Why Americans should be scared.

You could see this coming. It is creeping destruction that originates from within, not without. It is not China, it is not Russia, it is Washington. It is not democrat, it is not republican, it is Washington. The problem dear Americans is not in our stars, it is in ourselves that we are underlings. They shovel it, we eat it. If you confront them, they will swat you like a fly. Ashli Babbit was not buried with honors; she went down easily like a Kent State protester in 1970. She was a modern-day Private Eddie Slovik executed by the state for non-compliance.

It is here, right in front of you. This is the dystopian fate of America. The monied managerial class will snuff you like a thrown cigarette. Alinsky published an instruction manual, and Washington read it. They were just following orders as we have heard before. They watch us with satellites and telescopes orbiting the planet. You are now in the crosshairs of Homeland Security.

As you have seen, your vote is no good here. Do not violate the disinformation law. Go home and obey.

You could see this coming. It is creeping destruction that originates from within, not without. It is not China, it is not Russia, it is Washington. It is not democrat, it is not republican, it is Washington. The problem dear Americans is not in our stars, it is in ourselves that we are underlings. They shovel it, we eat it. If you confront them, they will swat you like a fly. Ashli Babbit was not buried with honors; she went down easily like a Kent State protester in 1970. She was a modern-day Private Eddie Slovik executed by the state for non-compliance.

It is here, right in front of you. This is the dystopian fate of America. The monied managerial class will snuff you like a thrown cigarette. Alinsky published an instruction manual, and Washington read it. They were just following orders as we have heard before. They watch us with satellites and telescopes orbiting the planet. You are now in the crosshairs of Homeland Security.

As you have seen, your vote is no good here. Do not violate the disinformation law. Go home and obey.
Gee, more gloom and doom and fear mongering..

how surprising

No, she was a stupid person who got caught up in an angry mob. There was no reason to bury her with honors. What should have happened is the people who cared about her should have seen how unbalanced she was becoming, and stepped in.

Works on the assumption that the government considers you important enough to care about.

So let me get this straight. Bush 43 was a RINO, So was Bush-41, Romney, McCain, and everyone who isn't Trump, who wasn't a Republican before 2008 (He even considered running for the Reform Party nomination in 2000) is a RINO. Got it.
The only difference between Trump and those other clowns is he traded in a racist dogwhistle for a racist bullhorn, and you guys ate it up.
1. RINOs are what we call "globalists". You know, any POS like Xiden who sells us out for $millions of Putin's and Xi's cash.
2. There was no Trump "dog whistle", that's more democrat lies. Look what's happening now, the democrats just lost 20% of the black vote, from 87% to 67%.
You really need new talking points, your urban plantation schtick is wearing out.

No, she was a stupid person who got caught up in an angry mob. There was no reason to bury her with honors. What should have happened is the people who cared about her should have seen how unbalanced she was becoming, and stepped in.
Agreed J6 was a dumb idea, but, from 5' there was no reason to shoot her in the neck...a vet...a mom...deserved better.

So let me get this straight. Bush 43 was a RINO, So was Bush-41, Romney, McCain, and everyone who isn't Trump, who wasn't a Republican before 2008 (He even considered running for the Reform Party nomination in 2000) is a RINO. Got it.

The only difference between Trump and those other clowns is he traded in a racist dogwhistle for a racist bullhorn, and you guys ate it up.
Playing the race card still eh ? You keep running your mouth about Trump being a racist, yet you have no proof that the man has ever hated anyone because of their skin color in life.... He is just a business man who treats everyone the same based upon their character's and their merit in life ... Prove that wrong if you can.

Show the board where Trump used the N-word describing an individual of color in anything he's ever said... You can't because it doesn't exist.

Trump has been in thousand's of business deals concerning money, profits, job creation, charities, donation's, properties, property values, building, contract's, and etc, and your stance is that he hasn't ever had any friendships, dealings with and/or encounters with black folks in his life ?? That ridiculous notion of yours can be disproven so easily, but due to your TDS you have to be right because the little demon within you tells you it's so. LOL

Your party has done such a disservice to your fellow human beings that it's probably criminal what has happened....

Agreed J6 was a dumb idea, but, from 5' there was no reason to shoot her in the neck...a vet...a mom...deserved better.
A take down yes, but no not shoot her especially with her being unarmed. It was a senseless cowardly thing to do on the shooter's part, but whose counting these days right ? It only count's in certain situations as Chicago and everything else has proven over time. Then we have Biden steady priming the pump with him and his leftist buds race baiting while in power.

1. RINOs are what we call "globalists". You know, any POS like Xiden who sells us out for $millions of Putin's and Xi's cash.
2. There was no Trump "dog whistle", that's more democrat lies. Look what's happening now, the democrats just lost 20% of the black vote, from 87% to 67%.
You really need new talking points, your urban plantation schtick is wearing out.

When did this happen? We haven't had an election yet.... so you are basing that on, what exactly?

Any loon who whines about "globalism" is just a loser. We live in a global world, and have for a very long time. Of the jobs I've worked since 2000, most of them have been for multi-national corporations. Two of them have been foreign owned. We buy their products, the buy ours. This is actually a GOOD thing.

You should be scared when you elect Obama puppets.
4m6pbm.jpg

When did this happen? We haven't had an election yet.... so you are basing that on, what exactly?

Any loon who whines about "globalism" is just a loser. We live in a global world, and have for a very long time. Of the jobs I've worked since 2000, most of them have been for multi-national corporations. Two of them have been foreign owned. We buy their products, the buy ours. This is actually a GOOD thing.
No, it actually created dependency. The balance became tragically for us uneven, and our nation went into a downsizing from hell. You see it all around this nation in lost skills, products, product reliability, and availability of products that are warranted and durable.

GREED has killed our nation, culture, standards, and belief systems, because for GREED to work those things had to go first. We have had plenty of sell outs in this country, and it has made us vulnerable in so many ways, but it's all covered up by bull crap rhetoric that is basically just propaganda being pushed to keep the uneducated and unlearned from knowing what's happening to them.

You know the old saying - A kid ask me if I was poor back in the days when we lived in the coal camps, and I said no we weren't poor, because we didn't know we was poor, because we were brought up in the situation and didn't know any better.

Today we have a mixture of those who found out and know better, and a mixture of young being reprogrammed to not be educated on the past in order to judge the future by what is being selectively brainwashed within them. This is creating a dividing line that is causing great turmoil amongst the generation's and classes. The truth shall set us free, but the truth is being lied about in so that history is able to repeat itself over and over again. Globalism is just another way to hide the truth, and exploit the ignorant.

No, it actually created dependency. The balance became tragically for us uneven, and our nation went into a downsizing from hell. You see it all around this nation in lost skills, products, product reliability, and availability of products that are warranted and durable.

A few things... I think it creates interdependency, and frankly, that's a good thing. A world that gets along avoids wars. It improves processes and competitiveness.

As for product reliability? Um check this out... This is a tube tester. Back in the 1970's, I would have to make fairly regular trips to the corner drug store with a bunch of tubes to figure out which one didn't work, and then buy a replacement while the rest of my family sat around actually having to communicate.

1651335892933.png

Flash forward to today. I had a TV I bought in 1991. It didn't start fritzing out until 2009 or so. I bought a replacement CRT model because flat screens were a bit to pricy. The problem is that most new TV shows converted to WS format, and I had characters who would be on the edges of the screen where I couldn't see them. So I finally broke down and bought a flat screen. It will probably last longer than I do.

GREED has killed our nation, culture, standards, and belief systems, because for GREED to work those things had to go first. We have had plenty of sell outs in this country, and it has made us vulnerable in so many ways, but it's all covered up by bull crap rhetoric that is basically just propaganda being pushed to keep the uneducated and unlearned from knowing what's happening to them.

I agree greed is a problem, but whose greed? You see, the idealized America that a lot of you on the right pine for came about because Democrats supported workers rights and unions, something that the Right Wing has been slowly dismantling with union busting, right to work, at will employment, and yes, outsourcing and free trade. To the point, though,

You know the old saying - A kid ask me if I was poor back in the days when we lived in the coal camps, and I said no we weren't poor, because we didn't know we was poor, because we were brought up in the situation and didn't know any better.

That's about the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And I've already talked to Ray From Cleveland today.

Today we have a mixture of those who found out and know better, and a mixture of young being reprogrammed to not be educated on the past in order to judge the future by what is being selectively brainwashed within them. This is creating a dividing line that is causing great turmoil amongst the generation's and classes. The truth shall set us free, but the truth is being lied about in so that history is able to repeat itself over and over again. Globalism is just another way to hide the truth, and exploit the ignorant.

Um, okay.. not really. What we have are conspiracy nuts who think that all their failure is from forces working against them... and a bunch of old people who are just smart enough to realize what they lost but not why they lost it.

Two decades ago we were considered leftist loonies & moonbats , after we spoke out over the PA & HS

We told you this would all be eventually used against you, you would loose your rights, your freedoms, you'd be subjugated.....

Now you spineless conservative tools have the unmitigated gall to whine about it?

Screw you all to h*ll

~S~
In fairness, you are a moon bat.

If I were a sociology professor teaching at a college and I wanted students to understand what is happening in our modern world, I would assign those students to read three works. The first would be George Orwell’s dystopian novel, Nineteen Eighty-Four. In a confused and complex world where up seems to be down, right appears to be wrong, and truth looks like a lie, it is important to see why this is happening. The next work would be Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World. When everything is trivialized to the extent that nothing is worth more than anything else and moral relativism emerges everywhere you look reducing social values to the level of television commercials, a comprehensive examination of how this came about is a good use of precious time. The last work would be Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky. Alinsky takes the horrors of the first two works and demonstrates ways to put those horrors into action which is what we see happening today.

Nineteen Eighty-Four - Wikipedia

Brave New World - Wikipedia

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals…

This latest development should scare all Americans out of their wits:

Department Of Homeland Security Announces New Disinformation Governance Board | HuffPost Latest News

It is Republicans who are attacking this country. You want to use your morals to attack this country. You are the ones who are advocating for the burning of books. Mein Kampf is the preferred reading for what you fascists are trying to do to this country. It is interesting that you support disinformation as that is the tactic fascists like you employ.

The OP outlines several possible ways via "fiction" that the US can become Russia, but in a covert way, when one man controls information, and takes total control of the US. Someone who has a sock-puppet figurehead president that just reads the teleprompters, and has a complicit press, and a subservient political party who does his bidding for political donations. Then he revises laws and policies to strengthen his "deep state" control of the Federal Government. When the "press" covers up for those in power and promotes the "fake news" and propaganda, and the government controls the "truth", we are on the wrong fucking track.

It is you fascist pigs that are trying to turn this country into Russia. Apparently, you people support misinformation. There is no deep state. There is no attempt to control information here.

Forum List

Back