making such determinations.

Trump lickspittles apparent eagerness to lie about antifa disposes me to trust in less fanatical sources:

Gaetz claims MAGA mob was Antifa 'masquerading as Trump supporters'

YOu are a lying whore.
You may be so flustered because you cannot refute the public endorsements and continual support of Trump's neo-nazi supporters who hail him as their "God Emperor!"

They had never before had an American politician so sympathetic to their agenda. It's no wonder that they were so enthusiastically supportive.

Trump has done nothing to indicate that he is supportive of their goals. That is just you being a lying whore.

Trump has repeatedly and explicitly denounced them. And you people lied to the American people about that, claiming he said the opposite of what he actually said.

You are lying whores.

ANTIFA was a terrorist organization long before the FBI made that dumb statement.
You can label antifa, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, or the Sunshine Girls "terrorist organizations" if that strikes your fancy.

Call me conservative, but I strongly suspect that our intelligence services have access to superior data in making such determinations.

Trump lickspittles apparent eagerness to lie about antifa disposes me to trust in less fanatical sources:

Gaetz claims MAGA mob was Antifa 'masquerading as Trump supporters'

I knew that the Steele Dossier was bullshit before the FBI admitted it was.

So, you're wrong.

The FBI has been politicized by people like you. THey are fucked up and fucking up, to the point that I personally have had "superior data" then them, at least twice now. No, three times.

1. Hillary committed a crime with her lap top.

2. The Steele Dossier was bullshit.

3. Antifa is a cell based terrorist organization.

Trump should have fired that fbi director for saying something so stupid.
He might well have done, since antifa made such an ideal scapegoat, if the American People had not fired him first.

Trump lickspittles' lying about antifa, and not Trump goons, attacking Congress was quickly discredited.

Forum List

Back