Why Americans should be scared.

If I were a sociology professor teaching at a college and I wanted students to understand what is happening in our modern world, I would assign those students to read three works. The first would be George Orwell’s dystopian novel, Nineteen Eighty-Four. In a confused and complex world where up seems to be down, right appears to be wrong, and truth looks like a lie, it is important to see why this is happening. The next work would be Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World. When everything is trivialized to the extent that nothing is worth more than anything else and moral relativism emerges everywhere you look reducing social values to the level of television commercials, a comprehensive examination of how this came about is a good use of precious time. The last work would be Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky. Alinsky takes the horrors of the first two works and demonstrates ways to put those horrors into action which is what we see happening today.

Nineteen Eighty-Four - Wikipedia

Brave New World - Wikipedia

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals…

This latest development should scare all Americans out of their wits:

Department Of Homeland Security Announces New Disinformation Governance Board | HuffPost Latest News
People should look at what's going on today. The movement isn't hidden, and just like in anything I say that a blind man can figure it all out.

If I were a sociology professor teaching at a college and I wanted students to understand what is happening in our modern world, I would assign those students to read three works. The first would be George Orwell’s dystopian novel, Nineteen Eighty-Four. In a confused and complex world where up seems to be down, right appears to be wrong, and truth looks like a lie, it is important to see why this is happening. The next work would be Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World. When everything is trivialized to the extent that nothing is worth more than anything else and moral relativism emerges everywhere you look reducing social values to the level of television commercials, a comprehensive examination of how this came about is a good use of precious time. The last work would be Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky. Alinsky takes the horrors of the first two works and demonstrates ways to put those horrors into action which is what we see happening today.

Nineteen Eighty-Four - Wikipedia

Brave New World - Wikipedia

Saul Alinsky’s 12 Rules for Radicals…

This latest development should scare all Americans out of their wits:

Department Of Homeland Security Announces New Disinformation Governance Board | HuffPost Latest News
sidjjdjfjjfjfjf.jpeg

ejhdhdhdhdh.jpeg

Its more or less another reason the right wing is trying to make Americans scared.

A Progs view of the way things would be with them in charge.
Its more or less another reason the right wing is trying to make Americans scared.

And that is it in a nutshell. Progs believe in Prog TV and Movie propaganda. Progs caused or made problems worse. This is a fact. Even with those uplifted there is massive baggage underneath what props people up. And with a Fiat currency that is printed to make up for the decline in real wealth and to pay people off because of the policies causing it. Imagine using those programs in a way with very little corruption. We would be a far different nation now. Yeah. Progs and their speeches then meets realities. Progs have caused misery for many people since the coup in November of 2020. By everything that deals with justice, Many people hope Progs get justice done to them when things get bad enough. It has been earned.

And that is it in a nutshell. Progs believe in Prog TV and Movie propaganda. Progs caused or made problems worse. This is a fact. Even with those uplifted there is massive baggage underneath what props people up. And with a Fiat currency that is printed to make up for the decline in real wealth and to pay people off because of the policies causing it. Imagine using those programs in a way with very little corruption. We would be a far different nation now. Yeah. Progs and their speeches then meets realities. Progs have caused misery for many people since the coup in November of 2020. By everything that deals with justice, Many people hope Progs get justice done to them when things get bad enough. It has been earned.
LOL...

How many thousands of you-tube videos are trotted out monthly by right wing kooks to buttress their silly posts?

Aaron Sorkin gets it right in this case. The GOP is interested in two things...making you sacred of something and trying to blame someone else.

Two decades ago we were considered leftist loonies & moonbats , after we spoke out over the PA & HS

We told you this would all be eventually used against you, you would loose your rights, your freedoms, you'd be subjugated.....

Now you spineless conservative tools have the unmitigated gall to whine about it?

Screw you all to h*ll

~S~
so you're more concerned with conservatives reaction to what you voted for than you are with what you voted for?

color me shocked.

so you're more concerned with conservatives reaction to what you voted for than you are with what you voted for?
At the time, you ,I, and anyone else didn't get to 'vote' on the PA , HS, TSA, and/or now this disinfo dept Looking

The 'conservatives' of post 9/11 saw anyone lamenting the boot of fascism on the necks of Americans as leftists

Now that the political pendulum has swung completely to the left, those same conservatives are all about lamenting totalitarianism

They don't even realize it's basically the same thing

~S~

People telling Americans that fear should rule their political views are traitors. Americans should be brave because that is the only way to oppose authoritarianism. Fearful people will swallow a lie far easier than the courageous. They will accept duplicitous leaders for the sake of security. This fact is not lost on the opportunists trying to keep you in a constant state of fearfulness.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Two decades ago we were considered leftist loonies & moonbats , after we spoke out over the PA & HS

We told you this would all be eventually used against you, you would loose your rights, your freedoms, you'd be subjugated.....

Now you spineless conservative tools have the unmitigated gall to whine about it?

Screw you all to h*ll

~S~

s0n....November coming up fast! Best get out ahead and grab a good supply of....THIS... but best to go with the unsalted variety :deal:

sweet-butter.jpg

November coming up fast!
Yup, and the red wave will more than likely enter Congress like a tsunami

Just like the blue wave did in past elections

Fact is, it's been flippin' hard for a generation

But like my folks said 1/2 century ago, the rich get richer, the poor poorer here

So while y'all are full of high hopes, i'd beg to differ based on our history that any of it will amount to more than 'nudder fly in da soup' Skook
1651318767223.png

~S~

Here the thing....

As you suggest, we are waaaay past turning this around via education. The level of division grows daily...a decidedly good thing imo.
The wheels will come off...sooner than later. A huge ff or two imminent.

And when the wheels come off, the descent into chaos will be rapid....very.

The irony?

All the mofu progressives sanctioning this fuckedupedness will end up losing all their stuff. In fact, they will happily be handing all of it over as the carnage escalates :deal:

Oh....the irony.

But like my folks said 1/2 century ago, the rich get richer, the poor poorer here

So while y'all are full of high hopes, i'd beg to differ based on our history that any of it will amount to more than 'nudder fly in da soup' Skook
View attachment 638446
~S~
I concur...see my last post :2up:

LOL...

How many thousands of you-tube videos are trotted out monthly by right wing kooks to buttress their silly posts?

Aaron Sorkin gets it right in this case. The GOP is interested in two things...making you sacred of something and trying to blame someone else.
The TV and movie industries are propaganda outlets not unlike what the NAZIS, soviets, Red Chinese and many other despot states have done. My reality in people working life and death is different than yours and what TV and movies show. And I do agree with Prog advances in many agendas. Extremism took hold years ago and blurred the truth.

The TV and movie industries are propaganda outlets not unlike what the NAZIS, soviets, Red Chinese and many other despot states have done. My reality in people working life and death is different than yours and what TV and movies show. And I do agree with Prog advances in many agendas. Extremism took hold years ago and blurred the truth.

mmmm ok. Wow.

View attachment 638446
~S~
They need to make a difference when elected. It seems they just slow the other side's momentum down. Let us see who the Repub leaders are after the November election.

Dude, it was an establishment RINO George Bush 43, that was told not to create the DHS, just allow the CIA and FBI to communicate, so we wouldnt have another 9/11, that William Jefferson Clinton allowed to happen. But no, George not only created a new 4 billion dollar agency, that was going to spy on US citizens, but created the "leave all children behind" act with Teddy the Swimmer Kennedy. These says it all right here.

So let me get this straight. Bush 43 was a RINO, So was Bush-41, Romney, McCain, and everyone who isn't Trump, who wasn't a Republican before 2008 (He even considered running for the Reform Party nomination in 2000) is a RINO. Got it.

The only difference between Trump and those other clowns is he traded in a racist dogwhistle for a racist bullhorn, and you guys ate it up.

Forum List

Back